Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest (59084 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visit To David Mark Over Loss Of Son / Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle / Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Trybes(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
cool318:

True talk, many soldiers complained about it.
One who served in Konduga, Damboa stated categorically that 98% of Army Generals are Boko Haram members.
That they have a Private Radio (Walkie talkie) they use to sell out the soldiers on mission in Ambush.

So many heart wrenching , gory stories soldiers narrating their horrid ordeals on Radio
If you trust the northerners you do that at your own peril.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by patrickcollins: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

He will be posted to the battlefront.
And there is high chances of anything happening, my platoon commandant 2017 at Nysc Anambra was killed after he was sent to fight against Boko haram. His death pained me cos he died for nothing, how can u free terrorists under the guise they repented, what about soldiers and innocent lives they wasted, this country is a scam

3 Likes

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by amanikondo: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

Soldiers, when committed to a task, can't compromise. It's unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it's been done.

Brave men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers triumph in war
True solider does not mean your country will not support you and give gun with limited bullets at war front. That is a massacre.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by ensamy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Soldiers are deserting, health Professionals are leaving the country, people are running to other western countries. Politicians are looting our treasury, headsmen ravaging farmlands, banditry . .Ok cows will take over the country. shocked cool shocked sad shocked

1 Like

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by highbee02: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is called POTENTIAL APPROACH and not kinetic approach
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by ArcFresky(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

Soldiers, when committed to a task, can't compromise. It's unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it's been done.

Well said, but you convinently ignored the fact that these Nigeiran soldiers, especially the recruits are only fighting for the pockets of their leader....
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Longman8: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
When the people who are to protect us, looses total trust nd hope in their leadership, then the fate of it's citizens only God can tell. #HelpusGod.

1 Like

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by 989900: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
is not about dying. Many men will gladly give their lives for a good cause. It is about DYING FOR NOTHING! Imagine dead soldiers being denied and at best being counted as statistics and their families being left to suffer, while they spend billions to de-radicalize and reintegrate the same evil terrorists that have killed thousands of soldiers. Why would any sane soldiers want to continue fighting for such an army?

Only a customized zombie will.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sammy07:

Any igbo that is still in Nigeria army is a fo.ol. --- Mrvitalis aka igbochief001
somehow but we need them there sha... So we wouldn't be over run incase of adversities
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Ujuiwuji(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
The zoo has fallen������
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by mrkings84(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
I know those are northern soldiers, they are resigning cos they want to officially join bh
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by JordanMichael(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Who told you they are not? But they are very equipped to massacred unarmed innocent people of Biafra right. God punish Nigerian forces now and forever more, Amen.
I feel your pain! The last time I checked, there is no country like biafra in the world map.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by samuelshosanya(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tomorrow Nigerian army will say it's a lie, that they were due for retirement. What a country.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Jerrite(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
is not about dying. Many men will gladly give their lives for a good cause. It is about DYING FOR NOTHING! Imagine dead soldiers being denied and at best being counted as statistics and their families being left to suffer, while they spend billions to de-radicalize and reintegrate the same evil terrorists that have killed thousands of soldiers. Why would any sane soldiers want to continue fighting for such an army?
My friend was among those killed on Tuesday, a pregnant wife and a very young child is all left... Why won't they leave when you're aware that people are politicising with your life and giving fake stats in its wake?
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by TruthinAction: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
The Senate should please see to it that all those detained because they requested for better weapons should be released.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by CuteNerdyDude(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

There's a difference between being brave and being stupid. Going to battle field knowing you're outnumbered, poorly quipped, the odds are just completely against you. Who wouldn't be demoralised. They have families too and they are humans. I don't entirely blame them.

Every time they watch their brothers dying in a war that could have been dead and buried a long time ago. I just tired 4 this country tbh.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
JordanMichael:

I feel your pain! The last time I checked, there is no country like biafra in the world map.
You mean the zoo map cheesy

I know that you want me to educate you. Look at below carefully.......

Let me destroy you and your lies with below...

Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by ludd2018: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good they can't be killed by terrorists sponsored by the Nigerian govt . Are we fools to beleive the whole Nigerian army can not defeat rag tagged bokoharam.? Where is Nigerian air force?
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by stacyadams: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
grin grin grin

Them no even get body bags
No night vision
Using old outdated guns
No funds set aside if solder die for war front
No coordination

Na people wey life don taya. Dey join them
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by stacyadams: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
TruthinAction:
The Senate should please see to it that all those detained because they requested for better weapons should be released.

Senate wey dey busy with dere mumbo jumbo jamboree bills...
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by ikorodureporta: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
shestrong:

stop posting fake news please,ur link says otherwise. Hian!
The link says "Nigerian army faces morale crisis as ....365 soldiers exit over loss of interest

Did the message change in any way?! or u want me to write everything including the .html,? Do you think NL space wld accept that length of topic??
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by lastchild: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
My elder brother's friend who's been on the war front all of a sudden posted his pics on Facebook, lo and behold he was in Malaysia inside night club

My brother chatted him how mange, the guy said he left unofficially, he just left his gun, uniform and every other thing in the camp and move without informing one single soul , his parents sold land and he traveled abroad

If you hear his story of what's happening in the army you won't allow anyone you know to join
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by cochexky: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Comon sense could not tell them. I don't just understand this country. cry

JAOS:
why are they informing the public about this development,are this newsmen not aware that this news could encourage the insurgent to continue their deeds
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Bekool(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Any southern soildier that died in the north east wasted his life for absolutely nothing.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Steelarmy01: 12:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Well typed/said bro.
BTW this news is fake!
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by emmaella: 2:56am On Jul 12, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

And warriors are celebrated in the graves while cowards enjoy all their efforts. Hope that make your fucking day.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by bilulu(m): 3:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Openbusiness3:
How does Buhari sleep at night? sad
That one is just a statue. Any office holder in this administration is the president of himself, nobody is issuing command reason nobody is being fired for anything. The canals decide who to fire and the security chiefs are akong the canals. They re their own president
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:05am On Jul 12, 2020
JAOS:
why are they informing the public about this development,are this newsmen not aware that this news could encourage the insurgent to continue their deeds
Forget! These bandits, Bokoharam, fulani herdsmen always have first hand information

How do you think they always manage to stay ahead
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by nogragra: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The yoruba ones among them must just go and join amotekun and begin to protect their father land. They must not underrate Amotekun now because soon it will become Africa most advanced high tech military if not in the world. Watch out. Nigeria nonsense has finally boiled down to that.
Re: 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest by Barbushe: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Excuse me but there's a problem with the armed forces recruitment in Nigeria. I'm realy sorry but the processes ain't quite alright.
Why can't those agencies stop recruiting citizens with fake patriotic heart. There are thousans of the patriots both in a school and streets who wished to join armed forces, i was one of them but they don't have long-leg. The agencies had better eradicate bribery and long-leg tradition from their recruitment process, if they really need patriotism among their staffs.
WHY NOT FOR ORDINARY CITIZENS....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement / Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.