Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) (53195 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
eni4real:
Bury the hatchet!
She is a misguided feminist!
I wont let her go scot free
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
I was on that queue yesterday. The girl came before the guy but she was leaning on the wall. When it was her turn, she went to the machine. The guy said " if you move closer, I'll push you away" which he did. The girl fell then he went to the machine. He called her an idiot, the girl said " idiot ni eyin noo". The guy removed his slippers and slapped her with it. The girl screamed. That was why the slim girl and I confronted the guy.

That guy is an animal!

You're very brave. From the video, I couldn't help but notice that it was only you and the slim lady who stood up for her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

At least she was fvcked by a responsible man..

Oshodi touts don destroy ur pussy!!

Sorry ehn! Virgina tightening cream is jst 10k
lol responsible for my foot,I'm not surprise that's how your useless father use to beat your mother and the course is already in your family.deportation is your next portion
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

I earn legit!!!
Wen I come back u ll be the first person i ll pay and fvck.
Cos I knw hardship wont let u decline 20k for a night.

Jst try to keep ur pussy tight and avoid abortions.

Wait ooo...

U fine sef
grin grin grin this guy ma pa mi na I don day read all una comments back to back lol

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
loneprof:
Well the video didn't show what happened before the guy hit her, she may have attacked the guy first.

I had an experience at an ATM where a lady almost provoked me to hit her but I thank God things didn't escalate further.
Some ladies could be very rude and worse abusers. That's why I'm not always quick to judge matters like these. Some women are just too aggressive and society will blame the man when he reacts to provocation.
Society. Not every body. For my live I no de support women. Rather I go handle de matter diplomatically

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chukel(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
i have the full details and I can tell you the guy cheated the girl. That was why my younger sister and I fought him
she is even your younger sister. The fighting trait is really strong in the family.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

You call a woman beater like yourself and your father a responsible man

You are very confused . angry
Go to alaba Int'l! The man is dere!

Ask of ONYE-EZE and see for yourself.

N:B. He doesn't like girls who go up and down looking for sugar daddies

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

China don dey normal!
Face ur expired izal business
lol Fraudster like you will soon end up in jail,death sentence will be your portion
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

You call a woman beater like yourself and your father a responsible man

You are very confused . angry

Give to women what they deserve

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by micflo28(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Frustration everywhere. Even at joyous moment like collecting your cash... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Beautyaddy: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol responsible for my foot,I'm not surprise that's how your useless father use to beat your mother and the course is already in your family.deportation is your next portion

You do know that most men who grew up seeing their fathers beat their mothers like goats tend to grow up and do the same act to other women.

And to make matters worse the Nigeria Culture supports abuse on women too so you see you can't blame the fool.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Beautyaddy: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Give to women what they deserve

Na for Nigeria you get weak mouth...fool! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol Fraudster like you will soon end up in jail,death sentence will be your portion
Lool!!!
frustrated person!

Nigeria govt will frustrate you more..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by micflo28(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Deploy them to sambisa where their energy will be put into good use.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
na wa oooo
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Na for Nigeria you get weak mouth...fool! angry
See another frustrated feminist!

U want to hijack the 20k per night deal from the other olosho!!

U try but u re already an evening newspaper

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by joyandfaith: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
I was on that queue yesterday. The girl came before the guy but she was leaning on the wall. When it was her turn, she went to the machine. The guy said " if you move closer, I'll push you away" which he did. The girl fell then he went to the machine. He called her an idiot, the girl said " idiot ni eyin noo". The guy removed his slippers and slapped her with it. The girl screamed. That was why the slim girl and I confronted the guy.

That guy is an animal!

I believe you. the guy looks like animal and cultist
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Lool!!!
frustrated person!

Nigeria govt will frustrate you more..
lol I'm not surprised that's how your father frustrated your mother and end up training un-useful goat like you
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by GIdiata(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
victorogundepo0:
That man must be a chronic wife beater

and u think those wicked women that molest/Abuse their house maids hit their own children abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Possiblegee:
grin grin grin this guy ma pa mi na I don day read all una comments back to back lol
All dese frustrated feminist must leave here for us! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Beautyaddy: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

See another frustrated feminist!

U want to hijack the 20k per night deal from the other olosho!!

U try but u re already an evening newspaper

Please stop talking about your mother here. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Bambela(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
E be like say na she be dis o.
E really pain am. grin
Yes the slim girl is detected bro take cover

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by typicalgamer(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
oodua1stson:
if what you said is true then your people are daft

Like hell
Man WTF are you saying

What could she possibly do that would've escalated to getting beaten.

Fact is you won't be saying this if such tragedy happened to a sister or yours or your mom still

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

I earn legit!!!
Wen I come back u ll be the first person i ll pay and fvck.
Cos I knw hardship wont let u decline 20k for a night.

Jst try to keep ur pussy tight and avoid abortions.

Wait ooo...

U fine sef
Abeg pity de fine gal na. U fit patronize her product.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Please stop talking about your mother here. angry
I dnt do evening newspaper sis..

Go to oshodi along! Ur customers re dere.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
I keep telling people learn how to fight, it doesn't matter whether you are a male or female, register for boxing classes , taekwondo or krav maga.
Learn to defend yourself Nigeria is a crazy place.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by GIdiata(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
dingbang:
even if they are annoying, doesn't warrant him to engage in a physical assault. He can get sued.

what if she assaults you physically? say, you were in a heated argument with her and she slaps u first? we are learning

BUT PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO EVEN ARGUE WITH A LADY IN THE FIRST PLACE. WE ARE ALL HUMANS

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Francejaik(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Where is the beating
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol I'm not surprised that's how your father frustrated your mother and end up training un-useful goat like you
U sha drink all ur izal and liquid soap!

My mom is in Denmark!

Keep weeping!

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

U sha drink all ur izal and liquid soap!

My mom is in Denmark!

Keep weeping!
lol people called my attention that your dad usually beat your mother so what do I expect from useless frog like you,now I see the reason why u are shedding tears up and down
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
vickydevoka:

Abeg pity de fine gal na. U fit patronize her product.
Patronize who

U want my house to be smelling like sh*t

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

You do know that most men who grew up seeing their fathers beat their mothers like goats tend to grow up and do the same act to other women.

And to make matters worse the Nigeria Culture supports abuse on women too so you see you can't blame the fool.
lol don't mind that useless animal

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services / White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) / Pastor Adewuyi Adegoke ‘Kidnaps Self’, Demands N3m From Congregation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.