Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,201 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Best Gifts For Occasions: Allow Me To Pick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Gifts For Occasions: Allow Me To Pick (160 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Gifts For Occasions: Allow Me To Pick by captainUzoJoe(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Guys, I'm angry ooo.
See, this woman came to my store yesterday and was asking for a gift for a wedding she will attend today and before I said anything, she said give me pampers. I was like "mama na pampers u talk" and she was like "but you heard me naa. Give me pampers"... Guys pampers for wedding? Who does that? Even if the couple are your enemy. So what do you expect them to do with it? Wear it around the house?... And she even asked for the biggest size ooo and said I should wrap it for her!
Guys, I put myself in the couples shoe and honestly, if I'm the one, I'd swear for the pampers bringer.
She even asked me whether she should buy extra so that the souvenirs she would be given would be bigger. I just laughed but I cursed her in my mind.
Sha Sha click this link to see the list of gifts suitable for any occasion
Re: Best Gifts For Occasions: Allow Me To Pick by Goldp5988(f): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2020
If she have any evil intention for the woman to be wearing that and not give birth, I pray it will go back to her.

(1) (Reply)

Raising Your Kids To Make A Better World / Remedy For Erectile Dysfunction, Low Libido, Poor Semen Quality. / World Water Summit And Expo ~ Wwse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.