Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,305 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan (42154 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by skywalker240(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:
How many mother in laws does Obasanjo have?
Obasanjo is even older than some of his mother in-laws grin
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by PIMPAR: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2020
spirul77:
but he was busy deceiving the gullible people that there was nothing like convid19 in Nigeria.
Obasanjo never said that my brother. The news was conconted by the bloggers
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by kinibigdeal(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2020
bigdammyj:
But Baba iyabo doesn't believe in COVID-19 now

Obasanjo is not on Twitter. A parody account of Obasanjo wrote that and people thought he was the one. He never or appear anywhere saying he never believed in COVID

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by rummmy: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2020
Thought his mother in-law is from EDO state.
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by DEROXMAN: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Emmaskill:
Forget dat tin...If dem wan roast em blokos dem go roast am.
But why haven't they despite gross tyranny and $16bn dollars electricity fraud . Do you know apart from abacha obj is the most crazy tyrant we ever had
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by DEROXMAN: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Emmaskill:
Forget dat tin...If dem wan roast em blokos dem go roast am.
But why haven't they despite gross tyranny and $16bn dollars electricity fraud . Do you know apart from abacha obj is the most crazy tyrant we ever had there are people above the law abeg just look at ibb still living peacefully after all the evils he committed
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Flexherbal(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
how do u highlight?
Use qoute
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Openbusiness3: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Flexherbal:

Use qoute
quote doesn't reach your signature area
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
He didn't want to spend money on refreshments, stingy.
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by maxibrainz02(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan by Mulisana: 2:27am On Jul 13, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has disproportionately affected minority communities in the United States. The Centers for Disease Control and prevention has not yet shown a complete classification of coronavirus cases by race and ethnicity, but a study shows that the incidence of coronavirus cases in most black counties is three times that in white majority counties, and the mortality rate is almost six times that in white majority counties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.