Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Like Throwing Dirt On The Floor/Road (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Nigerians Like Throwing Dirt On The Floor/Road (Pics) (376 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Like This? / Why Do Most Nigerians Like To Reduce Their Ages? / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerians Like Throwing Dirt On The Floor/Road (Pics) by marvelck: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2020
Just saw a grown up guy littering the road with used nylon wrapper. He just kept bringing out stuffs from his pant' pocket and throwing them on the ground.

You don't need to be schooled to know littering the floor whether indoor or outdoor is a bad habit... A lot of people do this a lot. Instead of throwing dirt on the floor/road, look for any waste bin or dump site around and do the needful. Stop making it look as if the education you had was a waste of time and money

Before we can change any bad system, we need to work on ourselves first.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Throwing Dirt On The Floor/Road (Pics) by ojun50(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Is in there blood from birth
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Throwing Dirt On The Floor/Road (Pics) by 77Craze: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2020
Its because our skin and our brain share same colour
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Throwing Dirt On The Floor/Road (Pics) by HITsquad: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Good question...

People usually litter outside their own neighborhood where their trash becomes someone else's problem. People litter because they believe someone else, perhaps a responsible neighbor -- will pick up or clean the trash. It's all psychological, people are more likely to litter an environment with trash if the area is already littered with trash.. But If an area is clean, people are less likely to litter... like I said, It's all psychological!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Throwing Dirt On The Floor/Road (Pics) by longetivity(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2020
Especially those driving private cars and commercial bus.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Throwing Dirt On The Floor/Road (Pics) by GODSENT253(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2020
77Craze:
Its because our skin and our brain share same colour
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My stomach

ps someone should show me love 2.1.1.1.2.6.9.6.2.4 U.B.A

(1) (Reply)

Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' / Monthly Cleaning Routine / I Will Not Encourage Single Motherhood. Becoming Baby Mama WRONG: Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.