Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer (56767 Views)

Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Munieer(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2020
This lawyer go dy cash out big time, for hush head
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
Diezani has diplomatic immunity, hushpuppi doesn't have any. Even though UAE and USA both don't have extradition treaty currently, there is a law in UAE under the "pursuant to article 7 of the extradition law" that allows any country to apply for extradition of a criminal if they meet the requirements. UAE is currently on a crack down for criminals using there as a safe heaven!

Diplomatic immunity is subject to Vienna Convention terms. The crimes and investigation have been committed and begun before the change of Nationality which is against Vienna Convention terms. She is not protected by Diplomatic Immunity but the Country may refuse to release her.

The only thing Dubai can do is to try him for criminal activities and jail him or expell him out of Dubai. US does not have legal right to take him out of Dubai.

All the IBO analysis does not work until the case get to level 2.

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by elijahozzy(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2020
No be your papa money him thief na, besides I better be a brother to hush the puppy then be with your dumb deterioration of brain cells that your head can’t bring 1 million. Everybody na thief think before you talk.

[color=#990000][/color]
Vyolet:
Awon Eyan Joe Proctor seti Annalise Keatings.
Anything to get his clients out of jail.
The puppy won't get out of this though, he will serve time, it may only be reduced, thief.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by jjman2322: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2020
This is all nonsense from the lawyer..

Don't forget just because there is no extradition treaty doesnt mean a country cant still willingly hand you over to another country for prosecution.

From wikipedia:

"Generally under United States law (18 U.S.C. § 3184), extradition may be granted only pursuant to a treaty.[9] Some countries grant extradition without a treaty, but every such country requires an offer of reciprocity when extradition is accorded in the absence of a treaty"

What that means is in essence any country can decide to extradite you to any country they want to.. (just know that you also owe them a favour in the future).. Normally you would fight the extradition in court, but hushpuppi never got a chance to do that in a UAE court... Not that he would have won anyway.

Most criminals who run away to countries that don't extradite to USA try to use the legal/court system in that country to AVOID extradition.. If they lose they still get extradited.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by jjman2322: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2020
babaolofin:

Diplomatic immunity is subject to Vienna Convention terms. The crimes and investigation have been committed and begun before the change of Nationality which is against Vienna Convention terms. She is not protected by Diplomatic Immunity but the Country may refuse to release her.

The only thing Dubai can do is to try him for criminal activities and jail him or expell him out of Dubai. US does not have legal right to take him out of Dubai.

Bro, not one person has ever gotten a case dismissed in the USA because they "extradited him wrongly". It would be a different case if he was arrested wrongly while in the USA.. but once you're in the USA, and you committed a crime against the USA govt, then forget it.. How you got there is now irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by eodavids(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2020
The Lawyer is about his defence duty, understood. But the bottom line is:

THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM IS FORFEITED BY WHOSOEVER VENTURES INTO CRIME.

The learned man will achieve very little if he dwells on his client's Human Right.
Plea bargain may avail him more
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Osobi32(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Vyolet:
Awon Eyan Joe Proctor seti Annalise Keatings.
Anything to get his clients out of jail.
The puppy won't get out of this though, he will serve time, it may only be reduced, thief.
I love the joe proctor guy...... Power Na my best movie anytime anyday
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by eodavids(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2020
jjman2322:
This is all nonsense from the lawyer..

Don't forget just because there is no extradition treaty doesnt mean a country cant still willingly hand you over to another country for prosecution.

From wikipedia:

"Generally under United States law (18 U.S.C. § 3184), extradition may be granted only pursuant to a treaty.[9] Some countries grant extradition without a treaty, but every such country requires an offer of reciprocity when extradition is accorded in the absence of a treaty"

What that means is in essence any country can decide to extradite you to any country they want to.. (just know that you also owe them a favour in the future).. Normally you would fight the extradition in court, but hushpuppi never got a chance to do that in a UAE court... Not that he would have won anyway.

Most criminals who run away to countries that don't extradite to USA try to use the legal/court system in that country to AVOID extradition.. If they lose they still get extradited.

Thanks for the "Education".
When a matter borders on criminality of that nature as has been linked to Hushpupi, not just politically related issue, the U.S. will go extra mile to resolve the matter and keep her people and economy safe.

