Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude (66944 Views)

Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by AK481(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fernandeswagger:

The internet never forgets. I'm pretty sure Kiki would want to delete these pictures from back in time. I've seen a poster up there saying it's not proof she built the house, reason being you can chose to renovate a rented house. Really?! Renovate a rented building by virtually tearing it down and spending every day at the site for almost a year. Please let's face it, which landlord would sanction that? As in you literally remodel the house and you still pay the landlord rent after spending a fortune in renovation.
It doesn't add up. It's obvious it's her house it's just that her handlers didn't do a good job. She shouldn't have flaunted it some times ago now it's coming back to haunt her.
Please nobody should quote me with insults.
Sure.

But there is no perfect crime . Lies are amoebic , you don’t known the last shape of ur last lies .

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by AK481(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
delpee:

This is not enough proof. You can choose to renovate your rented space to your taste with the Landlords permission.

Why don't we all wait for IGPs investigation and the subsequent outcome of the lawyer's moves if the respondent will show up with verifiable evidence? I would like to know the real truth not all these baseless allegations.

We are not serious in this country.
See the reason Biafra wants to leave u guys and move forward.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Strydermanz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Out of every nonsense there is a sense oooooooooooo, Trust nobody.....
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Commonsense99: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin
Jackson ude knows what he was talking, it's possible he have a concrete info before coming out to Make this statement.
The irony is, those defending this Kiki girl knew she was still the owner of the apartment all along, ethnic bigotry won't let them say the reality.
Wasn't it the same girl that spent a whole year to construct that apartment? Where was this fake landlord when a tenant was playing his role?
This same Kiki bragged on how she will soon make the forbes under 30 richest men list, abeg with which money? Who she hussle pass?

At the end of every nonsense, there is always sense.
For me no one should write it off until its thoroughly investigated.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by BigIyanga: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nigerians love their oppressor/looters cos every Nigerian is a potential looter waiting for his/her turn. In a sane clime, VP would be embarrassed to hear that her daughter without tangible source of income could be be ‘renting‘ an N800m complx. Can we see her tax returns/bank transaction records in the last 10yrs? Same way GMB’s son was joyriding a $150k bmw bike on Xmas eve when peeps were queing up in filling station for petrol.. Psquare was right..dont die got Naija..you have to give up on Naija... and born all your kids abroad.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Bambela(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
I believe the rental value is up to 2M and above. The question is what is she doing.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by obonujoker(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
SmartchildTutor:

See this one.
Did she say she's paying 800m naira as rent?

Bros, stop defending corruption... You are a child of God
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by SmartchildTutor: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

Bros, stop defending corruption... You are a child of God
Please tell me how my comment relates to corruption.
It's only proper for us to reason beyond sentiments when discussing on a public forum.
Except you are telling me that the young lady is automatically corrupt since her father is a member of a corrupt government.
The owner of the property has come out to say that he hasn't sold his property to anyone.
Even if the statement was stage managed, let someone who feels Osinbajo's daughter has stolen money take her up. Until then, she should be left alone to hustle and make her money.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by obonujoker(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
SmartchildTutor:

It's only proper for us to reason beyond sentiments when discussing on a public forum.
Except you are telling me that the young lady is automatically corrupt since her father is a member of a corrupt government.
The owner of the property has come out to say that he hasn't sold his property to anyone.
Even if the statement was stage managed, let someone who feels Osinbajo's daughter has stolen money take her up. Until then, she should be left alone to hustle and make her money.

Bro... We know the truth, no need to argue
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by SmartchildTutor: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

Bro... We know the truth, no need to argue
What truth?
Then spill it or remain silent!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by BigIyanga: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
SmartchildTutor:

Can you tell us what reasonable source of income has she had in the last 5-10yrs that can make her afford to rent a complex for a yr for 25m-50m? Can you show us her CAC registration 5yrs ago? Bank and tax records from 5-10yrs? If she’s that smart, how many tech apps or biz startups has she founded? Like Jumia, Konga,
SmartchildTutor:

Can you tell us what reasonable source of income has she had in the last 5-10yrs that can make her afford to rent a complex for a yr for 25m-50m? Can you show us her CAC registration 5yrs ago? Bank and tax records from 5-10yrs? If she’s that smart, how many tech apps or biz startups has she founded? Like Jumia, Konga, Flutterwave, paystack, kobo360? How it’s only when their parents are in power that they now blow.. You’re the maga who has paid
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
amc:

Have you heard of something called a Business Loan which can be from a bank, finance house, family members or investors?

so you will take a business loan just to buy only a house or pay the shop rent?please educate me more, i no go school o
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by TheRareGem1(f): 5:38am On Jul 13, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Jackson ude knows what he was talking, it's possible he have a concrete info before coming out to Make this statement.
The irony is, those defending this Kiki girl knew she was still the owner of the apartment all along, ethnic bigotry won't let them say the reality.
Wasn't it the same girl that spent a whole year to construct that apartment? Where was this fake landlord when a tenant was playing his role?
This same Kiki bragged on how she will soon make the forbes under 30 richest men list, abeg with which money? Who she hussle pass?

At the end of every nonsense, there is always sense.
For me no one should write it off until its thoroughly investigated.

He has concrete proof of nothing. This is someone who had lied not twice but many times. That's what he does for living- spread lies, dupe people and slender for his paymaster. The more he does this things, the more his rewards from his paymaster.

Dot you know he created that blog for one purpose; to spread fake news against opposition politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Swiftgrp: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
TheRareGem1:
The controversial online jounarlist, Jackson Ude who claimed the daughter of Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, the owner of Glam'd Africa Beauty house earned N800 million she invested in the property house in Wuse 2, Abuja.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1281406555825504256

Kiki Osinbajo in a swift response debunk the falsehood "She is a tenant in the property, her landlord is Mr. Musa Adams.

This got me thinking, why would someone just sit abroad and fabricate lies to this extend.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCdLmc2n9Ui/?hl=en
Bump.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Swiftgrp: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
TheRareGem1:

He has concrete proof of nothing. This is someone who had lied not twice but many times. That's what he does for living- spread lies, dupe people and slender for his paymaster. The more he does this things, the more his rewards from his paymaster.

Dot you know he created that blog for one purpose; to spread fake news against opposition politicians.
That boy called Ude is morally bankrupt and has to face justice for his relentless lies and criminal defamation.

Guterman even called him out on
X for speading fake news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.