Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs (24755 Views)

China Testing HIV Drugs For Coronavirus / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by solmus: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin

African Trump asslickers played themselves

1 Like

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by JosephXavier: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
T
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Finnese001: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ok
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Hotzone(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria must make the list
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
sapientia:
Funding for the WHO without USA is a big problem that will last for a long time if not reversed.

If Bill Gates lends any kind of helping hands now, they will say its 666

the thing is this, he who pays the piper should dictate its tune. USA are almost singlehandedly bankrolling WHO, UN NATO yet WHO will be sprouting Chinese propaganda and talking points. It's almost as if you are feeding the children of your enemies who will still take the side of your enemies in a little quarrel. The defunding will hurt Africa but it is the fault of WHO who do not know where their respect should be directed

4 Likes

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by agboifeanyi242(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by SeriouslySense(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hmm
SmartProf:
African countries are very likely to be the majority wailing for obvious reasons. I don't know why a continent will just remain dependent on being helped all the time. The only thing they pride themselves about is having a rich culture...other than that, nothing else.
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by bluefilm: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Since this information is said to come from WHO, then I know it is nothing but a Lie.

A Big Fat Lie, as a matter of fact!!!
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Those who are praising be Trump for preventing America from funding WHO will be so happy reading this news

1 Like

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
So the drug used to cute HIV is out, and it cute Corona virus too that is epic... Wow this year is really not understandable...
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
netpro:
It is now they will appreciate what Bill Gates has been doing. Let's wait till Malaria drug is affected.

Hope FFK and co will start picking the tab after demonizing Bill Gates?

Have you been getting the malaria drugs for free in Nigeria ?

3 Likes

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by DexterousOne(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
African countries are very likely to be the majority wailing for obvious reasons. I don't know why a continent will just remain dependent on being helped all the time. The only thing they pride themselves about is having a rich culture...other than that, nothing else.

Even the supposed "culture" is not even rich as claimed

1 Like

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by pat077: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
I'm sure south Africa will top the list
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
And some Nigerians were clamoring for Trump for pulling out of WHO. Una never see anything yet grin grin

1 Like

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by AmazingELixir: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
lipsrsealed

Nigeria must be one of those countries...it is in this kind of stats you see this country pop up amongst the tops.
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by sulaak(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why can't Nigeria produce its own HIV drugs?

The country has oil and gas that can produce the hydrocarbon feedstocks for the drugs. Numerous universities and research labs that can easily obtain the license to produce generic HIV drugs.

1 Like

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by KingTom(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
englishmart:
This is not a news. HIV is highly preventable. I remember a friend I met on a bus. We became very close that we turned lovers. We loved each other like Sun and day. The day she visited, we kissed and others but when it was time for sex, I insisted on condom o. Love no dey for that one o grin .It's just like husband and wife having AS/SS genotype. Thunder fire love.
You kiss am grin grin
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by tammie24: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
J111333:
They allege that he is a Free Mason and member of Illuminati therefore his charities are from the devil.

I hope born again Christians are ready to donate drugs and vaccines this time.

Ndi ara. grin
what are you talking about

Is anyone holding his hands and stopping him from donating if he wants to

This is a different matter abeg

2 Likes

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by sulaak(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Those who are praising be Trump for preventing America from funding WHO will be so happy reading this news

When do we start helping ourselves? This is a country of 200 million people with 120 universities.
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
engrtee:
may be HIV drug is secretly curing covid 19
Yes, they use it for covid-19 patients

1 Like

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Correcto: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Do you get free malaria drugs?
netpro:
It is now they will appreciate what Bill Gates has been doing. Let's wait till Malaria drug is affected.

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by adolfHitler1934: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
The black race is doomed from onset.

All he knows is marry four or more wives,wickedness, sing, dance and sex. His contribution to humanity's technological advancements is zero.

We are the Arian race....we own the world......Adolf Hitler (1934).

Tufiakwa for black race.

Dont quote me, I dont have time for you this weekend.

4 Likes

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Angelfrost(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
For those of you who can't read the handwriting on the wall... Knacking raw will be the final undoing of most of ye!!!
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Mrpojj(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
J111333:
They allege that he is a Free Mason and member of Illuminati therefore his charities are from the devil.

Ndi ara. grin

Na only born again u see?
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Frezhkid10(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Correcto:
Do you get free malaria drugs?
...how much do u pay for malaria drugs..do you think that's the cost of production...especially when the naira is falling everyday..

1 Like

Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Correcto: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol you are big clown. Talk what you know.
Frezhkid10:
...how much do u pay for malaria drugs..do you think that's the cost of production...especially when the naira is falling everyday..
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Mrpojj(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
netpro:

So na only bill dey produce malaria drugs?
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
leaculpa:

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/06/more-than-70-countries-at-risk-of-running-out-of-hiv-drugs-due-to-coronavirus-pandemic-who-says.html
its a shame that our dream country Nigeria can't effectively sustain its pharmaceutical industry to produce drugs effectively
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by MozB: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
J111333:

Ndi ara. grin

we will offer prayers. That is what we have always done. Lol
Re: 70 Countries Are Running Out Of HIV Drugs by AsawanaDgreat: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Covid-19 has taken over HIV

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA / Benefits Of Eating Snake Meat / Easy Homemade Mosquito Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.