Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Monthly Cleaning Routine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Monthly Cleaning Routine (371 Views)

Lockdown: What's Your Daily Routine? / Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning / My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monthly Cleaning Routine by Amzoline1: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Cleaning habits for a clean and fresh home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_MGn00Vjzs
Re: Monthly Cleaning Routine by willy59: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Thanks for the video! I try to make the cleaning routine easier and faster. I don't want to spend a lot of time for it. Perhaps the best option is to do little by little every day without monthly cleaning
Re: Monthly Cleaning Routine by stacy02: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
The cleaning isn't my favorite time spending. For me it's really wasting of time. I agree that cleaning every day is better than monthly cleaning. For years I was looking for a technique that would make my life easier. As a b-day gift I got robot vacuum and I haven't expected that it's useful. This small friend helps me to keep my flat clean every day. Before buying you should read some reviews. For instance I can recommend this site https://cleanup.expert/top-rated-mopping-robots/ . It will help you to find the best one for your needs. The topic of cleaning is so extensive. If you know something useful, it will be interesting to read smiley
Re: Monthly Cleaning Routine by NikolaValenti: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2023
A year ago I bought an apartment with some furniture and appliances. In the summer, when it was hot, I started to get an unpleasant smell from air conditioner. So I learned that periodically it is necessary to clean the air-conditioning system. After all, if this is not done, in addition to the unpleasant smell, harmful microorganisms begin to appear there.

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Wedding Test / Toks 2005 Toyota Highlander / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.