Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest (59090 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son / Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle / Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by deobking: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

Soldiers, when committed to a task, can't compromise. It's unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it's been done.

Brave men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers triumph in war

LOL so what’s your point sir? They should have continued fighting ? Bros the system was designed to make them go and die. I wonder why people go and enlist into naija army in these times . Suicide mission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
When you as a soldierman see your decease's colleagues family being neglected by the army authority, you will have no choice but to AWOL.If you go to army barracks and see families of dead soldiers starving you will know that Nigerian government doesn't care for our falling soldiers.
Just look at how they denied that 37 soldiers were ambushed and killed in Maiduguri just to save their jobs.That is to tell you how heartless buratai is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by cool318(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
According to an Army personnel who called into a Radio station on Thursday I quote" Since they have refused to remove Burutai, many Lance Coporal Martins will rise up to disgrace the Nigerian Army who derives joy in killing it's soldiers"

Many drama unfolding, we are watching this Directionless Country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by TLE900: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by AK481(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
that would be the perfect formula for terrorists to takeover the entire North and aim for the South. As much as they hate themselves, even Alqaeda and Hezbollah unite to fight together whenever they have a common "outsider" enemy. We Southerners are the outsiders in the Northern equation

While moving down south, will they recruit igbos and Yorubas to fight for the terrorist? because that’s the only way they can come into south. Where will their bases be ?

2 Likes

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Advocate500: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

Soldiers, when committed to a task, can't compromise. It's unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it's been done.

can u handle a gun? Always coming here to yan dust .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by FlordFlorez(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
General buhari crumble our once fearless army. Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by cool318(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
cucumbae:
When you as a soldierman see your decease's colleagues family being neglected by the army authority, you will have no choice but to AWOL.If you go to army barracks and see families of dead soldiers starving you will know that Nigerian government doesn't care for our falling soldiers.
Just look at how they denied that 37 soldiers were ambushed and killed in Maiduguri just to save his job.That is to tell you how heartless buratai is.

True talk, many soldiers complained about it.
One who served in Konduga, Damboa stated categorically that 98% of Army Generals are Boko Haram members.
That they have a Private Radio (Walkie talkie) they use to sell out the soldiers on mission in Ambush.

So many heart wrenching , gory stories soldiers narrating their horrid ordeals on Radio

2 Likes

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Duty004: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
It seems that the Nigerian army is a using and dumping ground. It is place where troops would be used for daunting tasks and thereafter when death strikes their families would be left alone to bear the loss.

The Nigerian army needs to be reformed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Bakinwuta(f): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

You have said it all and that is probably why the enemy looks more effective. We all have seen photos of there own foot soldiers and they are nothing near our real professional army.

Yet such enemy is unrelenting and fighting. Yet a professional body with a better structure keeps complaining far more than that enemy. Can anyone show one high class BH barracks or training better than the army? Can one show where the BH has brought in a different arsenal or facility that's new or sophisticated than the army?

All I see is another Government institution that was built on shaky ground and many enrolled not to serve or give there best but probably to have power over defenceless civilians on the street or just earn a living. Not reading or minding what they signed for.

Its better to quit and be let go than allow such not ready to be army and posers join the force. The army is not a party thing. Its bloody, messy and demanding. People need to check well before they enrol. If truly its what you want to do.

Lastly even the US army suffer desertions ,AWOLs and Pple quitting before,during or after wars/combats. Its nothing new or bad. It simply says I just found out am not meant for this. Find out how many AWOL Pple are in Canada running from US army. People should learnt to pick profession QED!

You can then move along

2 Likes

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by cool318(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
General buhari crumble our once fearless army. Its a pity.

Every Soldier is Shouting it loud" Remove Burutai, Sack Burutai"
But he is guarding a Secret in Aso Rock, that's why he is a Sacred Cow

1 Like

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Fragility6: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
How does Buhari sleep at night? sad
Generalise diz question. How do politicians around the world sleep at night?
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by wink2015(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
The British colonialist and their divide and rule policy and northernization policy of the present and previous political leaders of the core north is what is resulting in the present challenges facing the army.

One region has monopolised the army right from the Independence period.

It is now some sizeable number of southerners are even getting promoted to officers ranks.

In the past before you get promoted in the army as a southerners you must be a yoruba muslims or a muslims from the south.

The norherners are opening the army up for new recruits because they want southern blood that will be sacrifice for their own regional peace.

BEFORE WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA !

COMMON KOROFO ! you can not secure in the Nigeria army.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by ednut1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Army go deny soon
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by EmekaBlue(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
cheesy d fear of boko haram
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by akan102: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
JAOS:
why are they informing the public about this development,are this newsmen not aware that this news could encourage the insurgent to continue their deeds
Are you in the army?
If you are not in the army go and join the army
The public must know what they should know
If the news encourage the insurgents then let the army/military deal with the insurgents, shekena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Openbusiness3: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fragility6:

Generalise diz question. How do politicians around the world sleep at night?
Oga Chad lost 100 soldiers in a deadly attack by Boko Haram. 3 days after Idriss Derby himself, Chadian President, led troops into Nigeria to destroy major Boko Haram bases and camps, where the biggest ever terrorists arsenal were recovered. They also recovered Nigerian territory being controlled by terrorists and handed over to our government. They announced it the area they took back for us. They showed the world videos, clear un-manipulated videos of their attack. Within one 1 week, thousands of terrorists were killed by Chad. Idriss Derby camped inside the desert with his soldiers. So please, please, don't even go there at all. Don't shake this table. Make we no open this useless 9ja presidency yansh finish sad

4 Likes

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
WHAAAAAT . E don happen shocked

Any youth planning to join the NA under this govt should think twice else, he would throw his family into perpetual mourning. He would also regret wherever he finds himself afterlife for committing suicide...any attempt to join NA now is suicidal.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Ezennwa(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Advocate500:
can u handle a gun? Always coming here to yan dust .
Lol grin
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Scatterscatter:
In as much as I love Nigeria, I will only sacrifice my life for a love relationship that is mutual.

One question I ask myself everyday is, "does Nigeria love me" and I get the same answer everyday, NO!

I don't blame the soldiers and I pray they find peace and success in their future endeavors

You mean kidnapping and robbery?
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Ezennwa(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
deobking:

LOL so what’s your point sir? They should have continued fighting ? Bros the system was designed to make them go and die. I wonder why people go and enlist into naija army in these times . Suicide mission
They took an oath to serve Nigeria in any circumstance, why would they run from their maternal duty.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by tonididdy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Oga go join soldiers na...
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by VirginSearcher(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
After so many of them have finished dying, anyway I love the news and I hope it is the Southerners that left
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by tonididdy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
VirginSearcher:
After so many of them have died finish, anyway I love the news and I hope it is the Southerners that left
Of course it is
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Fragility6: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Oga Chad lost 100 soldiers in a deadly attack by Boko Haram. 3 days after Idriss Derby himself, Chadian President, led troops into Nigeria to destroy major Boko Haram bases and camps, where the biggest ever terrorists arsenal were recovered. They also recovered Nigerian territory being controlled by terrorists and handed over to our government. They announced it the area they took back for us. They showed the world videos, clear un-manipulated videos of their attack. Within one 1 week, thousands of terrorists were killed by Chad. Idriss Derby camped inside the desert with his soldiers. So please, please, don't even go there at all. Don't shake this table. Make we no open this useless 9ja presidency yansh finish sad
In as much as i hate buhari n e goons wetin i dey try tell you na say all politicians get d same heartless spirit. Even d chad u mk reference to,if dem tell u wetin don go under Chad government u go shocktalise let alone other world leaders. All of dem na d same craze dey wori dem just dat bubu own pass human reasoning. We dey autopilot like diz
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by incentive: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hmm.. is only God that can save this Nation from all this mess caved by our greedy, hypocrites and bias minded leaders.

Our soldiers are rally trying, infact they are the "BEST."

It's obvious that when you loss interest in a thing is better to quit regardless who will be affected if not you are heading to doom.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by VirginSearcher(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
tonididdy:

Of course it is
Lolz, if it was me once I see the politics being played with our lives and Buhari's lopsided appointments plus refusal to sack nonperforming service chiefs I would have left long time ago

4 Likes

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Bimpe29: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
I hope they're not going to join the better motivated and armed insurgent of Boko Haram
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by BrighterMe: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Before nko? Who no go leave? Staking your life for a country who does not deserve your best?
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by VirginSearcher(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
incentive:
Hmm.. is only God that can save this Nation from all this mess caved by our greedy, hypocrites and bias minded leaders.

Our soldiers are rally trying, infact their the "BEST."

It's obvious that when you loss interest in a thing is better to quit regardless who will be affected if not you are heading to doom.
No need blaming everyone in general.. Buhari is the cause are u not seeing that since he came in Nigeria has far more destabilized
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Dpundict: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is the best news i have heard in a long time. I have been praying that most of them will save themselves from sudden death while those in Abuja enjoying themselves are still alive. Thank you lord. And in case you want to insult me for praying this prayer then join the army and lose your life so your family can get a reply as they cry

1 Like

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by angelfallz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
This isn't good news in any way. If this trend continues Nigeria would benefit left defenceless, not only against Boko Haram, but against neighbouring countries as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo / Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.