Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away (27422 Views)

UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Debtor-states In Bigger Financial Mess As Banks Obey NFIU Order / President Buhari Nominates Modibbo Tukur As New NFIU Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by duwdu: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Omoejigbahe:
How can such happen inside aso villa without the backing of the dss. This government is very useless

I tend to agree with the statement in highlight.

P34c3
Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Cvesta(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Whatever happened to cloud storage?
Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by klas(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheCvBank:
The NFIU used to be located at the CBN HQ until this present administration came on board, made it autonomous of the CBN and relocated their office to Aso Rock.
Now there's a break in and security guys on watch have been arrested, the usual Scape goats. Same security that couldn't do anything when the orders came from above to access the NFIU facility.
The story behind the destruction of the computers is a long one that'll never be exposed.

That is not correct.

1. NFIU office and anti-terrorism section of efcc had always been at Ibrahim Taiwo Street in the villa zone of Asokoro right from inception. Same with the Bureau for Public Procurement.

2. At inception, it was placed under efcc and headed by a Director - Okarau (now DG of Governors Forum)

3. It was the 8th National Assembly under Saraki that removed it from the control of efcc and made it autonomous but domiciled with CBN.
It is domiciled under CBN for administrative purpose as required by Ergomont Group which threatened sanction on Nigeria for non-compliance not that it has its main office inside CBN building.

So, it was initially under efcc, then CBN, not the other way round as you stated.

5 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Dpharisee: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:

Such has been the trend from time immemorial.

They went into alliance with the north against Awo to spite Yoruba in ‘79 and ‘83.

We can still remember ABN, ONE-MILLION-MAN MARCH, the accord with Jimi Agbaje et al.

Remember how they attempted to frustrate Peter Rufai out of Super Eagles until their own failed to measure up.
They ganged up against Rashidi Yekini to scheme him out of the team simply because he achieved an unprecedented and irreplaceable record of scoring Nigeria’s first World Cup goal.

It was so pathetic that Aminike, Amokachie and others nearest to him turned away before Uche came from behind to hug him in the net.

They deliberately refused to give Odegbami deserved support after Okala because he was not one of theirs.

As far as they are concerned, Soyinka’s Nobel Prize is worthless because it wasn’t Achebe.

Their “heroes” among us are those who are anti- Yoruba values and ideals - FFK, Dino and the ilks.

Always in senseless rivalry with us in every facet of national life.

“Ori buruku o jẹ k'aguntan o hu iwo.
Inu buruku i jẹ ki oṣonu r'ọmọ bi".

You idiot tribalist Daniel Amokachie is not Igbo angry

4 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
I just hope they have backup servers somewhere else preferably on cloud. Anyone that still believes in Nigeria right now, is either very slow or probably one of them. I spit on that shithole country, tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Omooba77:

You were all obsessed with his 'integrity' then. Until religion and ethnicity is blotted out of our reasoning, long way to freedom.
You don't know the hypocrite. His support for Buhari has always been about 2023 and now that things are rapidly changing, he is wailing. The treachery is in DNA so I'm not surprised anyway.

5 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Resees: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:

They went into alliance with the north against Awo to spite Yoruba in ‘79 and ‘83.

We can still remember ABN, ONE-MILLION-MAN MARCH, the accord with Jimi Agbaje et al.

Remember how they attempted to frustrate Peter Rufai out of Super Eagles until their own failed to measure up.
They ganged up against Rashidi Yekini to scheme him out of the team simply because he achieved an unprecedented and irreplaceable record of scoring Nigeria’s first World Cup goal.

It was so pathetic that Aminike, Amokachie and others nearest to him turned away before Uche came from behind to hug him in the net.

They deliberately refused to give Odegbami deserved support after Okala because he was not one of theirs.

As far as they are concerned, Soyinka’s Nobel Prize is worthless because it wasn’t Achebe.

Their “heroes” among us are those who are anti- Yoruba values and ideals - FFK, Dino and the ilks.

You sound so pained.Hope you wont committ suicide as it seems.

4 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by johnmartus(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Buhari dont care about Nigerians again. And if you insult him or steal money that is not his damn business. The only thing he can react to is when you are planning protest against his government. Because protest to him is like coup.
sarrki:
It’s so glaring now

All Buhari wanted was the seat

He doesn’t really care about the country

2 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Enyimbamercedes: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
It was burgled by PDP members looking for financial documents to stop the prosecution of hushpuppi!!!!

All these children of perdition

#CommentLikeAZombie

1 Like

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Jorge91: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nfiu-office-burgled-in-aso-rock-computers-taken-away-2/
They are just adding fuel to the fire that is already burning Magu.
Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Yankee101: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
The NFIU contains suspicious transactions, transactions above 10k$ and above set amounts for individuals and businesses. It is submitted by banks to the NFIU.

The people who did it are stupid and dull. All copies remain with banks for at least 8 years and you can't enter the bank's servers to destroy them

If I'm given the recovery I'll recall all copies from the banks. It will show all suspicious transactions people in power and Magu and his cronies performed

The department was made independent from the EFCC after international organizations complained and Nigeris was almost sanctioned. But obviously na same paddy paddy still dey run am. So sack everyone and bring in former bank auditors.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Ezmans: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:
It’s so glaring now

Going going gone,it's all over! nigeria sorry

2 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Overself: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:
It’s so glaring now

Blind fool,ur eyes just dey open bar?
Buhari zombie!

