Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (50143 Views)

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by TheBlessedHero: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Personally, it may be Difficult but if she Genuinely repents, I have no Choice than to take Here back!

I don't see myself having that anyway! I have got a Heavenly Virtuous Wife...

I am so Privileged to have such a woman..

Keep deceiving yourself, ordinary Buhari, you never forgive, na your wife wey dem knack with plenty alomo, afato, and Jedi, while she dey shout "Yee Yee" you go come forgive? abeg, no be only forgive, you go forget your nairaland moniker sef. Lol...

but honestly, I can only forgive such a woman if I truly don't love her. True love is possessive and jealous, just like "God". Extra marital affiars is like selling your soul to the devil, even "God" doesn't forgive that, not to talk of mere mortals.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Jutadium: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Johntemmy:
On top the matter can you take your wife back after you caught her cheating on you?

Please I need advice and sincere reply thanks everyone.

Let the man swear that he has never cheated before
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2020
No I can't take it... She's going back to her father's house that moment.

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by ashawopikin(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Johntemmy:
On top the matter can you take your wife back after you caught her cheating on you?

Yes nah, I will take her back to her father's house
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by banio: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2020
GboyegaD:
I don't pray it happens but I will if and only I can reason genuinely why it is my fault.

A woman cheats, You now want it to be your fault. It's well
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by hush15: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Norano:
In reality lots of men take back cheating wives, I have seen it happen lots of time. On the internet they will send a cheating wife packing immediately.
So...

Hehehe... Many more have taken back a cheating girlfriend, not to mention wife but there would be a lot of if(s)... Cos its not going to be easy at all....
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by DonCarlos1(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2020
postmann:

The simple answer is no. Because men are not wired to accept that. Once there is coital violation on the part of the woman, then the mariage is mentally, psychologically and romantically over. I deliberately left out the spiritual part in order to stay aligned within the scope of this section.

The woman's sexual organ is sacred and should never be violated by another man in marriage. It is taboo.

Your brand is in my chilling fridge, please drop by anytime.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Fearlez: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Norano:
In reality lots of men take back cheating wives, I have seen it happen lots of time. On the internet they will send a cheating wife packing immediately.
So...
you mean in movies you acted in. Because in real-life men even rejected their woman in rape even when it's no fault of theirs.

Weird! Because it's only neutered men who will accept a woman back when a woman's chastity is one of the most valuable thing she can ever contribute in marriage
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Gibssy(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Johntemmy:

Yes, if she's sincerely sorry. No one is above mistake but if that persist then I file for divorce
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Saheedomis(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2020
It's a probability,I might and might not take her back.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Ezhim: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2020
No way. She can still do it.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by kogi2010: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2020
why not what if it happened the other way round
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Missyajoke(f): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2020
emkz:

Sister, please read carefully. I don't buy the gender equality crap when it comes to sexual immorality. If a man sleeps around, he is not looked down upon as a woman would. Women fail to understand one basic thing. They are actually created to be stronger than men emotionally, spiritually and psychically. So when a woman starts comparing herself with a man, she's reducing herself and it would affect her respect. Men are generally more animalistic and are wired to prey while women are finer and more subtle. In the Bible, it was common for men to have concubines, e.g., Oga Solo and King David. But the women that had several husbands were not so valued. The Son of God had to ask the one who was brought to Him for stoning approval to go and sin no more. There is no where in the Bible the women are told to put away their husbands if they stray. So I will explain to you from experience and observations.

But before I say anything, a woman who cheats on her husband debases herself, devalues herself and makes herself irritating to her husband. A cheating wife is worse than cancer and destroys the self-esteem of her husband. A lot of men divorce their wives for infidelity but are quiet about it because they don't want to lose the respect of their peers. If you as a woman cannot put up with a cheating husband, it is not a sin if you ask him for a divorce but it is a sin if you don't and you hate each other in the union.

A friend of mine had a spouse and they had challenges in their union. She left to take a break from the union for them to get their acts together. She rebuffed advances from men and focused on her career. When she got back after a year, she discovered baba was bonking another babe. They tried to fix it, but the babe felt she had rights and started disrespecting madam. Oga failed to do anything about it because he was still bonking her and madam took her daughter to her parents and left him.

Sometimes, the best gift you can give to certain people in life is to forgive them and leave them. I won't cheat on my wife, but I have told her the day I cheat on her, if she doesn't divorce me, I would divorce her because she is telling me it is okay for me to disrespect her.

