Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders (2170 Views)

Stop Living In Past Glory, Monarch Tells Yoruba Leaders / STOP DECEIVING NIGERIANS: MURIC TELLS YORUBA SEPARATISTS / Defend Yourselves From Herdsmen, No Tribe Is Superior – Ex-minister Tells Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by SLAP44: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
helinues:

Probably you could have asked why other region are not migrating to SE if the region is that conducive for business

What concerns me why my neighbour refuses to come and eat in my house, I will save my food and laugh to his own house and have a feast grin

My neighbors are probably suffering from 1966-1970 guilty conscience grin

As long as I am making money, what is my concern? grin

1 Like

Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by helinues: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

What concerns me why my neighbour refuses to come and eat in my house, I will save my food and laugh to his own house and have a feast grin

My neighbors are probably suffering from 1966-1970 guilty conscience grin

As long as I am making money, what is my concern? grin

If you are a bad cook, your neighbor might prefer to drink water than eating tasteless food..

Or..
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by Muna4real(f): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
helinues:

Probably you could have asked why other region are not migrating to SE if the region is that conducive for business

Is the south east the only part of Nigeria where people are not "migrating" to?
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by helinues: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Muna4real:

Is the south east the only part of Nigeria where people are not "migrating" to?

Yes, the least migrating region

1 Like

Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by SLAP44: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
helinues:

If you are a bad cook, your neighbor might prefer to drink water than eating tasteless food..

Or..

Either way, I keep my food and guzzle down his own grin
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by helinues: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

Either way, I keep my food and guzzle down his own grin

And have you forgotten that givers never lack? Cos it seems like you are intentionally cooking a bad food
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by Muna4real(f): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
helinues:

Yes, the least migrating region

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You don't even know your country. By the way, where did you get such dumb information? Which statistics?
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by SLAP44: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
helinues:

And have you forgotten that givers never lack? Cos it seems like you are intentionally cooking a bad food

Exactly!

Keep giving with a free mind and not threatening me with "return to your non developed land" or else grin
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by helinues: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Muna4real:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You don't even know your country. By the way, where did you get such dumb information? Which statistics?

Even without statistics,it's logical....

Who will migrate to a region where the indigenes are leaving the same region enmass in order to look for a greener pastures? undecided

1 Like

Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by helinues: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

Exactly!

Keep giving with a free mind and not threatening me with "return to your non developed land" or else grin

Givers are always untop.. That's the gist
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by eagleu: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

And people are still doing business even in the presence of

Awawa boys
One million boys
Ikorodu cultists
Mc oluomo boys
Nurtw
Ritualistic head hunters
The mendacious miners
One chance riders

You forgot iyaloja, and the Tinubu criminal empire.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by SLAP44: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
helinues:

Givers are always untop.. That's the gist

So why are you crying all over this thread? Allow us to enjoy the SW in peace. Stop constituting yourself as a nuisance henceforth.
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by helinues: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

So why are you crying all over this thread? Allow us to enjoy the SW in peace. Stop constituting yourself as a nuisance henceforth.

Nobody is crying.....

We are now much aware of what you guys are capable of doing?

Is Jackson Ude Ode not from SE?

1 Like

Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by Muna4real(f): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
helinues:

Even without statistics,it's logical....

Who will migrate to a region where the indigenes are leaving the same region enmass in order to look for a greener pastures? undecided

Lol. Please clear your head of the nonsense that you are polluting it with. There are thriving businesses in the south east and there are foreigners as well as non indigens living peacefully in the south east, going about their normal lives. You are forever free to visit igbo land to clear your doubts.
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by helinues: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol. Please clear your head of the nonsense that you are polluting it with. There are thriving businesses in the south east and there are foreigners as well as non indigens living peacefully in the south east, going about their normal lives. You are forever free to visit igbo land to clear your doubts.

Visit where, when I have opportunities of traveling abroad...

You guys are always welcome to our already developed land ...

People only travel to where there are more opportunities..

1 Like

Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by SLAP44: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Muna4real:

No need to invite him, he needs to be living in his delusions.
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by Uchek(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
See your miserable existense.This is all your intelligence could decipher from this post. You apparently have never toured Alaigbo to see what we have achieved with over 5 decades of post-war Biafra officially institutionalized marginalization.

Don't worry Nigeria will be restructured one day, then you will realize our relevance in Yoruba land - particularly Lagos. As a Diasporan Nigeria living in New York, when l don't have to fly through MMA, Lagos enroute Owerri and import my goods from China through Lagos, you will now face real completion which your region has lacked since the end of war.

But the most unintelligent component of your comment is your disparaging comparison of the size of Igboland with SW. Please what is the relevance of that to the subject matter of this post? More importantly, what is the correlation with landmass and economic development?

I tire for people like you.TUFIAKWA!

helinues:
Funny people.

They have money to develop other people's land while leaving their land abandoned even though all their tiny region landmass is almost the size of one state in SW.. angry

What an irony of life
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

[s]No need to invite him, he needs to be living in his delusions[/s].
Rubbish
Re: We Need To Wake Up: Man Tells Yoruba Youths And Leaders by LaboPolitics: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dedetwo:
The southwestern region joined the northern region in a war against eastern region with hope that government shall provide everything. Most people from southwestern Nigeria have been acculturated as political panhandlers.

#TrueTalk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No More Military Check Point In Igboland ---MNK / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 / Map Of Buhari's Coastal Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.