Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude (66952 Views)

Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Amalekki: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga I asked for detailed analysis and u are still assuming,in business we don't assume.Tell me how much she charges per event, how many events does she get to organize in a month,I won't even add covid period cz is wicked for me to expose ur foolishness too much,tell me the rate at which these gigs do come and her Customers population also net earnings from expenses after every event planned.Answer please...
See how uncoordinated your thought pattern is? The property value in focus was not based on 'covid period' as the value and occupation was established long before the first signs of the pandemic - so how would that be a factor in the business analysis? Again, you are punching above your weight level and you need a basic class on logical reasoning... just a brotherly advise grin
... and to indulge you, why are you asking for detailed analysis when you have not even demonstrated the most basic capacity to logically process simple information? You can't build an enduring house on shaky foundation - there is no shortcut to excellence. Read-only mode for a time and season won't be a bad idea .

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by steppin: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
amc:

Have you heard of something called a Business Loan which can be from a bank, finance house, family members or investors?
Story for the gods.
Business loans indeed.
This is why this country can never move forward.
People like you keep making excuses for those who steal us blind, all in the name of "supporting our own".
The rent of a house worth 800m Naira in Abuja, is likely to be in the neighborhood of 15-20m annually, if not more.
What kind of business is she doing to earn that much?
For her to reply the guy means there's element of truth to what he said.
The VP's daughter doesn't just reply to any riff-raff that talks about her or her family.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by vegafbs: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ibrahim Magu Corruption Allegation Shows Nigeria is Zoo – Nnamdi Kanu

https://theupdates.net/ibrahim-magu-corruption-allegation-shows-nigeria-is-zoo-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Ayomide29(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
seunmsg:
Jackson Ude’s children shall reap the whirlwind of the wind that their father is sowing.

Isaiah 33:1
Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! when thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee.
The people that against ude are criminals like osibaba and her daughter,shior
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Ayomide29(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Joyce95:
Jackson Ude you're very heartless, what is your problem with this innocent lady that is working very hard, Ude change this your evil way will soon take you to jail evil man
you are Hypocrite!shior
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by zeusdgrt(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amalekki:

See how uncoordinated your thought pattern is? The property value in focus was not based on 'covid period' as the value and occupation was established long before the first signs of the pandemic - so how would that be a factor in the business analysis? Again, you are punching above your weight level and you need a basic class on logical reasoning... just a brotherly advise grin
... and to indulge you, why are you asking for detailed analysis when you have not even demonstrated the most basic capacity to logically process simple information? You can't build an enduring house on shaky foundation - there is no shortcut to excellence. Read-only mode for a time and season won't be a bad idea .
With all ramifications and answers u have made available,I say u know nothing about business and please don't insult a profession with stupid grammar cz u want to prove a point and u went as far as lying about biz acronyms which is damn Annoying to us that are product of business and worked in different established finance institutions.Sorry you are too low to be educated on this as you have shown,I made reference to before covid and citing case scenario of the present covid just to get ur mind to know that there's no hope for the brand to be better now as of the former pending ur detailed proof on questions I asked.Try not to claim what you are not cz u don't know who will respond, take correction and shut up! grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by DamnnNiggarr: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amalekki:

let me take it from here,
What job profile has kiki engaged that earned her the money she used to set up the business??

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
RIDE ON KIKI DON'T MIND THE IGNORANT ANALOG CREATURE

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by pretyval: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amalekki:

That is normal in all cases, especially when a public figure is involved. It was an online allegation and not a formal petition, and the subject of the accusation has responded via the same platform. It is normal for people to discuss it.

And sorry, you can easily say 'in every nonsense there is sense' if you or your family have never been in privileged positions but just wait until some people sees your mama's popularity as a major political obstacle and device a strategy to float a story that your mama was a runs girl at Allen Avenue when she was young (a similar scenario happened in real life and not even too long ago, and the perpetrator won a major election based on that).

Would your brilliant proverb still apply? Some of you guys have no clue about politics in Nigeria.

Dearest,

I explored a lot of approach with which to respond to your elaborate, smart yet bat-like response. I'd just say this;

Politics in Nigeria may be a dirty game but we don't play dirty like the whites... Her father contacted the police on the matter and she openly defended herself on SM. The nigga in question isn't a politician and weda or not her is a puppet for one is a question for another day. It's a simple thing. If you are innocent then sue his F**king ass. Write to the US government to send him to Nigeria to stand trial for these accusations.