Men has 100% tendency to cheat but as a man you should have self control if he doesn't want to wreck his home. As a man you'll meet different ladies everyday but drawing a line between if show if you love your wife or not.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Advancedman(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Johntemmy:

YES
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by saucemanny(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2020
OF COURSE YES. IF I CHEAT TOO. BUT IF I AM SINCERE TO THE CORE I WON'T.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Ezhim: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Never
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Hectarus(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=Johntemmy post=91601299]On top the matter can you take your wife back after you caught her cheating on you?itu
Brother X was a kind and wonderful gentleman who would not hurt a fly. Brother X was married to an unrepentant adulteress. Despite all her philandering and shenanigans, my brother always welcomed her back with open arms of forgiveness. The parents of brother X were uncomfortable with the situation and requested he took drastic action but he always sought reconciliation and even tried to make the woman happy.
Well one faithful day brother was to cash out a 15 million naira grant for a further study, he had a heart attack and passed on.
Brother X was struck by a very potent thunderbolt placed on his wife by a rival.
Brother X died a sad, lonely and childless at 34 years of age.
Brother X was my friend.
Rest on bro.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by MrSharply(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Munzy14:

No.

Even in relationship it is a deal breaker in addition to stealing for me. If you are my woman, and u do this two, or even one, Game over..

Reasons;
1. If she cheat, I am no longer enough for her. In fact if the new man is hitting her on center of gravity where e deh sweet her pass, I av automatically become an Impedance for her.

2. Due to me becoming an impedance, she can eliminate me easily,because she cooks my family meal.

3. I am likely going to commit murder, I knw what i can do. I really don't want anyone to awake the demon in me..cheesy

4. A lot of beauty and cool headed with brain ladies out there, so I really don't need to keep a time bomb(cheating wife) under my roof..cheesy

5. She will corrupt my kids, especially the females. Because mother goat weh deh chop yam, the pikin go copy am.

6. Its difficult for a woman to cheat, but ones she does, she has crossed..

Lastly, there are tendencies of a woman to bleep easily for material things, Just like we have the tendencies of a man to bleep just to release konji wit no strings attached.

And cheating is a choice.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Annychibest(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2020
To the men cheating, they should accept her back because they are also guilty of that act.

A cheater should condone a cheating wife and a none cheating man should not condone a cheating wife. Period
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Johntemmy:

you caught her ,she didn't confess -thats the salient point -she didn't confess!!!
ponder this questions ;
how long would she have carried on if you never caught her ?

why did she cheat in the first instance ?

Are you the type of man that cheats ? if so and you truly love your wife this can be a time of healing and rebuilding.

is your wife sorry that she cheated or that you caught her ?

is she afraid of loosing your affection and trust or just the security marriage brings?

Now the hardest question is if you can truly forgive and forget? can you trust her ever again ? can you look at your kids and not wonder if they are truly yours ? can you see her with men and not wonder if they are her lovers past or present ? can you see neighbours/friends laughing or hailing you as you walk past and not wonder if they making fun of you ? can you not wonder where she is carrying on if she doesn't come home on time ?

Eventually it boils down to you,what you can live with and endure .It boils down to how much you want her and she you (don't underestimate that point). Infidelity demolishes trust and unlike love,the absence of trust totally destroys a relationship.Also know that a cheating is like an addiction ,it doesn't just vanish -Goidluck to you
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Yoighaman(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2020
postmann:

The simple answer is no. Because men are not wired to accept that. Once there is coital violation on the part of the woman, then the mariage is mentally, psychologically and romantically over. I deliberately left out the spiritual part in order to stay aligned within the scope of this section.

The woman's sexual organ is sacred and should never be violated by another man in marriage. It is taboo.

Gbam!

Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by King44(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Whatever. Anything to make the man superior to the woman.
I have witness a scenario where the wife cheated on her husband and after forgiveness she did not stop and went ahead to poison her husband. What about that?

When most men cheat, no emotion attached it just a deal... Only few stupid ones does it and bring her home or stop performing their responsibilities.