Some of this arguments against the arrest of Hush. Is tantamount to those made against the U.S. for "hunting down" Osama Bin laden...

Please, to enjoy your full Human Rights and all the Freedom that goes with it, LIVE A CRIME FREE LIFE.

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by sterlingD(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2020
alexistaiwo:

If he is to be deported from Dubai for fraudulent practices since Dubai doesn't have any extradition treaty with USA, the legal process should have been deporting him back to his country of origin and have the FBI pick him up in Nigeria.
I am suspecting that the above is what happened and l want to ask, where is his country of origin in all of this?Is it that they have no say or input?l can't believe that they are aloof about this deportation and extradition.Can somebody explain.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by GodPunishBiafra: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2020
majamajic:

He is just a criminal lawyer , nothing special about him , he is working with FBI I think they are using him to nail criminals , go ask Michael Jackson how far
You're talking nonsense#
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by majamajic(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

You're talking nonsense#

Don't put your anger on me , am not FBI sir !
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Vyolet(f): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2020
elijahozzy:
No be your papa money him thief na, besides I better be a brother to hush the puppy then be with your dumb deterioration of brain cells that your head can’t bring 1 million. Everybody na thief think before you talk.

[color=#990000][/color]
You lack manners and I don't blame you, I blame the woman that birthed you who has refused to train you. It's isn't my fault that all the females in your lineage are dumb just like you.

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by DeRay98(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Yes o, Tell them.....the Way APC kidnap Nigeria for 2015

Dubai police just wan dey the Good side of USA...Idiot people.
FBI didn't have any 'JurisdicKtion' to arrest Hushpuppi from Dubai. If them get then wey EFCC go arrest Diezani Allision-Madueke for Dominica abi wetin dem dey call am

Make you dey chop mouth like a typical ignorant Nigerian youth.
If UAE has extradition agreements with US government (just they have UK when they arrested to sent Ibori to UK),
They 'll honour the extradition on criminal offences.
Stop wasting your energy piting a thief who image and crime is now working against Nigerians from getting jobs in UAE as we speak.

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by DeRay98(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2020
elijahozzy:

[color=#990000][/color]

It's olodos like this that Hushpuppi's crime will affect their destinies and worsen their frustrations in life.
As we speak, companies in UAE are excluding Nigerians from their employment applicants.
They don't want "fraudsters" in the employment. Make una clap for am there.

1 Like

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2020
jjman2322:

Bro, not one person has ever gotten a case dismissed in the USA because they "extradited him wrongly". It would be a different case if he was arrested wrongly while in the USA.. but once you're in the USA, and you committed a crime against the USA govt, then forget it.. How you got there is now irrelevant.

Bro, I agreed with you, I am just talking based on Vienna Convention which defined Diplomatic Relationship between countries. If you are not a signatory to a treaty, you are not bound to that treaty. Once US can smuggle you they will and once you are in the US there is nothing you can do. The US can claim he was expelled, but there are rules on expulsion, deportation and extradition. Once you are in US, nothing again, the next is trial.

When Obj invited US to pick Senator Buruji Kashamu, they brought their anti narcotics team and plane to Nigeria for days but Police have to arrest a Serving Senator and hand him over to them, it created problem for the Senate and Police but Nigeria must obey as a signatory to UN anti narcotics treaty. The plane and team went back after exchange of communications between Nigeria and US. That was how Kashamu escaped.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by imperiouxx(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2020
majamajic:

He lose cases anyhow , he is a scammer
He will let u see the good side , he will prolong this case , and still lose at the end , after collecting huge sum

Exactly what lawyers do in this kind of situation. He's only putting up a some fights
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by mandate12: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
hammer3:

NIGGA, U ARE WRONG, THIS IS NOT INTERNATIONAL LAW.

IT IS IMMIGRATION LAW.

IN THIS CASE, UAE IMMIGRATION LAW.

MAKE UNA GO READ AM COME, TELL US WHETHER THEM GET RIGHT TO SEND HUSHPUPPI TO USA TO FACE CHARGES.

Pls just keep quiet already ! Is the foolish puppy a citizen of UAE? This Is how u ppl go about commiting crime abroad, thinking u make use of their existing laws even as a Yahoo foreigner.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Keyyom22: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
BREYZ:
Hushpuppy won't go down like many have presumed, it's either theres going to be a plea bargain or he will be discharged and acquitted. He's got a good lawyer.

Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

because you're a lawyer doesn't in anyway nullify my opinion or assertion. even if your client killed a whole family with pictorial evidence, of course you will still claimed your client is not guilty until proven by another fellow corrupt justice that might manipulate justice

you people are liar I repeat and which thinking people do you belong to? what did you came out with in your university Grade and School of law ?

even this third class lawyer dey talk about thinking people. I thought you lair lawyer do make your stand on rights and opinions? why is my own opinion making you cry

Your opinion is making me cry because you are so stupid that you cant understand simple basic facts. Listen and listen carefully. Even if my client kills a whole family and comes out with a pictorial evidence, the law of the land says he is iinnocent until found guilty by a properly constituted court of law. How difficult could that be to understand? It is not the lawyer's decision it is the law of the country made by all of us. The beginning sectuons say, we Nigerian....so you also made that law to the extent you are a Nigerian. Infact if your porous brain cannot comprehend what i just wrote, let me also tell you that even if my client says i killed that family and he makes a confession of his killing, the law still says he is innocent and his plea will be recorded as Not Guilty until a trial is conducted. How something this simple cannot be understood by you is worrying. Is it that you cant read or your brain hasnt developed.

You may also know that even if no lawyer decides to takenup the case, the constitution provides that he provided with a lawyer to defend him and guess what, he wont be convicted until a lawyer is appointed and a full trial either convicts or exonerates him

As for grades, you know little or nothing about what we call a profession. Some of the great names you ever heard in the legal profession in this country came out with pass or third class. Go and read and since you cannot read ask others to read for you. I am pained because yoi are plain stewpid and havd remained stubborn in you stewpidity and ignorance. When you say we make our stand on rights and opinions what does that even mean. It doesnt communicate anuything in written or spoken english, dummy.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

Your opinion is making me cry because you are so stupid that you cant understand simple basic facts. Listen and listen carefully. Even if my client kills a whole family and comes out with a pictorial evidence, the law of the land says he is iinnocent until found guilty by a properly constituted court of law. How difficult could that be to understand? It is not the lawyer's decision it is the law of the country made by all of us. The beginning sectuons say, we Nigerian....so you also made that law to the extent you are a Nigerian. Infact if your porous brain cannot comprehend what i just wrote, let me also tell you that even if my client says i killed that family and he makes a confession of his killing, the law still says he is innocent and his plea will be recorded as Not Guilty until a trial is conducted. How something this simple cannot be understood by you is worrying. Is it that you cant read or your brain hasnt developed.

As for grades, you know little or nothing about what we call a profession. Some of the great names you ever heard in the legal profession in this country came out with pass or third class. Go and read and since you cannot read ask others to read for you. I am pained because yoi are plain stewpid and havd remained stubborn in you stewpidity and ignorance. When you say we make our stand on rights and opinions what does that even mean. It doesnt communicate anuything in written or spoken english, dummy.

@bolded OK Oga lawyer

imagine someone that can't spell stupidity and anything calling himself a lawyer? I'm sure some of your colleagues will distance themselves from you with this your poor English

for the fact that you saw a pictorial evidence of your client and still defend him didn't nullify my point of calling you people a liar

what's the definition of liar? a liar is someone that was caught with evidence but still lie and defend his act of stealing. how is lawyer any different

when next you want to quote me, please take note of your grammatical functions and punctuation marks
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[/b]

@bolded OK Oga lawyer

imagine someone that can't spell stupidity and anything calling himself a lawyer? I'm sure some of your colleagues will distance themselves from you with this your poor English

for the fact that you saw a pictorial evidence of your client and still defend him didn't nullify my point of calling you people a lair

what's the definition of lair? a lair is someone that was caught with evidence but still lie and defend his act of stealing. how is lawyer any different

when next you want to quote me, please take note of your grammatical functions and punctuation marks

I knew your small brain will fall for that. I called you stupid once in the first sentence of my response and stewpid twice. There was a reason for that. You are way below my league please. Please go and play with your mates in the sand. I am done with you. You couldnt even read the points i made obviously because you dont have the brain power to comprehend the logic. Dummy

In what you are writing one means telling lies, another means the den of a lion. Check your spelling. Brilliant man.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[/b]

@bolded OK Oga lawyer

for the fact that you saw a pictorial evidence of your client and still defend him didn't nullify my point of calling you people a lair

what's the definition of lair? a lair is someone that was caught with evidence but still lie and defend his act of stealing. how is lawyer any different

So you suddenly ran out of steam and started checking spellings and syntax. I can very well teach whoever taught you and make him a better english student. You are past redemption. Your brain had an arrested development and you cannot give what you dont have. Keep reading punctuations.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by hardbody: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[/b]

@bolded OK Oga lawyer

Lair is a den of a lion. Liar is someone telling a lie.

