Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest (59096 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son / Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle / Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
JordanMichael:
I think Chadian army should take over this boko haram fight from Nigerian army cos they're stronger than Nigerian army now

The zoo has fallen cheesy

No peace for the zoo forces in Biafraland, especially those coming for oil and gas. They will perish in this oil and gas.

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Collins4u1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

Soldiers, when committed to a task, can't compromise. It's unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it's been done.

Brave men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers triumph in war

You'll just be writing anything anyhow. Goan join Nigerian army.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Blackmoran(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
That the reason given by most of them is ‘loss of interest’ is an indication of low morale in the army due to poor leadership,” one army insider said, claiming the army had been “broken, demoralised and polarised more than ever before under Buratai.”

“It is an indication of the rot in the system,” said another officer who knew about the mass disengagement.

1 Like

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Jung(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

Soldiers, when committed to a task, can't compromise. It's unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it's been done.

All this Okoto meow now, common sharp knife you go see, piss go start to drop like opened tap.

You get mouth grin
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Ezennwa(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Collins4u1:

You'll just be writing anything anyhow. Goan join Nigerian army.
Give me form na grin
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Ezennwa(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jung:

All this Okoto meow now, common sharp knife you go see, piss go start to drop like opened tap.

You get mouth grin
For your mind grin
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Dpharisee: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
I made serious passionate efforts to join the Army, I was discriminated against on the day we faced the final selection panel possibly because of the region I come from, now even if they bring the appointment letter to me I no do again under the current situation cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Babaibejii: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Continue chanting till boko shoot your left balls
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
JAOS:
why are they informing the public about this development,are this newsmen not aware that this news could encourage the insurgent to continue their deeds
There are more hard facts to come, chill.

Hope you heard earlier this week that bandits in the NW aren't bandits anymore but boko haram who have spread their sentacles northwest-ward. The military said so. You see the dangers already caused Nigerians by our govt by their perpetual lies and deceit? We knew there's nothing cattle rustlers, armed bandits or herdsmen but same boko haram terrorists killing people everywhere in same manner .

1 Like

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Mires: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why is the Nigerian soldiers request very big for Buhari to grant them?

This week on 94.1FM live programme, I listened and wept how the gallant soldiers called the radio presenter. They all said in unison, "We are not asking President Buhari to increase our salary. All we are asking him, is remove Buratai as our commander. There's never a time in the history of Nigeria, army general will sell the army to bandits as it is today under the leadership of Buratai. Boko Haram members are issued uniform first before Nigerian Army by the same army authority. Who be boko Haram to stand one artillery if we have a true army leader".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Ezennwa(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Babaibejii:

Continue chanting till boko shoot your left balls
They can't, they know their target
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
useless buhari being supported by ignorant and backward fellows online!!!

Cc: bighead9, simplyleo
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Juliearth:

It'd be a suicide mission and an act of cowardice if a soldier decides to press on to repel what is in front of him without the right tools. Thus, its safe to say that under certain guises, a true soldier can retreat from what is in front of him because of what is behind him.

10/10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Jung(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bakinwuta:

You have said it all and that is probably why the enemy looks more effective. We all have seen photos of there own foot soldiers and they are nothing near our real professional army.

Yet such enemy is unrelenting and fighting. Yet a professional body with a better structure keeps complaining far more than that enemy. Can anyone show one high class BH barracks or training better than the army? Can one show where the BH has brought in a different arsenal or facility that's new or sophisticated than the army?

All I see is another Government institution that was built on shaky ground and many enrolled not to serve or give there best but probably to have power over defenceless civilians on the street or just earn a living. Not reading or minding what they signed for.

Its better to quit and be let go than allow such not ready to be army and posers join the force. The army is not a party thing. Its bloody, messy and demanding. People need to check well before they enrol. If truly its what you want to do.

Lastly even the US army suffer desertions ,AWOLs and Pple quitting before,during or after wars/combats. Its nothing new or bad. It simply says I just found out am not meant for this. Find out how many AWOL Pple are in Canada running from US army. People should learnt to pick profession QED!

