Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Pls I Need You Advise And Enlightment. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls I Need You Advise And Enlightment. (229 Views)

What Do You Advise Me To Do? / How Can I Get Back My 2 Months Salary? Need You Advise. / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need You Advise And Enlightment. by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hello everyone. Am 26 yrs guy by nex month i will be 27 yrs. Am a student in of kaduna state institution. And i want to also learn hand skill that can be useful in the future. Which i choose auto electrical ( rewire) skill but whenevery i went to me the owner of the shop they will reject me,some of them will say they are not need boy. I dont know what is really happen. But i also have some close friends who are mesine ( break layers) they always ask me to join their work. Infact it was like they are begging me to join them, tho i like their work but i cant do too much hard work, because i have hand dislocation problem. Which makes me avoide hard work. Now am confused should i join them or i should continue shearch for auto electrical work or i shouls look for another work to learn pls i need your advise?
Re: Pls I Need You Advise And Enlightment. by longetivity(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
it's your choice

(1) (Reply)

Officially Launching Of Lion Share / How To Create High Quality Design In 5 Minutes(using Canva) / NBA ELECTION 2020: Akpata Maintains Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.