Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? (688 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by mrinfo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2011
That Man is living in the past. Want to know why?
1. He always looks for alliances with other political parties but is never ready to give up something. ACN was reasy to adopt him if he would contest under their platform, he refused. HE always wants everything and everybody to dance to his tune. That military sense is in born and he had better realise Nigerians have no time for such democracy truncators like him

2. He refused any advice on whom to pick as his VP and went ahead foolishly and stubbornly to pick Tunde Bakare from the North. Jus what doeas he think the rest of us are.

3. That man, Buhari has no ideas, has lost touch with modern governance and thus doesn't have anything to offer Nigerians except the so-called strictness which I think is dictatorship.

All these men should just leave us alone. Is it when we start protesting like the Tunisians, Egyptians and Yemenians that these old fools will get the message?
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by Afam4eva(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2011
mrinfo:

2. He refused any advice on whom to pick as his VP and went ahead foolishly and stubbornly to pick Tunde Bakare from the North. Jus what doeas he think the rest of us are.

Once again TB is not from the north.
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by mrinfo(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
where the hell is he from then?
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by MaiSuya(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by mrinfo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
And His Mother (I mean that Bakare fellow) is 110 years with Bakare at 55. Laughing at the Northern Jihadists. Bakare, we aren't fools eh. Save Nigeria Group my foot. That was why all along he was telling anybody who cares that Save Nigeria Group had adopted Buhari. Bunch of Crass Boko Haramists!!
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by Nsiman(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2011
Just tell them. We ain't fools
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by Nsiman(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
Just tell them. We ain't fools
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2011
mrinfo are u organising a protest against Buhari and Bakare contesting in the election based on

1. He has ideals and does not want to compromise.

2. You think his VP is FROM the northern part of NIGERIA.

3. He is almost 70 years old, and when he was last in power he truncated a corrupt civilian government.

I've been wanting to do something daft for a while now so sign me up.
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by Sammy107d(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
mrinfo:

And His Mother (I mean that Bakare fellow) is 110 years with Bakare at 55. Laughing at the Northern Jihadists. Bakare, we aren't fools eh. Save Nigeria Group my foot. That was why all along he was telling anybody who cares that Save Nigeria Group had adopted Buhari. Bunch of Crass Boko Haramists!!

Where do you retards get these things from?
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by Sammy107d(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2011
I'm guessing it's from the thisday report on the page. I've met Mama Bakare several times, and she's not 110.
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by mrinfo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2011
Someone tell Bakare to stop hiding behind the excuse of God's calling to justify his quest for power.
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by Jarus(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2011
Uninformed minds like this poster are better ignored. I, for one, select who I argue with. Mrinfo is better is far from being one. Somebody that doesn't know the homestate of a public figure like Tunde Bakare, is not worth taking seriously.
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by Gbawe: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2011
Jarus:

Uninformed minds like this poster are better ignored. I, for one, select who I argue with. Mrinfo is better is far from being one. Somebody that doesn't know the homestate of a public figure like Tunde Bakare, is not worth taking seriously.

Indeed . Bakare himself has come out to state unequivocally that he is a full Yoruba man from Abeokuta so the intentions at deliberate mischief from Mrinfo is obvious.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/im-a-thorough-bred-egba-man-says-bakare/85729/

While dismissing the insinuation as an outright falsehood, Bakare, who told THISDAY through a telephone conversation Wednesday night that he was a bonafide indigene of Abeokuta in Ogun State, added that he hails from Sodeke village in the state capital which was established by Sodeke, one of the founders of Egba in 1830.

Sodeke was one of the notable warriors in Yoruba land in the 19th century, whose fame and heroic acts brought glory to Egba community.

To establish the altruism of his claim, Bakare said he could trace his genealogy up to the fourth and even fifth generations of Egba, recalling that he even built a cenotaph in honour of the memory of Sodeke, his ancestor, which he said was inaugurated by the Ogun State government.

While explaining that both his father and mother were from Abeokuta, the cleric said his father built his house in Iporo, Sodeke in 1922 where he was born 55 years ago, adding that his father’s grave is still in the house “till today”.
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by Muza(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2011
this foolish grossly uninformed poster is just posting mischevious falsehoods
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by Enice(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2011
Most likely, the poser is not in his senses and very daft. If you don't like someone, that does not give you the right to accuse them falsely. Arrogant mo---y
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by MAYOWAAK: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2011
mrinfo:

That Man is living in the past. Want to know why?
1. He always looks for alliances with other political parties but is never ready to give up something. ACN was reasy to adopt him if he would contest under their platform, he refused. HE always wants everything and everybody to dance to his tune. That military sense is in born and he had better realise Nigerians have no time for such democracy truncators like him

3. That man, Buhari has no ideas, has lost touch with modern governance and thus doesn't have anything to offer Nigerians except the so-called strictness which I think is dictatorship.

Another ranting from a deluded mind where idiocy contended with absurdity and both came out tops.

All these men should just leave us alone. Is it when we start protesting like the Tunisians, Egyptians and Yemenians that these old fools will get the message?
Re: What Does Buhari Take Nigerians For? by MAYOWAAK: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2011
Another ranting from a deluded mind where idiocy contended with absurdity and both came out tops.

(1) (Reply)

Questionable - Inec Registers 54 / Breaking News: Former Minister Of Works In Custody Over N50b Fraud / Union Bank Again ( Strike) This Is The End Of The River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.