Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan (42155 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by bankulizer: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2020
yanabasee1:
The VP is discipline and I know he will not want to be the cause of any Covid-19 outbreak from a single mistake of allowing the gathering......

He's an advocate for abiding by rules....

Able VP....The man that swallowed 4billion from Magu..According Ude.....

Did you even read? Naija which way? Pointing fingers blindly

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Emmaskill(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Anytime i hear this mans name i believe there are exceptions of people above the law embarassed . A thousand cabal cant do this man shit as at now o
Forget dat tin...If dem wan roast em blokos dem go roast am.
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by solmus: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
Yoruba Christians are soo exceptional and different from yeroba Muslims

Always leading by example

Says an Ibo lol
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2020
yanabasee1:
The VP is discipline and I know he will not want to be the cause of any Covid-19 outbreak from a single mistake of allowing the gathering......

Do you read at all? What's so difficult for you to read there?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by ajebuter(f): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Anytime i hear this mans name i believe there are exceptions of people above the law embarassed . A thousand cabal cant do this man shit as at now o

Person wey don be international cabal when these ones were still in diapers and eating mud ?

Only God can shake that Ebora Owu...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by PIMPAR: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2020
aremuforlife:
But this same man said covid-19 is not real, that ibis fraud. Why is he taking precautions?
You must have read that from all the fake bloggers. Obj never said that
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by buchai: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2020
the man is instructionally wiser than our current president
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by rovher: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2020
No be this Adamu dey shout say covid 1-9 no dey na ...
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Chelseanababa(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2020
yanabasee1:

Sambisa weeds at work

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by McDonie: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Nice work sir OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by kutashi: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2020
punisha:

Chief...
Go back to bed.
When u wake, u read all over again and modify.

He doesn't need to modify his comment but his brain need modification!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by DAVE5(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2020
IamPatriotic:

It's Obasanjo the information is about, not Osinbajo I wondered why there're so many people like you on nairaland.

I was actually trying to figure out what brought the VP into the matter until I saw ur post

The rush to be first to comment and urge for cheap likes

I hope the likes puts food on his table
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by punisha: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2020
kutashi:

He doesn't need to modify his comment but his brain need modification!

Haba!
Be nice na... grin
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by ekestic1976(f): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2020
bigdammyj:
But Baba iyabo doesn't believe in COVID-19 now

How can you say a thing like that?
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by vikiphy89(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2020
yanabasee1:

Na so una dey fail exam, read u no go read, u rush go comment, finally u don write ur radarada

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Obey82: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2020
For those who said Obasanjo didn't believe in covid, read below:

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Donedeal1(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2020
yanabasee1:

can you please spot the difference Obasanjo not Osinbanjo,former president not vice president ijebu not Ota,haba.
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by dalass(f): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2020
yanabasee1:

Which VP?

Obasanjo is now your VP

Read news, no ..... They'll be rushing to comment...
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by StreetFight: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2020
yanabasee1:

MAD 101: Introduction to Simple Madness

This is how madness starts ooo. When you are talking about cars and super cars buy you friend is replying you with stories about the wise tortoise and its in-laws, then you shoulder help your friend by tying him down with a thick rope because once he enters the market, there is no solution again

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by fredoooooo: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Sebi baba say Covid-19 isn't real grin
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by flames01: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2020
aremuforlife:
But this same man said covid-19 is not real, that ibis fraud. Why is he taking precautions?

Because the state government said people should adhere to that rule.

He is simply telling you that he is not above the law of the state.
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by ABSAO(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:

mumu!
stop causing division among Yoruba. we're known to be United. your propaganda to cause hate among us won't work. We Yoruba are religiously tolerant! that's why our reasoning is sound. we don't play victim cards, we don't chest beat but we always face reality. Take it or leave it. it's your problem. children of hate!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by flames01: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:

This isn't about religion
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by ClassicMan202(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2020
yanabasee1:

Did you read the post at all?? Wetin bring VP matter for here now??
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by AOB1: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2020
yanabasee1:

Guy what did you smoke this early morning

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Phemostiga4u: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=yanabasee1 post=91591488]The VP is discipline and I know he will not want to be the cause of any Covid-19 outbreak from a single mistake of allowing the gathering......

Able VP....The man that swallowed 4billion from Magu..According Ude.....[/quote
na this kind person dey abuse buhari..oya clap for urself

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by sammy7410(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2020
fela nw will be like

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Sleekfingers: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2020
yanabasee1:

lazy youth . Did u read the news at all ?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Sleekfingers: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2020
IamPatriotic:

It's Obasanjo the information is about, not Osinbajo I wondered why there're so many people like you on nairaland.

i tire o.....na one of those lazy youth.... Even to read self na work for dem
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by lagosrd: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2020
IamPatriotic:

Deliberate information distorter.
Failure glorifier
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Dee60: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2020
[/quote]

He could not 'made it'....... Is this the new covid English?
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by spirul77: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
NCDC should sign him up immediately. From the write up, it appears he has same energy as Wike in enforcing Covid 19 stuffs, so Rivers State may also place a counter bid to sign him up. Finally, the Presidential Task force on Covid 19 may also bid for his signature to join their boring team and add some life into it...OBJ we salute you.
but he was busy deceiving the gullible people that there was nothing like convid19 in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.