So simple yet so confusing to you. Keep defining nonesense.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

Lair is a den of a lion. Liar is someone telling a lie.
So simple yet so confusing to you. Keep defining nonesense.

you mean nonsense?
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
babaolofin:

Did you read their extradition law? USA applied for his extradition and UAE granted it, this is a no brainer!

And, just in case you didn't know. Diezani is a diplomat and thus the diplomatic immunity!
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by remi1444: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[/b]

@bolded OK Oga lawyer

imagine someone that can't spell stupidity and anything calling himself a lawyer? I'm sure some of your colleagues will distance themselves from you with this your poor English .

w What's the definition of lair? a lair is someone that was caught with evidence but still lie and defend his act of stealing. how is lawyer any different ?

when next you want to quote me, please take note of your grammatical functions and punctuation marks .
Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. You wanna impress the crowd when clearly, your grammatical shortcomings are... Sir hardbody, I have yearning to beat up this guy grin.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

So you suddenly ran out of steam and started checking spellings and syntax. I can very well teach whoever taught you and make him a better english student. You are past redemption. Your brain had an arrested development and you cannot give what you dont have. Keep reading punctuations.

what a grammar from invisible teacher

teach yourself first, when you learn finish then you can teach others

abeg which institution certified this clown as lawyer? or na lawyer wannabe
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
remi1444:
Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. You wanna impress the crowd when clearly, your grammatical shortcomings are... Sir hardbody, I have yearning to beat up this guy grin.

which one is wanna olodo, you mean you want to? bringing America English together with British English in the same sentence, is a grammatical fallacy. you think speaking English without its logical application makes you a grammarian

I will make you cry this afternoon. you this certified clowns won't cease to amuse me. imagine a lawyer that can't even defend himself with a good grammatical tone, yet this toddler want to rescue him out

bring it on

this is a shame
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
The lawyer is also a scammer, scammer meets scammer, ofcourse he is going to keep giving housppopi hope, he wants some of housppupi's loot.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by remi1444: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

which one is wanna olodo, you mean you want to? bringing America English together with British English in the same sentence, is a grammatical fallacy. you think speaking English without its logical application makes you a grammarian

I will make you cry this afternoon. you this certified clowns won't cease to amuse me. imagine a lawyer that can't even defend himself with a good grammatical tone, yet this toddler want to rescue him out

bring it on

this is a shame
Wow. I'm duly impressed that you have done extensive research and your village Encyclopedia of English revealed it to you that it's against the rule of English to use "WANNA" in a sentence grin. Take it from someone who have your time. Go back to Dele Ashades' THE INVISIBLE TEACHER read that book cover to cover for 18 times. Then we can talk.
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by Sweeetheart(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
remi1444:
Wow. I'm duly impressed that you have done extensive research and your village Encyclopedia of English revealed it to you that it's against the rule of English to use "WANNA" in a sentence grin. Take it from someone who have your time. Go back to Dele Ashades' THE INVISIBLE TEACHER read that book cover to cover for 18 times. Then we can talk.

you're just a nonentity that's bent on doing promotion of his foolishness but guess what I will make you regret for jumping like a loose monkey on my post without your brain intact

there is nothing sensible in wanna in a British English, please make use of your brain. Dele ashade is a man like you, can't you use your own brain yourself

abeg stop disgracing yourself kid
Re: FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer by remi1444: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you're just a nonentity that's bent on doing promotion of his foolishness but guess what I will make you regret for jumping like a loose monkey on my post without your brain intact

there is nothing sensible in wanna in a British English, please make use of your brain. Dele ashade is a man like you, can't you use your own brain yourself

abeg stop disgracing yourself kid
kikikiki. See who's throwing tantrum. I love you Egbon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.