Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque (56013 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja / Igboho Chained Like Animal In Police Cell In Cotonou - Lawyer / Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by okoroemeka(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
The main reason I got from the post is that the looter failed to identify with the police hierarchy and he was left on his own,it seems that he chopped alone and left the mouths of the police hierarchy dry.
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by jamace(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Being professional in your job is a religion and whoever fails to abide by that religion has disobeyed God/Allah, and is a hypocrite.
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Daddysidhan: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hypocrite did he allows others to do same when he was in power.
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Gokoyer0(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Can Someone tell me how much money Magu mismanaged/stole?
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by j1mmy: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Smart move (muslim style),
The idea is if he dies and loses his stolen wealth at least he will get virgins in paradise. grin
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by kolawo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
No one is looking into the possibility of his person being framed up. Is that option not possible?
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by AsawanaDgreat: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
In no time he will regain his freedom
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by j1mmy: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
kolawo:
No one is looking into the possibility of his person being framed up. Is that option not possible?
Framed up?
Did you hear him deny some very very very basic infractions like...does he waste taxpayers money flying first class against laid down rules?
Is he living in a 40 million house owned by one of the crooks he is investigating as part of the 2 billion dollars arms scandal?
Does he openly drive and jolly around Abuja with people his office was investigating and prosecuting?
He cannot because all of Abuja saw him and know it.

Magu's only (yes only) option is reveal other crooks and get reduced sentence!!!
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by joyandfaith: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
paschal808:

You don't really know what you are saying.
Rather than going for a criminal trial that will take years, is it not better to take part of the proceeds of the crime for a lighter sentence??

plea bargaining is reason why internet fraud is now being viewed as normal by many fraudsters and their folks. plea bargaining enrich efcc guys and embolden other financial criminals. shoddy investigations are being carried out. some g boys were arrested in a popular town last years and after 2 or 3months those boys resumed duties. if there were real convictions with severe punishments then, do you think those g boys would resume their fraud business? criminal conviction is better than plea bargaining.
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by bejeria101(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
On top stealing? Which mosque be that?
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by dododawa1: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Maguire falls into fail nation called Nigeria because as a saint you can't win corrupted politician.
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Yankee101: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Chop alone....
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by delawal: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
he should sleep in dt cell where he use to detain other fraudsters like himself he investigated
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by owila4luv(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Eye Service Plus We'r'e' equals to mumu, seeking unnecessary sympathy and fake godliness won't help you if you like sleep in mecca, you'll face your judgement
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by kareemkamil(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Magu the real yahoo guy
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by grammarian247(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
My job is to tell you how to hit the best score in Pearson Test of English (PTE). It is not the usual long sermon you hear, just tested practical steps. You do not need to buy any book from me. I'll spend just three weeks with you online and you good. 08038999587. I'm a chat or call away.
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by dederocs(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Our system is too lenient on corrupt public officers, breach of public trust is a serious offence elsewhere, coupled with embezzlement, we need stiffer laws.
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Actuarydeji(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Stupid thief, he's trying to hide under the umbrella of religion. Did he sleep in the mosque when he was busy looting the money?
mamotalk:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/magu-shuns-police-cell-sleeps-in-mosque/
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Hisimperialmaje(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
kestolove95:
From 40m house to sleeping in mosque
You get bad mouth o, all your comments na fire
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Bekool(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sleeping in the mosque will surely give him a soft landing. Corrupt wicked northern politicians have always played the religious card to get what they want buhari used it to capture the presidency in 2015.
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by yassjib: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
OK
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by maxibrainz02(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.