When a woman cheats, and the man she is cheating with gives her much attention she has been craving.. The nice ones would divorce, while the crazy ones would like to eat their cakes and have it back. The best such women in the second category explore is killing their husband so they can have the properties and still be with their new found lover.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2020
JESUS-CHRIST PREACHED FORGIVENESS 70 TIMES 7 IN A DAY IN MATTW 18 B4 PREACHING MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE IN MATTHW 19 AND THE HARD TRUTH IS THAT NO CHRISTIAN HAS BIBLE RIGHT TO DIVORCE HIS WIFE AND MARRY ANOTHER EXCEPT FOR THE CAUSE OF FORNICATION AND NOT ADULTERY. MOST PEOPL DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE B/W THE 2 BUT THE BEST THING IS TO 4GIVE HER AND WHERE U CAN NOT, U SEPERATE AND STAY SINGLE AS REMARRYING WILL MAKE U TO LIVE IN ADULTERY UNTO DEATH AND THAT SPELLS HELL-FIRE. GOD IS AGAINST DIVORCE EXCEPT FOR FORNICATION AND WHAT IT MEANS IS THAT U OUGHT TO MARRY UR WIFE UNDEFILED. IF SHE TOLD U THAT SHE WAS STILL INTACT AND U MARRY HER, ONLY TO DISCOVER AFTER MARRIAGE THAT SHE LIED, THATS WHEN TO PUT HER AWAY FOR THE CAUSE OF FORNICATION. FOR ADULTERY COMMITED AFTER U HAV GOTTEN MARRIED TO HER, WHETHER U MARRIED HER A VIRGIN OR NOT, U HAVE NO BIBLE RIGHT TO PUT HER AWAY., AS THAT WIL MEAN SENDING HER TO HELL AS SHE WONT BE ABLE TO STAY ALONE. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com. 07054142412
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Peacefullove: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Whatever. Anything to make the man superior to the woman.

Am a man myself, Am not really in support of a man taking a cheating woman back if he wants divorce, but the problem is The double standard the men here are exhibiting, They said a woman's body is sacred, What about theirs ??
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Yoighaman(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Norano:
So...

No insults but only people who suffer from horrific hallucinations talk this way shocked
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Walk(f): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
eduj:

you caught her ,she didn't confess -thats the salient point -she didn't confess!!!
ponder this questions ;
how long would she have carried on if you never caught her ?

why did she cheat in the first instance ?

Are you the type of man that cheats ? if so and you truly love your wife this can be a time of healing and rebuilding.

is your wife sorry that she cheated or that you caught her ?

is she afraid of loosing your affection and trust or just the security marriage brings?

Now the hardest question is if you can truly forgive and forget? can you trust her ever again ? can you look at your kids and not wonder if they are truly yours ? can you see her with men and not wonder if they are her lovers past or present ? can you see neighbours/friends laughing or hailing you as you walk past and not wonder if they making fun of you ? can you not wonder where she is carrying on if she doesn't come home on time ?

Eventually it boils down to you,what you can live with and endure .It boils down to how much you want her and she you (don't underestimate that point). Infidelity demolishes trust and unlike love,the absence of trust totally destroys a relationship.Also know that a cheating is like an addiction ,it doesn't just vanish -Goidluck to you
He is asking a question and you're speaking grammer. Stop rephrasing the question and give an answer.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by emkz: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

Men has 100% tendency to cheat but as a man you should have self control if he doesn't want to wreck his home. As a man you'll meet different ladies everyday but drawing a line between if show if you love your wife or not.

A divorced woman accused of cheating I was counselling told me that as a wife, she met men more handsome and more built than her husband, but on days she doesn't love her husband, she remembers that she took a vow to be loyal to him and that restrained her from cheating. Note that the ex-husband attempted to reunite, she blatantly refused and cried herself to sleep on some days. I felt for her, because I got close to her. She is one of the most principled women I ever met. I miss her.

I am a man, well built, somewhat fine and averagely presentable. I have observed women (not mgbekes please) stealing glances every once in a while in the past. I have never acted on those observations. My message to you is to understand how to be a woman and act like one. Any woman who compares herself to a man in sexual indiscipline irritates me to no end. A woman without honour is a timebomb. The Bible describes her as a cancer to her husband. Don't cheat because your husband is cheating. Leave the encumbrance of a marriage and Bleep away. But to stay married to me and open leg for another man and tell me say make I stay married to you? Accursed be the womb that conceived you!
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
... women and hypocrisy are like twins.

Same women pleading for men to accept a cheating wife will be in the fore front advising their brothers not to do that.

Infact, it's the man's sisters that will violently reject the idea of accepting a cheating wife than the man's brothers.
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by MartinsD12(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
stanliwise:
I am asking this time in response to your answer to the original question.
K
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by simeotexy: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
me I can't o...even if I do,,am not sure I can trust her or love her again..infact she will regret I took her back..and I won't care again

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by Missyajoke(f): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
SuperStriker:

This is a weighty issue, don't trivialise it

I know
Re: Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? by GboyegaD(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
banio:

A woman cheats, You now want it to be your fault. It's well

Why does it bother you so much of I may ask? Anyways, go back to read my post again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.