You can then move along

This argument is so myopic and one sided ehn. Okoto meow premium subscription
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by stangely: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Something keeps on telling me dis Buratai is a sadist. He will be worse than Buhari and Idi Amin joined together if he happens to be Head of State.

1 Like

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by AbuAeesha: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

there is more of conspiracy here than wat.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
JordanMichael:
If only Nigerian soldiers are well equiped like the Chadian's and government stop playing politics with this insurgent of thing then, your word will be justified.
Soldiers bleed, they've families, they're human and derserve better life than this!

Who told you they are not? But they are very equipped to massacred unarmed innocent people of Biafra right. God punish Nigerian forces now and forever more, Amen.

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by F117nighthawk: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dieing for a good for nothing country like NIGERIA isn't worth it, how many of those people stealing and looting in government can lay down their lives for this country?none, that why u see them stealing here and go invest abroad so that they can run and hide there, they expect ordinary Nigerians to be their scapegoat sacrifices for boko haram insurgence and armed bandits ravaging the country,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Lastmankc(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A Nigga Once Said: If this news is true, that a nice developement.

How can i be fighting and capturing the terrorist and the next news i hear is that "Rehabilating the repented terrorist". If that's not enough, you put up their picture showing the quality food they eat. While me in the battle front fighting those bastard is busy looking for mosquito that i can fry and eat. You must be mad!!

More soldiers better follow, and leave the fight for buratai and othe service chief playing with the life of patriotic citizen.. Wicked bastards....
I blame our soldiers,Why capture them?why can't they finish them when they caught this men.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Bighead9: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
useless buhari being supported by ignorant and backward fellows online!!!

Cc: bighead9, simplyleo

God bless Nigerian Army, the slayers of IPOB terrorist. grin grin grin

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by PastorFire: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sammy07:

Post him there nah angry
Oga, he is saying the truth. Even as a common corper, your chances of being posted to the north is 60-100.

Men are lacking for the vast lands of the North. He will eventually end up in Northern Nigeria.
Point a Nigerian Soldier that has never being posted to the north for combat and i will call you a LIAR.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by ymstar(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
is not about dying. Many men will gladly give their lives for a good cause. It is about DYING FOR NOTHING! Imagine dead soldiers being denied and at best being counted as statistics and their families being left to suffer, while they spend billions to de-radicalize and reintegrate the same evil terrorists that have killed thousands of soldiers. Why would any sane soldiers want to continue fighting for such an army?
Very true
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by cocolacec(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Let Buhari lead the fight against Boko haram on the battle field.He is a war veteran.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by tnerro1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
that would be the perfect formula for terrorists to takeover the entire North and aim for the South. As much as they hate themselves, even Alqaeda and Hezbollah unite to fight together whenever they have a common "outsider" enemy. We Southerners are the outsiders in the Northern equation
At least, we will know which side the enemy is located

1 Like

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
bimbimbimbim:
Stop following me you imp.Creating multiple emails and trolling people won't help ur life.Do sth resourceful with your free time.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Denko2721987(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Soldiers of these days that care more about their looks than the battle ahead of them..
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by flames01: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinebu:

Very big sign for Mr President to know that keeping these service chiefs longer than necessary is bad for the nation

Buhari doesn't seem interested in anything good for the nation.

1 Like

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by AsawanaDgreat: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Permission granted
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by DAVE5(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinebu:

Very big sign for Mr President to know that keeping these service chiefs longer than necessary is bad for the nation

Does the president give a damn?

That's the thing you should be pondering

He just doesn't give a fück, he's probably blind, deaf and dumb and at worse brain dead

Or you think the army can't wipe out Boko Haram if they choose to, my popman fought in the Liberian war in 1993 or thereabout, it was something he could be proud of cos it was a just cause while he was remunerated quite well

Everything about this current Nigeria tire person aswear
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by DAVE5(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
flames01:

Buhari doesn't seem interested in anything good for the nation.

So 2000% true

I don't wish him well sha, his family would be run just the way he's running this country, he no go escape am at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement / 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC / Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.