We protect the integrity of our leaders so much even when we don't know what they do behind us and have broken our trust several times. A proverbial saying goes thus "a woman can only trust the child in her womb not the one on her back".

And Just so you know... My Sweet and Beautiful is one of the best indigenous chef this country knows and I am privileged to have learnt my culinary skills from her.

Cheers
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by FearGodinall: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Many commentators here really lacks basic comprehension,he never said Kiki Osibanjo owns the said building as she want the public to believe but she have #800 million investment in it, which she never dinied so, where does she got the money from, that's the question Mr. Jackson is asking. Kiki should tell us where she got the money from.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by zeusdgrt(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
What job profile has kiki engaged that earned her the money she used to set up the business??
Leave that guy he is very dumb,is just a waste if time
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by OasisT: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
socialmediaman:
This is the best treatment to be given to a liar. Defend yourself before the public! Don’t be writing IG of Police to bail you out and stifle his free speech! Kiki did it better than his dad!

He did defend himself and went further to involve the police to investigate the whole scenario and not all about reporting Udeagbulam to the police .
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by zeusdgrt(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
FearGodinall:
Many commentators here really lacks basic comprehension,he never said Kiki Osibanjo owns the said building as she want the public to believe but she have #800 million investment in it, which she never dinied so, where does she got the money from, that's the question Mr. Jackson is asking. Kiki should tell us where she got the money from.
Thank you
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by OasisT: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
cucumbae:
She owns that property.Google 'Kiki osinbajo built mansion in Abuja'You will see pics of the interior construction of the building she posted in her Instagram account.
[b]Even renting a full building of a house in Abuja worth hundreds of millions[/b].

No . Please check and revert
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Shikena(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
zeusdgrt:

With all ramifications and answers u have made available,I say u know nothing about business and please don't insult a profession with stupid grammar cz u want to prove a point and u went as far as lying about biz acronyms which is damn Annoying to us that are product of business and worked in different established finance institutions.Sorry you are too low to be educated on this as you have shown,I made reference to before covid and citing case scenario of the present covid just to get ur mind to know that there's no hope for the brand to be better now as of the former pending ur detailed proof on questions I asked.Try not to claim what you are not cz u don't know who will respond, take correction and shut up! grin
Bros take his friendly advice o and just go read only lipsrsealed
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Amalekki: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Now, someone that can express himself clearly grin

Answer: I don't know her job profile grin
Now, my turn... is job profile the only way to set up a business with legit money?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Amalekki: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Shikena:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Sunnyja: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
amc:

Have you heard of something called a Business Loan which can be from a bank, finance house, family members or investors?
Wetin she dey work?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by zeusdgrt(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Shikena:

Using another account now? grin I give up.bye
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Amalekki: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
zeusdgrt:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The irony
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by OasisT: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
We will know who owns that property when it is is set on fire. The property owner will cum out angrily sad

Lands and estate properties are registered in Abuja and Lagos. So it is very easy to know the owners of such properties. AGIS
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by DamnnNiggarr: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
zeusdgrt:

like seriously bro,
I don't know why people are hell bent on defending mediocrity.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by zeusdgrt(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amalekki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Typical,well u guys still little enjoy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Amalekki: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Using another account now? grin I give up.bye
Ahh ahh? Pls don't run away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by zeusdgrt(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amalekki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The irony
Answers to my questions please...
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Sunnyja: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're too poor to know
Rich man, Wetin she dey work. She dey Npower?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by zeusdgrt(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Shikena:

U can help him answer the question.....am waiting
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by InvertedHammer: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
/
A few years ago when the house was being renovated, she claimed that it is her house.

Now they are using the house to witch-hunt her family, she switched to denial mode.

\
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by jamalnation(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Joyce95:
[s]Jackson Ude you're very heartless, what is your problem with this innocent lady that is working very hard, Ude change this your evil way will soon take you to jail evil man[/s]
Innocent my foot.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Amalekki: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
like seriously bro,
I don't know why people are hell bent on defending mediocrity.
@zeusdgrt the Mr Assumption - I'm sure in my shoes you would have 'assumed' that zeusdgrt and DamnnNiggarr (Wtf? grin) are one and the same. A possibility, but not necessarily a fact! grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Realtalk20: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
PIMPAR:
Pigs are pathological liar like their Runaway Diletor.

Mynd44

Rule 2
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by dalass(f): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Igbo men and their problems with Yoruba elites... Na wah oh..

Wetin Yoruba do you now

If its not Tinubu, its Osinbajo, next his daughter... Take a chill pill abeg....Ode abi Ude be your name..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.