Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter (994 Views)

Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video / Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by Meenatnigeria(f): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
According to TheGuardian, the police, yesterday, paraded a nurse, Mrs Ogundimu Monilola, accused of helping a 44-year-old pastor of the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC), Ogo Oluwa parish, Olokuta, Ogun State, Oluwafemi Oyebola, to procure family planning care for his 24-year-old daughter, whom he impregnated three times.

Monilola, who claimed to be Assistant Chief Matron at the State General Hospital, Idiroko, Ogun State, said she is also the health worker in charge of the family planning service at the facility.

She denied carrying out any abortion on Pastor Oyebola’s daughter, but the police said she had in her statement earlier admitted performing abortions on the girl who opted to remain anonymous.

She said she was on duty at a particular day when the man presented the girl for family planning at the hospital, claiming the girl was his house help, while a man, who identified himself as James, stood as the husband of the girl.

According to her, she never knew the family planning sought by the girl was targeted at shielding the incestuous lifestyle of the pastor. She also declared that the family planning service sought and obtained by the girl at the facility was official and well documented, explaining that it is legitimate for any female that is 18 years and above to seek and obtain family planning care from a hospital.

Nurse Monilola was paraded before reporters at the Ogun State Police Command headquarters, Eleweran, with Pastor Oyebola by the Commissioner of Police, Kenneth Ebrimson.

Ebrimson said the offence allegedly committed by Oyebola is “incest” and that he had been perpetrating it with his daughter since 2015, leading to three pregnancies, termination of the three and subsequent family planning for the girl to step up the incestuous lifestyle without any risk of further pregnancy until the secret leaked in 2020.

The pastor, who claimed to be the leader of a deliverance team at the Ogo-Oluwa parish of CAC, admitted that the incestuous acts with his daughter was a “mistake resulting from a spiritual attack.”

He explained that an “unclean spirit” lured him into the affairs with his daughter and appealed to Nigerians, the government and the Christian community to forgive him.

It was gathered that the illicit affairs burst after the daughter, who had recently finished her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), was unwilling to stay further with her father in the same house. When the pastor continued to oppose her resolve to leave home for

Lagos, the girl ran away and reported her ordeals to a Non-Governmental Organisation, the Advocacy for Children And Vulnerable Persons Network.

The NGO eventually led her to the Owode-Egbado Divisional headquarters, where she reported that her father had been forcefully having carnal knowledge of her since 2015 when she was 19-year-old and shortly after the demise of her mother.

https://meenatnigeria.com/police-parade-abortion-nurse-and-pastor-who-sleeps-with-his-own-daughter-in-ogun-photo/

Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by budaatum: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nurse Monilola was paraded before reporters at the Ogun State Police Command headquarters, Eleweran, with Pastor Oyebola by the Commissioner of Police, Kenneth Ebrimson.
Why was she paraded? Is provision of family planning a crime in Ogun State?

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by SAMBARRY: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Awon eranko meji
Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by austine4real(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin grin

Them Even do social distancing
Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by Hezzyluv: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
plenty things dey happen oo...
Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by Freestainworld(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
clap for daddy wa
Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by meetme01: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
budaatum:

No mind them. Just to show they are working. Awon werey
Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by Meenatnigeria(f): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
budaatum:

Abortion is a crime in Nigeria, she also aided in the crime of ‘incest’. She’s an accomplice to the crimes
Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
That Ogun state eehn
Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by budaatum: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Meenatnigeria:

Abortion is a crime in Nigeria, she also aided in the crime of ‘incest’. She’s an accomplice to the crimes
I don't see how she aided in the crime of incest if she was deceived.

Mind telling me what law supports "Abortion is a crime in Nigeria" please"?
Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by longetivity(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Damn niggar.... very bad
Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by AtorKelly(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
budaatum:

She was supposed to have requested for proper identification.. like Govt issues identity cards and marriage certificates to ascertain that the man that came with her was really her husband..
Family Planning procedures is meant for legally married couples.. An hospital can't just carry out family planning for anybody... That's is where she did wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by budaatum: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2020
AtorKelly:

She was supposed to have requested for proper identification.. like Govt issues identity cards and marriage certificates to ascertain that the man that came with her was really her husband..
Family Planning procedures is meant for legally married couples.. An hospital can't just carry out family planning for anybody... That's is where she did wrong
In Nigeria? Where ordinary Chukudi in a chemist would gladly sell you birth control or direct you to his cousin Kolapo for an abortion?

I suppose it could be like one of those things that don't exist if one closes one's eyes.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by mostyg(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2020
budaatum:

Please read this

https://punchng.com/i-impregnated-my-daughter-thrice-presented-her-for-abortion-as-girlfriend-ogun-evangelist-arrested-for-incest/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by budaatum: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
mostyg:

Please read this

https://punchng.com/i-impregnated-my-daughter-thrice-presented-her-for-abortion-as-girlfriend-ogun-evangelist-arrested-for-incest/

You can see that he lied to those who aborted for him.

That got me scared and I took her to the general hospital in Idi-Iroko for an abortion. I paid N1,000. I presented her to the nurse as my girlfriend. In June 2018, the second sexual encounter happened and I took her to the same nurse for another abortion.
Re: Police Parade 'abortion Nurse' And Pastor Who Sleeps With His Own Daughter by mostyg(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
budaatum:

You can see that he lied to those who aborted for him.

She could be prosecuted on the basis of performing the abortion. Abortion is not legal in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Today In History: A Nigerian Army Was Sentences To Death Cos Of N5000 / Shoprite Ilorin Massively Looted By Hoodlums / Israel Oladele And Plaintiff In Fraud Case, Laide Williams Were Lovers – Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.