Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality (706 Views)

Islam's Position On Homosexuality / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality / Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by SonOfALion: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2020
[img]https://images./4GAteCxDplpLCnuxeefIB.jpg[/img]

An Islamic preacher in Turkey launched a scathing attack on clean-shaven men, claiming that they “look like women” and provoke “homosexual thoughts”.

Murat Bayaral’s intervention, made on a religious TV channel has highlighted the increasing Islamisation of Turkey under President Recep Erdogan.

“Men should grow beards. One of the two body parts that separate men from women is the beard,”

Bayaral said.

“For example, if you see a man with long hair from afar you may think he is a woman if he does not have a beard. Because nowadays women and men dress similarly. God forbid! You could be possessed by indecent thoughts,”
he added.

The preacher, who enjoys a sumptuous bounty of well-groomed facial hair, made the comments as Turkey’s secular heritage looks increasingly under threat.

Preacher Bayaral’s claims are a reminder of the widening polarity within Turkish society. The beard is a pressure point for Islamist and Islamophobic policies alike.

Militant groups such as Isis have previously forced men living under their jurisdiction to wear beards, while China’s authoritarian government has banned men belonging to the Uyghur Muslim minority population from sporting facial hair.

Contrary to Bayaral’s claim, scientific studies have never shown that men without beards provoke “indecent thoughts”. However, several have demonstrated that homophobic men are more likely to be repressing gay desires.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/beardless-men-look-like-girls-provoke-gay-thoughts-says-muslim-preacher/
Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by 77Craze: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2020
Oga shut the Bleep up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by DaddyRochie1642: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2020
He Has A Point,... I've Experienced This First Hand Severally due to My Clean Shaven Routine... My Clean Shave Is Top Notch... I've Observed gays seem to have this Tendency to be Attracted to Clean Shaven Men.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by Simplyleo: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2020
So a man without bears will now appear as a female or what? Such a stupid excuse for engaging in homosexuality.

This assertion will stand out as the most stupid public comment for the year 2020.

I still cant wrap my head around the body reaction of a man getting attracted to a fellow man, how? No breasts, no feminine voice, dick dangling etc..wtf. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by Simplyleo: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He Has A Point,... I've Experienced This First Hand Severally.
Spotted.
Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by SmartProf(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2020
Lol...This man just committed a fallacy of hasty generalization by jumping into conclusion on insufficient observations. Homosexuality is a personality trait and is never aided by those who lack beards. But let me allow the fool excite himself with this false assertion because without foolish people, we'll have no one to laugh at.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2020
In essence
Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by thorpido(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2020
It's a poor way of reasoning.If you've got issues with your sexuality,beards or no beards won't change that.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by GuestLog: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2020
The preacher finds men with mango face attractive. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Abi iru pro rirun wo niyii na?
Ahan...

1 Like

Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by slimfit1(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Do you know how many gay people who have beards ? looks has nothing to do with gay. Many people are gay and you won't know. They look and dress normal.

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by Stonecoldstare1: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
slimfit1:
Do you know how many gay people who have beards ? looks has nothing to do with gay. Many people are gay and you won't know. They look and dress normal.
If I show you bearded and hypermasculine gay guys on Instagram, you will even be the one doubting your sexuality i.e if you are insecure and you believe what this man is saying. Another Muslim preacher said this same shit in 2014 on live tv, I think he's from new Zealand. They are just gay men in denial
Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by IMAliyu(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
SonOfALion:
[img]https://images./4GAteCxDplpLCnuxeefIB.jpg[/img]

An Islamic preacher in Turkey launched a scathing attack on clean-shaven men, claiming that they “look like women” and provoke “homosexual thoughts”.

Murat Bayaral’s intervention, made on a religious TV channel has highlighted the increasing Islamisation of Turkey under President Recep Erdogan.

“Men should grow beards. One of the two body parts that separate men from women is the beard,”

Bayaral said.

“For example, if you see a man with long hair from afar you may think he is a woman if he does not have a beard. Because nowadays women and men dress similarly. God forbid! You could be possessed by indecent thoughts,”
he added.

The preacher, who enjoys a sumptuous bounty of well-groomed facial hair, made the comments as Turkey’s secular heritage looks increasingly under threat.

Preacher Bayaral’s claims are a reminder of the widening polarity within Turkish society. The beard is a pressure point for Islamist and Islamophobic policies alike.

Militant groups such as Isis have previously forced men living under their jurisdiction to wear beards, while China’s authoritarian government has banned men belonging to the Uyghur Muslim minority population from sporting facial hair.

Contrary to Bayaral’s claim, scientific studies have never shown that men without beards provoke “indecent thoughts”. However, several have demonstrated that homophobic men are more likely to be repressing gay desires.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/beardless-men-look-like-girls-provoke-gay-thoughts-says-muslim-preacher/
Well excuse me for being genetically unable to grow a full beard.

By his logic Allah made me this way to attract homos abi?

Mtcheww.. nonsense.

Seems to me like the preacher is having troubles with his sexuality and is projecting on to other people.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by AbdulSleeky: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
lmao.....what a joke!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brainwashed People of allah's slaves grin

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan / God Speaks / Islamc Duas Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.