Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Funke Akindele Bello Only Gave Me Money To Rent Apartment - Pa James (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Bello Only Gave Me Money To Rent Apartment - Pa James (video) (476 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home / Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Funke Akindele Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Bello Only Gave Me Money To Rent Apartment - Pa James (video) by CEO1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Legendary Nollywood actor, Kayode Olasehinde ‘Ajirebi’ also known as Pa James has come out to debunk reports that actress Funke Akindele built a new house for him after his home was destroyed by flood.

Recall that some days ago, it was reported that the actress bought a house for the veteran actor courtesy of a post from the actress, Kemi Korede.

Reacting to this report, the veteran actor cleared the air by stating emphatically that the actress only gifted him some money to rent a new house in the meantime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-7yyOmmFWo

CC: Fynestboi
MissyB3
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Only Gave Me Money To Rent Apartment - Pa James (video) by Joshmodest(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Did he actually say free money he was given to rent an apartment is only ??
This word only is highly misused in Nigeria , just like you go to the bank to withdraw 1m and the slip shows 1 million naira only...
like do this people know the meaning of only ?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Only Gave Me Money To Rent Apartment - Pa James (video) by LongLife4all: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Noted
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Only Gave Me Money To Rent Apartment - Pa James (video) by StillWiz: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
LMAO mafoo

But I heard she bought house for him �
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Only Gave Me Money To Rent Apartment - Pa James (video) by Omihanifa: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lol person no even Sabi wetin to believe again undecided

Funke Akindele should have cleared the air when she commented under Kemi adetoro's post who initially broke the news grin

All she did was just to reply with emojis rather than stating the fact undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Only Gave Me Money To Rent Apartment - Pa James (video) by W3xy1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nothing to believe again in this nation

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Only Gave Me Money To Rent Apartment - Pa James (video) by EzzyCarter: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Actually knew this once the news broke. The word "apartment" was used in the headlines so it should be pretty obvious she paid the rent on his behalf. Who the heck calls a newly built house an apartment grin? But then Nigerian bloggers are the "maddest" at their game so it was necessary for baba to clarify the matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Only Gave Me Money To Rent Apartment - Pa James (video) by illicit(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Very nice of her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apple,, Beats By Dre Teams With DJ Cuppy For #AfricaNow / Bollywood Actor Amitabh Bachchan And Son Abhishek Test Positive For Coronavirus / [FALSE] Hushpuppy Released!!! - Still in Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.