Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M (27072 Views)

Magu To Be Promoted AIG Despite ‘damning’ Salami Panel Report / Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. / PDP Tells Ibrahim Magu To Step Aside As EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by GuestLog: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Chai
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by nosadesmond(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2020
See money!
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by pyro62(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Magu open your phone let's see your hangout sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by Mpanyi: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Unknown persons broke into the office. Hahahahahahaaaa. I'm rolling on the floor. This country is a circus not a country. Nigeria is a big joke.

1 Like

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Magu yahoo daddy making us proud grin

1 Like

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by Frankiss44(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2020
I remember when some zombies were insulting the 8th senate for nor confirming this thief.. What do you have to say now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by Hotzone(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Magu’s head, limbs and torso must be rusted since he forgot the law of gravity
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by FuerzA: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2020
I got, I got, I got, I got
Looting, got looting inside my DNA embarassed
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by pacino26(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2020
What sort of movie script is this? Unknown persons broke into NFIU building and went straight for the hard drives and hard copy files that will indict Magu.

Too much foreign movies de do our people anyhow sha.
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by Christian07(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2020
With all this money we never sell Nigeria share the money everybody find him way

1 Like

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by nairaman66(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Magu should be leaded with o my his boxers period!
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by bptc10: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2020
He will develop running eye not only running nose, Criminal
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by drehdinho(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2020
This kind of news won't be spread by those Nigerian fake bloggers for the world to see the bane of Nigeria problem.

And our people won't share this kind of post to every available social media outlets to attract assistance in ensuring his prosecution is not compromised.

This is one of the very big chance for the nation to be unhooked from captivity of corruption, but since he's one of the government cacus, our people would go all silence.

Even the comments have been reading here so far are absolutely pointers to the fact that our people are senseless and that Nigerian masses are losers and would always be losers.

Some didn't even bother to read such a sensitive and important news like this, but they won't hesitate to drop comments that are out of context to the news.

Useless country people.
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2020
God forbid and they are borrowing money . What kind of life do these people live? Looting with reckless abandon and no form of conscience.
What do Nigerian youths do? They curse each other out, attack other ethnicities and religions while christians , muslims , yorubas , Igbos and Hausa Fulani loot them dry putting them in perpetual debts and agony . Smh .
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by AmazingELixir: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What a country, a sensitive agency as NFIU does not have adequate security to safeguard its valuable assets.

Meanwhile, some unknown people allegedly broke into the new office of the NFIU and destroyed computers containing certain vital and sensitive documents that could help in the investigation of the former EFCC boss.

Some officials of the NFIU were said to have appeared before the Justice Ayo Salami panel, investigating Magu on Thursday to clarify certain grey areas especially, as relating to some accounts suspected to have been used to move money.

The NFIU officials it was gathered told the panel that by their operational protocols and procedure, they didn’t go about with such documents.

They advised members of the panel to visit their office on Friday morning to sight the documents requested for.

However, it was alleged that before the panel members got to the NFIU office Friday morning, some unknown people had broken into their office, went straight to the room, where the documents were stored in the computers and destroyed them all.
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by mukthar2000(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2020
However, it was alleged that before the panel members got to the NFIU office Friday morning, some unknown people had broken into their office, went straight to the room, where the documents were stored in the computers and destroyed them all.

CASES CLOSE, MAGU U AND UR GUYS PLAY SMART,
LAST TIME ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OFFICE WAS ON FIRE .
BUT I AM VERY SURE YOU WOULD ALL PAY FOR ALL THIS GREEDINESS BEHAVIOR

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2020
I tell u, it's doomed already!!!
gambia:
Fraud everywhere. This country is completely finished.

1 Like

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by etoete77: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2020
Developing running nose no go help the mugu
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by infohenry(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2020
Those guys have nothing on him, how come you cannot move around with evidence and the said evidence I dev kept in an unsecured room. Who has access to the office? Was there no security personnel guarding the office? This case of giving the dog a bad name to hang him.
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by OdefaGirl(f): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2020
See the amount they keep mentioning....yet Nigeria is deeply sinking in debts.....
A sensitive office like that of NFIU should have CCTV cameras mounted everywhere.... that's how intelligence offices works, it shouldn't be a problem identifying those who broke in.

1 Like

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2020
It is the NFIU officials that destroyed their own office. Are they saying all of them left their office unsecured and abandoned to attend to a panel investigating Magu and on returning back their office was scattered.
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by jchioma: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2020

The guilty are afraid.

Well, that's not a problem in this modern age. Destroyed data can be retrieved easily these days.
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by egoldman(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Dannyset:
grin

Wailers will look for a way to bring Tinubu into this. grin grin grin

Yes you are right, Magu refused to arrest Tinubu on others from above.

I have mentioned Tinubu's name, come and beat me.
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by McDonie: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2020
am sorry to say that i prefer being a Hushpuppi to being a Hushmagu. His own is just too bad & much abeg.
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by AerialMapper: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2020
HushMagu!
Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

When there's no skeleton in your cupboard, you have nothing to fear.

This one has full corpses. He is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2020
setobaba:
I’m still asking
Is the arrest of Magun for real or they are trying to divert our attentions there You all should think deep, why do I feel they doing something bad behind right now
Smart. Its a bait, its working.

2 Likes

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by victorazyvictor(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2020
Kai! Ndi Awusa egbuo anyi!

Re: Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M by bejeria101(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2020
Maisuya come and mention yakubu, patience, deiziani. This one na free will offering abi?
Set Awon dullard geng.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Holds Emergency Meeting, May Postpone Convention To Counter APC / Fire Guts Joe Ajaero's House In Lagos / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.