Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol (56761 Views)

Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by ChoCho54(f): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
In this situation, you will thank that angel that sent you to Nigeria.
I swear! Check me out on dp!
Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by EzzyCarter: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol.... The holiest race grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Zenithpeak(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
The pre-Islamic era in history is known for three W's
War
Wine
Women.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by gasparpisciotta: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
I swear! Check me out on dp!
Hypocrites!
Iol @ur dp. Dm?

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
I’d have been dead by now if I lived in Iran cheesy grin
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Zenithpeak(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
broflovski:

shocked shocked how can I qualify to get this offer??

Simply get some explosive vest and blow yourself and some innocent people up....

The more people you kill the sumptuous the breasts of your houris.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Funny enough, most of them drink alcohol hidden in their prayer kettles grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Comedian2019: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Islamab@d
Half of nairalanders would have been beheaded if they were living in Iran
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by ChoCho54(f): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

Iol @ur dp. Dm?
my display pic. That's me at a function.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Simply get some explosive vest and blow yourself and some innocent people up....

The more people you kill the sumptuous the breasts of your houris.
grin grin grin grin grin
I need option B

2 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by bigfish3k: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
And this is the country our afonja Muslims love to support but hates traveling there.

Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by bigfish3k: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
IMAliyu:

grin
The 72 virgins are suppose to be creatures unique to paradise and created to serve the man without jealousy, and they are not the ordinary human woman.
How many special creature virgin men will the women enjoy when they go to paradise

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by IMAliyu(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
broflovski:

shocked shocked how can I qualify to get this offer??
It is the Muslim version of paradise, so I guess you have to be a Muslim to qualify grin
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
IMAliyu:

It is the Muslim version of paradise, so I guess you have to be a Muslim to qualify grin
I no do again. Let me manage the one I get here first.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by gasparpisciotta: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
my display pic. That's me at a function.
You look wonderful. You will pass for Miss Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
adekolaelect:
Tell us if marrying one Wyman is among your Christ religion?
Are you defending the Arabs and their religion??
They will deny you!! They are racists!!!
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by mrkings84(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
YET SOME PEOPLE WOULD BE UNGRATEFUL TO GOD FOR MAKING THEM NIGERIANS......
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by IMAliyu(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
bigfish3k:

How many special creature virgin men will the women enjoy when they go to paradise
There are no text talking about that.
Except if one wants to extend the meaning of this verse
"And round them shall go boys of theirs as if they were hidden pearls" (52:24)

Since paradise is suppose to be a place were the desires of both men and women are met.
We can assume that they get men of their dreams as well, just not a specified number.
Speaking in terms of the Islamic mythos
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by adekolaelect(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
eni4real:
Are you defending the Arabs and their religion??
They will deny you!! They are racists!!!
if they are racists Tell us who is your pastor that raped his first daughter??
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by delawal: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
but they will give d one who kills anoda a hanshake
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by lugo99(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
even jesus turned water to wine...
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by deavicky(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
If they are suppose to drink alcohol, when then do they allow alcohol in the country?
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Samba189(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Leave person to live his life is it by force?
please Islamic pandemic is worse than anyother. Must people follow that harsh law
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by uchrikk(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
If the man knew, he would have applied for visa to go live in Nigeria long ago.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by just2endowed: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is that the punishment for drinking Alcohol according to Islamic law?

That's there own law
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by izubext007: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
is stupid killing the buyer and leaving the seller or manufactural .
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by greypencils: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
SonOfALion:

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-executes-man-for-drinking-alcohol---rights-monitor/30717054.html
And this is what Northern Nigeria via sharia and Boko Haram wants to impose on the entire country? God go punish all of una especially Yoruba Muslims that don't want to have sense, MURIC and his likes. I am a Yoruba christian, come and face me, nonsense pipu.

1 Like

Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Startrap: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Absolutely extreme because in shariah, such offences attracts flogging or Max. Amputation because its not categorized as a major sin. A sinner can be redeemed and pardoned if genuinely, which is practicable in Islam. That execution has to do with state laws not Islamic jurisprudence.
RealEzee:
Huh?
On top shayo?? Haaa this one strong oooo

I need someone who's Muslim to really clarify this, it seems extreme
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by mu2sa2: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
GuestLog:
Wow! Head slammers and killings...
Talking head slammers, read mathew 26:39 and you will keep quiet for life:
"39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”
The bible says Jesus prayed exactly the way your "head slammers" pray - by putting his face to the ground i.e prostrating to the ground on his face exactly the way muslims do today. Now, mr man, who is head slammer?
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by Brunicekid(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
In this situation, you will thank that angel that sent you to Nigeria.
Naa God send you, no be angel.
Re: Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol by OyinO: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Islam, Christianity & Judaism are the 3 Abrahamic Religions that destroyed human coexistence. Wicked hypocrites and bloody murderers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help / German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.