Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma (33051 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Yebosola(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Hope Uzodimma Should not Be Carried Away by This Yeye Statement From Wike

Boys Are Truely Waiting For Hope Uzodimma In Edo State grin grin

Like they waited during the direct primary angrybunch of chest beaters

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
CilicMarin:
Fear IPOB miscreants...

Time will come if anybody insult IPOB the children of the most high Chukwu Okike Abiama/Abasi, you will receive flogging in public.

Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by smallsmall: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
PIMPAR:
Fear don catch the chief Tax collectors.

Dont mind the THUG'vnor, his wife have advised him that his immunity will expire and he would be held accountable if anything happens to Uzordinma or Oshiomohle during the elections or if the "Edo Boys" (Criminal Thugs organised by Obaseki to assault Oshiomohle) cause any death or scatter the election.

I guess he realised very quickly that Obaseki is not worth wasting his "Political Capital" on.

Small time, he will realise that Edo is not Rivers. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by realstars: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Hope Uzodimma Should not Be Carried Away by This Yeye Statement From Wike

Boys Are Truely Waiting For Hope Uzodimma In Edo State grin grin
Guy Collect 5 Bottles Of What Ever Brand You Like, Then I Will Foot The Bill,
Na Only You Talk Better Talk.
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by stayclearofme: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2020
donbachi:
In as much as so many of us want obaseki to be returned back as the governor of Edo state,just to put an end to godfatherism..wike should be mindful of his words.
Who are the so many of us? Speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by stayclearofme: 1:10am On Jul 11, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
The problem with gullible and very vulnerable minds like you is that you virtually believe anything you are told without normal reasoning. They tell you "A" today you believe, tomorrow they tell you "B" you believe, the next day they tell you NO is no longer "B" is now "A" again you still believe, and you say you're not zoneB?

If you really believe this second statement then you obviously knows nothing. Be rest assured that boys are actually waiting for Gandollar are the backdoor governor even without being told. You don't know who Wike is.
Who is Wike? Is Wike God...?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Omobada(m): 1:30am On Jul 11, 2020
donbachi:
In as much as so many of us want obaseki to be returned back as the governor of Edo state,just to put an end to godfatherism..wike should be mindful of his words.

My man, you only want to help Obaseki establish himself as godfather rather than put end to godfatherism. Only if you understudy Nigerian politicians well
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Adgideon(m): 2:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Emperor Wike said it
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Yebosola(m): 3:49am On Jul 11, 2020
bizzibodi:

How can a governor that a SUPREME court affirmed b hiding his face,avoiding his shadow?after God na supreme Court na.wike what U that rigged election?

I wonder oh, is Diri of Balyesa hidding his face too? mad people governing gullible followers.
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Yebosola(m): 3:55am On Jul 11, 2020
Mescana22:
The way Ipob media was circulating that news on Facebook ehn, Tueh and you need to see how they were hailing him ! Tufiaaaa

Theve forgotten if u sell your kindred cheap, who will buy him with respect? And they are hailing Wike for dragging their brother.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Yebosola(m): 4:00am On Jul 11, 2020
realstars:
Guy Collect 5 Bottles Of What Ever Brand You Like, Then I Will Foot The Bill,
Na Only You Talk Better Talk.

U are just shouting to hear your own voice, do anyhow and see anyhow, bragging, boys will take u do shooting target for fun, the same Gov that came to organize primary, with all your noise wetin u do am? Empty chest beating.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by ajealadick(m): 5:14am On Jul 11, 2020
donbachi:
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by realstars: 5:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Yebosola:

U are just shouting to hear your own voice, do anyhow and see anyhow, bragging, boys will take u do shooting target for fun, the same Gov that came to organize primary, with all your noise wetin u do am? Empty chest beating.
Primarxy For Who? Now We Are Approching The Battle Line, Lets Go There, You Need Anyhow And Get Anyhow. Edo No Be Lagos, This Is What You Need To Overstand.
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
The problem with gullible and very vulnerable minds like you is that you virtually believe anything you are told without normal reasoning. They tell you "A" today you believe, tomorrow they tell you "B" you believe, the next day they tell you NO is no longer "B" is now "A" again you still believe, and you say you're not zoneB?

If you really believe this second statement then you obviously knows nothing. Be rest assured that boys are actually waiting for Gandollar are the backdoor governor even without being told. You don't know who Wike is.
Custodian of thugs and agberos

I see
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by kengoodman: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
shocked

The Might Wike is now afraid to step on toes. Barely not more than 24 hours he made this statement, he has denied it totally....

Can he now tell us what he said exactly cuz Hopism will eventually strike back?
. Why are u speaking from ur anus?I there any evidence?
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by HRMK: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2020
I NEVER KNEW WIKE TO BE SO LILLY LIVERED!ONE THAT TALKS TOUGH MOST OF THE TIME SHULDNT DENY HIS STATEMENTS!!
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2020
stayclearofme:

Who is Wike? Is Wike God...?
Go ask Amaechi and his federal might grin
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by authority2006(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
ChoCho54:
Why are you fishing for idiots? Guy just said he never said so. Is Wike the type that denies what he says? Grow up son.

What he said is in the quote below with quotation marks. What evidence do you need?

According to him, “If I am Hope Uzodinma, i will not come out where people will see me, I will be hiding myself and be walking mostly in the night, where people will not see me, honestly. But it’s unfortunate he has no shame at all."

“When governors are talking, Hope Uzodinma shouldn’t talk because he is an internationally recognized fraudster who stole a mandate that does not belong to him through the help of his APC cabals and tomorrow if democratically elected governors are talking, someone declared governor through the back door will come out and talk too."
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by tomju(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=kahal29 post=91584764]GOVERNOR WIKE'S REPLY TO GOVERNOR UZODINMA WAS CONCOCTED

The attention of the Rivers State Government has been drawn to the news circulating in the Social Media that Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State denigrated his Imo State counterpart, Governor Hope Uzodinma.

The purveyors of the deliberate falsehood alleged that Governor Wike replied Governor Uzodinma over a recent statement where he allegedly boasted that "the All Progressives Congress (APC) will teach the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Governor Wike how to conduct a transparent election in the forthcoming Edo State gubernatorial election."

The concocted story only existed in the imagination of the authors and so there was also no disparaging comment by Governor Wike.

Members of the public are hereby advised to discountenance all the information contained in the said publication as they did not emanate from Governor Wike.

What of the part he said Uzodinma is supreme court governor who rode to power from the back door? Has he denied that too?
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by Ganbite: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=Bodexman post=91585522]

Fear naija politicians!

They say something now & in the next minutes they deny it.

When I read that statements credited to him I knew he'll come to deny. That's just too heavy to dish out to your colleagues, calling him a fraudster & a thief...your fellow governor!

Pls. Wike never called him a fraudster, he only address him as a Supreme Court Governor where a man from fourth position came to 1st and he denied the allegation of people saying boys are waiting for uzodima..

Wike fearnot but our media tag that phrase of Boys are waiting for Uzodinma so he came on air to clear that phrase. let's be Guided, i see Wike and Ex-governor of Ekiti (Fayose) as the most fearless governor Niger ever had...

Ganduje is silent till date because he step on Wike toes now is picture is seen everywhere where he pocketed money which make his integrity more questionable before the international community
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by DEROXMAN: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:

why can't he stop buhari buhana from being President guy sai baba go still finish am
Re: Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma by nickxtra(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
donbachi:
Does Wike have sound mind of words to be mindful of his words?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation / Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.