Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque (56002 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja / Igboho Chained Like Animal In Police Cell In Cotonou - Lawyer / Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Guy man
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by solmus: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
Mosque won't help a thief...
Religious card won't help either

Come clean about the 4 billion given to the VP

Typical Ibo man
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Perfecttouchade: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Criminal wey get choice

1 Like

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by godgizzy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
If you like sleep like this man, the mosque cannot save you shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by GMBuhari: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
leaving him unprotected becayse he did not respect their oga ?
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by bigdammyj: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
What goes around......
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
"The police management team was said to have abandoned him to his fate to carry his own cross following his refusal to identify with share his loot with the police hierarchy while his reign as the commission’s boss lasted..."

2 Likes

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Talknochip(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ibrahim Mustapha Magu??

What a FALL!!
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by deolurexy1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
A former police officer trust me he knows what he is doing

1 Like

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by paschal808(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

That is reason internet fraud booms during his tenure.
Plea bargaining should be abolished because it encourages crime and demoralizes both victims and society.

You don't really know what you are saying.
Rather than going for a criminal trial that will take years, is it not better to take part of the proceeds of the crime for a lighter sentence??
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by 2cribz: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dino melaye has taught us how to fool security agents,panel of judges,etc Soon it will be i am sick,i no well. I have hypertension, thank god say corona dey.na thr u go die. U no fit fly out. Corona pls dnt let him escape pls. He must die inside dat mosque. Thief

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by paschal808(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
One very thing I believe in this country is that you can't dare the big guns and expect to walk free. They will fight back.
Magu stepped on toes and they are fighting him..
Corruption also fights back.
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Kobicove(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
He does not have the power to shun the cell of that's where he's meant to be undecided
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mopolchi:
Magu is too corrupt to sleep in the mosque
When the mosque itself is corrupt undecided
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by amaks: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pictures or i don't believe it. Lol
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by princealexndre(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Magu is a thief, plain and simple. The Guy is supposed to be Locked with 14 soldiers and Flogged. He has committed a Crime that He’s supposed to watch out for. He is a criminal he deserves to be brought to his knees and Beg for mercy, Cause I’m sure if it’s a thief that was caught stealing Bread they will beat and Insult. We just keep Praising all this people in Government, This people are meant to be Dragged,Accessed, and Thoroughly addressed. Nigeria is a Joke rn

1 Like

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Nickymichy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sometimes when I hear say all this our politicians dey talk about God...I go just laugh..the truth b say...no politician know God...they are all deceivers... wetin D's one mean now for sleeping inside mosque... hypocrisy at the apex

2 Likes

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by galileo180(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
This Magu might be innocent o, our presido and other service chiefs might be using him to acquire all this wealth.
he should look out for his life o, they will soon come after his life knowing he will soon spill it.
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Raydos: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sleep in the mosque?? Lol maybe it was Muhammed that inspired him to Loot 35 billion ! grin
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Enemyofpeace: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mosque ke? I no wan here sey he escape o. Vickyrotex what did you cook today? Ebi npa mi seriously
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by belgiumiron: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Get motivated by these thoughts about life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pNVulcpj3g
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by perdollar(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
they can bring Hagia Sofia mosque or the one in mecca n medina for him to sleep. as long as it is a common mosque, he is doomed like his religion

1 Like

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
The police and the law are romantically mad.

how could you allow that criminal to sleep inside a mosque where his place in the cell is as good as he deserves, even more than the mosque?

y'all are mad.

magu, let today be the first and last you will abandon your apartment for any stupid and damn mosque, you assshole!

never try that shiiit again, you hear?!! angry

na the police I blame.

bastards!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Only happens in Nigeria undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Web2020: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
paschal808:
One very thing I believe in this country is that you can't dare the big guns and expect to walk free. They will fight back.
Magu stepped on toes and they are fighting him..
Corruption also fights back.
is that why he re-looted the recovery loot. In a sane society, Magu suppose to be.......... Did you know the meaning of what he did? Relooting? Very sad!
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Brushstrokes20: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pathetic filth!

The shithole is such a bad joke.
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Enemyofpeace: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
galileo180:
This Magu might be innocent o, our presido and other service chiefs might be using him to acquire all this wealth.
he should look out for his life o, they will soon come after his life knowing he will soon spill it.
if what you said is true. He should open up and bust them all. He must be stupid to be keeping quiet
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Idiotmod: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

That is reason internet fraud booms during his tenure.
Plea bargaining should be abolished because it encourages crime and demoralizes both victims and society.
Which victims? Has anyone ever reported to EFCC that his/her money stolen. Do they arrest who is not petitioned in the other countries
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by omoluabiguy: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Funny leaders. Lol.

Anyways, Have you considered learning C# which is a top and highly demanded technology of the Microsoft .Net framework?

Subscribe to my channel and learn everything for free from the scratch till you become a pro. Follow me on a journey to create fullstack software engineers.
On top of that, I would also be making vlogs about life as a software engineer and things to expect in the software industry.

I’m a software industry veteran with years of experience and derive joy in teaching students and aspiring engineers how to go about their craft.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch my videos. You can thank me later by subscribing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw

You can as well join our Facebook community where we answer questions, discuss and share ideas about technologies
https://www./738709033333419/?ref=share
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by Enemyofpeace: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
The police and the law are romantically mad.

how could you allow that criminal to sleep inside a mosque where his place in the cell is as good as he deserves, even more than the mosque?

y'all are mad.

magu, let today be the first and last you will abandon your apartment for any stupid and damn mosque, you assshole!

never try that shiiit again, you hear?!! angry

na the police I blame.

bastards!!! angry
you have vex grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by jericco1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Time to atone for his teeming sins grin
Re: Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque by bergs2: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dear Vanguardngr,

Common picture of him abandoned in the mosque to carry his cross would suffice instead of this long epistle.

Nigeria and her charge and bail journalism.
Always coining bogus headlines to sale.

Believe at ur peril

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.