2 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Ezmans: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:

your write up shows you don't have sense Rather a tribalistic bigot from the West

3 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by flames01: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:
It’s so glaring now

They have withheld your shut up money again

2 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by flames01: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Obijulius:
The thing above me is pained!

In the light of recent developments I have come to appreciate Mr. Buhari and his efforts to rid this country of frog-eyed greedy and corrupt politicians.

Yes Buhari is not perfect, and it takes a lot to fight ingrained corruption.

The burgling of this office tells you a lot is about to go down.

I fully support all tactics employed by this government to bring bullion looting thieves to book.

Any means, even those outside the limits of the law should be fully and treacherously employed. The aim should be punishment and not correction/adjustment.

I am finally loving this no-nonsense Buhari we are seeing.

If you don’t like it deal with it!

Calling all patriots:
This is a battle to the last. First it was Obinwanne Okeke now it’s Raymond Igbalode (Hushpuppi).

And it we still have to battle with the evil called Boko Haram.

If you are not fed up with the embarrassment these fools bring us then you are part of the problem.

All corrupt politicians deserve the firing squad:

https://www.nairaland.com/5981735/how-petitions-tinubus-bullion-vans

Have you forgotten that one Yusuf Tunde has billions in his account that he can't explain?

Why hasn't your failed Buhari probed Yusuf Tunde, his relative?

Buratai owns properties in Dubai; why hasn't buhari probed him?

Looks like you are only against corruption when perpetrated by thieves that you don't like.

May your entire life reflect Buhari's lopsided corruption fight

3 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by DeCardinal2020: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Obijulius:

In the light of recent developments I have come to appreciate Mr. Buhari and his efforts to rid this country of frog-eyed greedy and corrupt politicians.

I fully support all tactics employed by this government to bring bullion looting thieves to book.

Any means, even those outside the limits of the law should be fully and treacherously employed. The aim should be punishment and not correction/adjustment.

Calling all patriots:
This is a battle to the last. First it was Obinwanne Okeke now it’s Raymond Igbalode (Hushpuppi).

If you are not fed up with the embarrassment these fools bring us then you are part of the problem.

what has the persons above you said wrongly that you called them wailing or pained "thing"?
Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by DeCardinal2020: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:

Tribalist!

Be wise for once.

1 Like

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Oracle20: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Since when did the spokesman for the attorney general become buhari's spokesman?

1 Like

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by DeCardinal2020: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's quite unfortunate!
Truly, corruption if fighting back!
Which way my brothers and sisters?
Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lool...both the prez, the thieves and whoever sent them are bloody idiots. Whats the essence of stealing the computer while the hard disk is still intact? How did they even get access to such sensitive areas of the building? Why question the security on ground alone and leave those with full access to those restricted areas. Fools fools fools... They think we are as dumb as they are. May corona kiss u all with the kiss of death one by one and two by two to ur cold waiting graves angry
Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:
It’s so glaring now

Are you not the guy that shared 1k airtime on nl when PMB won the 2019 presidential election?

Bmc and npower no dey pay again?

The politics behind 2023 is just beginning....pls tighten your seatbelt cox we're in for a long ride. Too early to start wailing!

In the meantime , please stay away from harmful objects and items.

For e.g: sniper , knife , gun , rope and avoid lagos lagoon!

stafe safe dear PATRIOT!!

2 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by stangely: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Sarrki are you the one that wrote this rubbish?

You are even more useless than I thought.

When you were jumping up and down disturbing the media space about Buhari's integrity, now your Tinubu has been converted to an IDP, you have gone haywire.

This is test running the micro phone. Relax and enjoy the cruise while it unfolds.

He's an idiot, with de one he's supporting ...

1 Like

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by stangely: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=Obijulius post=91594431]The thing above me is pained!

Calling all patriots:

[/quote
Are you alright at all ?

1 Like

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by klas(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Yankee101:
The NFIU contains suspicious transactions, transactions above 10k$ and above set amounts for individuals and businesses. It is submitted by banks to the NFIU.

The people who did it are stupid and dull. All copies remain with banks for at least 8 years and you can't enter the bank's servers to destroy them

If I'm given the recovery I'll recall all copies from the banks. It will show all suspicious transactions people in power and Magu and his cronies performed

The department was made independent from the EFCC after international organizations complained and Nigeris was almost sanctioned. But obviously na same paddy paddy still dey run am. So sack everyone and bring in former bank auditors.

Nonsense

The burglars were apparently not looking for raw data supplied by the banks and OFIs which will be on the servers anyway but actionable analysis and cross matching already done by the unit's staff. That should be reason why they carted away the computers and destroyed those they couldn't

1 Like

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by steve6: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
It is quite difficult to believe that an office(NFIU) inside the seat of power(Ask Rock) was burgled and that the burglars got away. If this is true, then no comments...
Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by edoboy74(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why do I just feel these guys are fooling the masses.

Nollywood in politics. These politicians are casts and the cabal are the directors, producers and all and at the end of the day each and everyone of them get paid from the Magu Movie.

1 Like

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Rolly22(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:

You're a very big FOOL and deep down you know it

3 Likes

Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Jostoman: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Obijulius:

Calling all patriots:

including the hushpuppi you are praising.
Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by oxiide22(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
sarrki:
It’s so glaring now

I'd been telling you
Re: NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
comradewanle:
In the process of covering for someone, some important intelligent information would have lost. At first, how did they get access to the building's compound, from compound to the office (not just any office but that specific office)?. Some pple from that office would definitely know about the act. Well this is Nigeria

It's insider job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State / DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura / Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.