Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. (410 Views)

Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by Chimaraymond455: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2020
I totally agree with mr Ude, if osinbanjo think he is innocent let meet the guy in court , why is he running t IGP , is that a court, apc full of thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by Chimaraymond455: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2020
N4Bn From Magu: “I’m Not Afraid Of Osinbajo; Let Him Resign First And Face Me In Court” – Jackson Ude

Mr Jackson Ude, a former director of strategy and communications under President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration, has downplayed the petition Vice President Yemi Osinbajo wrote to the Inspector General of Police.

Ude had through Twitter and his news medium, “PointBlank News“, published that Magu embezzled over N39 billion and gave Osinbajo N4 billion for a soft landing.

The Vice President has since denied the allegations and followed it with a petition to IGP Mohamed Adamu demanding criminal proceedings against Ude and his platform to restrain them from future ‘false publications’.

Reacting to the petition, Ude challenged Osinbajo to resign his post as Vice President and challenge him in court. He also challenged the Presidential panel investigating Magu to reveal the details of the investigation to ascertain if he is lying or not.
Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Lolx
Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by iokpebholo: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2020
Osibanjo is not corrupt,this is just d usual Nigeria pull him down syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by IamWonderful: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2020
I am not disappointed, only if he is not from the yEast, he will surely behave like them, it is congenital, the depression, bitterness, bigotry and delusion is in the blood, or can I saw they are ignorance or hypocritical? Their problems defile solution
Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by Joyce95: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2020
Those pdp camp I scared of 2023, evil Jackson Ude and others member of pdp
Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by Joyce95: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Those pdp crew are scared of 2023, evil Jackson Ude and others member of pdp
Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by IKUBABAYEYE001: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2020
Chimaraymond455:
I totally agree with mr Ude, if osinbanjo think he is innocent let meet the guy in court , why is he running t IGP , is that a court, apc full of thieves

Hey, let me Educate you a bit. Osinbajo's lawyers writing the IGP does not mean he is looking for cover. He is simply bringing the IGP in to investigate the matter. And if he (Osinbajo) is found wanting then the law can take it's course but if it's the other way round, then Jackson Ude should be ready to visit one of Nigeria's prison for 7 years.
If you lack knowledge ask from those that know.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by TheRareGem1(f): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Chimaraymond455:

Op. How can Ude who sit down in his comfort zone him US & fabricate such falsehood and do you know that he said that Kiki Osinbajo earn N800 million property house, Glam'd Africa Beauty ? You believe that too?

The lady replied him ASAP...that she's a tenant and reveal the name of her landlord who happens to be Mr. Musa Adams

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by Joylove2324(f): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Clear evidence? Some people are so daft. Prof Osinbajo knows the law and won't dare to break one. He knows Jackson didn't act on his own and need to fish them out all. The end of fake news is near, meanwhile the end of Jackson is near

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by ojokolax: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2020
This was the same tactics that was used by Timi Franck before he went on exile to Dubai where we didn't know he was being treated to the good life by PDP resident money launderer Hushpuppi.
It took former finance minister 6 years to get justice against Jackson Ude, when the time is right his past misdemeanors would count against him in court, until then, to all the haters, VP WON'T RESIGN because of a nonentity like Jackson and any other of their Dubai Strategy lapdog.
And if you want to be down with them... $#uck you too...

Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by okefrancis: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Chimaraymond455:
Why are you displaying your ignorancy here

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Runing To IGP Maybe Clear Evidence. by Chimaraymond455: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2020
if its GEJ all this Yoruba's go run their mouth, now it s the turn of ur anointed one let him prove him self innocent for all Nigeria to see, and know who is biggest thief in our great country.

(1) (Reply)

Group Appeals To Obaseki To Recover Judges’ Quarters Land Stolen By Ize-iyamu / Buhari Loves Igbos, The Problem Is Igbo Elders- Ohanaeze Youths / Gani Adams’ Critics Are Enemies Of Yoruba Race ― Osun OPC Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.