Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) (60699 Views)

Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague In Kogi State. PHOTOS / Suspected Herdsmen Hijack 18-seater Bus, Kill Naval Warrant Officer / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
onward4life:

Thanks.. that a 1 up..

I have been attacked by

Some walkers since I posted
Don't mind those zombies, I also campaigned & voted for buhari in 2015, but by 2016, I realised that dude is a gross waste of my vote, I DON'T SUPPORT STUPIDITY!
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Moscodee1990:

Shame on you, I pity your parents.
You pity his father for not wearing a CD before his conception, and you pity the mother for not aborting the pregnancy.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hisincrease:
God, please help Nigerians to choose a right leader next time.

The incompetence, suffering, and stagnation has overwhelm your children.
We need your intervention.
Most times Nigerians don't have any choice when it comes to voting; you make do with what is available to you. The good ones hardly win the primaries.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Brushstrokes20:

Don't mind those zombies, I also campaigned & voted for buhari in 2015, but by 2016, I realised that dude is a gross waste of my vote, I DON'T SUPPORT STUPIDITY!

I challenged my whole compound for that dried coock

I even grew bears for dat Welch

But when he start to tickle the life out of Nigeria

I starved so tey I no fit grow hair for head

Buwari made me get bald head

E no go end well for tubun and bruwari ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
robinso01:

But Nigeria is not the only country that has a lot of tribe, different ethnic. There are lot countries with different tribes and they are still living well

Yes there are, but not a divided as Nigeria.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
onward4life:

I challenged my whole compound for that dried cock

I even grew bears for dat Welch

Bought when start to tickle the life out of Nigeria

I starved so tey I no fit grow hair for head

Buwari made me get bald head

E no go end well for tubun all buwari
Mine is worse, I'm not in talking terms with my old man and some friends and family members who have refused to see the core evil that buhari represents.....they all disgust me.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by robinso01(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Yes there are, but not a divided as Nigeria.
Yes, though I still don't believe what you said earlier is the country problem
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
robinso01:

Yes, though I still don't believe what you said earlier is the country problem

Okay then, in your estimation what is the problem of the country??
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Burgcudi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
It was painful was, I greeted him 3days ago. RIP Sir.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Brushstrokes20:

Mine is worse, I'm not in talking terms with my old man and some friends and family members who have refused to see the core evil that buhari represents.....they all disgust me.

Yes ooo some ppo believe bruwari like mad till tomorrow

But all that I no personally

The only thing Working out for them

At the moment

Is their phones
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
onward4life:

Yes ooo some ppo believe bruwari like mad till tomorrow

But all that I no personally

The only thing Working out for them

At the moment

Is their phones
Spot on!
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by robinso01(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Okay then, in your estimation what is the problem of the country??

Individuals mentality, you must have expected me to say bad governance, but I won't say that, because all the people in government comes from diff family, and we see how some people rules in their place of work, average Nigerians cares about their selves alone, we all see how people mismanaged fund at their place of work. The mindset of some Nigerians in a business with people, is to have the gain alone. until we start caring for the well being of individuals, that's when Nigeria can start to be a better place
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
robinso01:

Individuals mentality, you must have expected me to say bad governance, but I won't say that, because all the people in government comes from diff family, and we see how some people rules in their place of work, average Nigerians cares about their selves alone, we all see how people mismanaged fund at their place of work. The mindset of some Nigerians in a business with people, is to have the gain alone. until we start caring for the well being of individuals, that's when Nigeria can start to be a better place

Well, from my earlier comment I stated three key words; Tribalism, ethnicity and nepotism. Until these three are eradicate from Nigeria, the country will not be the way we want it.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Vmotors: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Go and get your voters card now. Its stronger than all these words.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Vmotors: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
I will suggest any place you see the party that brings in this govt everyone is castigating ,then look the other way in terms of voting.Let's have a change again enough is enough.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
paix:
You pity his father for not wearing a CD before his conception, and you pity the mother for not aborting the pregnancy.
Na soo o, lolz
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by robinso01(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Well, from my earlier comment I stated three key words; Tribalism, ethnicity and nepotism. Until these three are eradicate from Nigeria, the country will not be the way we want it.

You are right sir, I just don't accept they are the main reason, though they part of it. I just wish Nigeria to be a better place.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
and FEMALE COLLEAGUE DID WHAT EXACTLY. ?
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
A father, Some one's son and husband, wasted just like that . embarassed

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by OVB123: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
1miccza:

In Kogi's case the people are helpless , a criminal is leading a state, what do you expect ?
That is true my dear.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by OVB123: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Iamsane:

Is it that bad in Kogi state or is your hate for the Governor making you go mad. Because we all see what is happening in many places in the core north.
Not my hate for the governor ooo, outside boko haram attacked in the core north, those states are still relativelly peaceful, unlike kogi state especially okene town, where the crime rate is very high.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos / Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.