Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction (17705 Views)

Even If He Doesn't: The Flood (a Christian Fiction Series) / ~wandering Soul~christian Fiction / ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by peacy26: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
pls continue this one o. infact we need back to back update as the suspence leaves us begging 4 more. thanks op
Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 20, 2020
I suddenly saw hate in Hanson eyes,his gun was pointed at me laughing wickedly.I froze at the spot.
"We knew you will come for your laptop since its essential so we hid it and now here you are"Hanson whispered silently as he looked around furtively.
"Please dont kill me"I managed to say.I felt my trouser wet.I then realised i have peed on my trouser.
"I should not kill you?if i dont kill you then i will lose my job for sure so the only option here before me is to kill you"Hanson replied and laughed wickedly,he brought out a shiny dagger from his pocket.
I quickly went on my knees in tears.
"I promise,i wont fire you sir.Infact i will triple your salary but please spare my life"I pleaded in tears but Hanson was hell bent on killing me.
I quickly said a silent prayer before i head a loud heavy bang on my head from my rear.It was as if my head exploded,i could not endure it so i lost consciousness immediately.
+++++++
"I have been trying his line since but he is not picking"Amanda said sadly to Gina.
"Relax"

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 20, 2020
"How can i relax Regina?tell me.Mike left here to pick up his laptop from the office he claimed he forgot since then he hasnt returned,this is morning"Amanda decried as she paced round the room fearlessly.
"I am scared that something bad have happened to him,he should have at least picked my calls.I have phoned his sixty times yet no reply"She added and dialed the number again.She dropped the phone on the sofa after another futile effort.
She sank into one of the comfy sofa and heaved in hypertensiveness.
"Calm down,i think you should call his friend,i mean Charles"Gina suggested.
"thats true"Amanda replied and picked up her phone and dialed Charles number.
+++++++
Charles paced around his spacious sitting room with a glass of wine in his hand.
He glanced at his wristwatch.It was fifteen minutes after six.
What is keeping this people?why havent they call as planned?he muttered under his breath
"Are you sure this guys are up to the task"Mr Chima who was sitting on one of the sofa in the sitting room asked.

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 20, 2020
"Dad,i trust these guys,they are up to the task.I am just worried why they havent called yet"Charles replied.
His phone beeped immediately.It was an unknown number.
"Who is calling"Mr Chima asked anxiously.
"Its an unknown number,let me pick it and see"Charles replied and picked up the receiver.
"Hello"he started.
"hello Charles,this is Amanda"the caller replied.Charles frowned.
"Yes,how can i help you"he asked and glanced at his father.
"Is Mike there with you"
"What kind of question is that,Mike is not here with me"He replied angrily but tried to seal its texture.
"Mike came here yesterday evening from work,but went back to the office to pick up his laptop he said he forgot,but since then he hasnt return.I am calling his line but he is not picking"
"You mean,My friend has not returned,yet not picking his calls"Charles asked in pretence.
"Yes"
"I will ring him immediately you hang up,if he did not pick it then i will have to rush over to the office to check on him"Charles replied carefully.
"Thanks.Bye"
"Bye

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 20, 2020
++++++
Clement could not understand the reason why his car suddenly stopped.He was on his way back from vigil,his wife had travelled to Canada to babysit for one of her daughters who just put to bed.
He was now the most senior pastor in his parish and needed to attend almost all the church activities therefore he could not follow his wife.
He opened the car bonnet and fidgeted with the battery and plugs.
He glanced at his wristwatch.06:22Am.
The sun was already rising so he could see people face at least.
The path was bushy and was so lonely.He regretted passing this route.If he had known he would have pass the normal route rather than this shorter but dangerous route.
His car,a Range Rover sport 2020 model was a Luxurious one,and could draw bad people attention to him.
He stood beside the car stranded.
He quickly plied out his phone and made to call his automobile electrician when he spotted a small black car racing towards him.He became apprehensive.the car drove past him and shot him thrice on his chest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by joytothewise(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2020
wow things are gettin out of hands o... Thanks for the updates OP

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by enirock(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
The love of wealth/money... Thanks Op for the updates.

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
++++++
Ike sighed once again after removing the phone from his ear.This was the thirtieth time he dialed Mike number and he could not understand why he wasnt answering.
He dialed it the upteempth time which rang which no one answered.
He picked his car key and went outside the compound towards his car when his sister voice stopped him.
"Brother where are you headed to without telling me again"The fair lady on bum short asked akimbo.
He turned around"I am sorry Venita,i want to go check on my boss"He replied as he opened the door of his car.
"This is saturday"The lady was visibly angry"this is all you do,you wont stay home with me for once"she complained.
"I promise,i will make it up to you.On my way back,i promise to get you Chicken and potatoes"He replied.
Venita smiled broadly now.
'So how long will you be away"she asked.
"I just want to check on my boss,he is not picking his calls,all seem not to be well"he replied and entered behind the wheel.
"Please be careful,you are all i have"Venita concluded.

2 Likes

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
"I will,sister"He replied,closed the door and started the engine.He horned and the gateman opened the door therefore allowing him to speed out of the compound.
++++++
"Hello"He said as soon as he picked the call.
"Mission accomplished"the hoarse voice said and ended the call.
"Dad,mission accomplished"Charles said"what next"he asked.
"We need to celebrate this victory"Mr Chima replied.
"So what should we do now"Charles still asked not looking satisfied.
"The barrister is next,that man need to be eliminated.He transferred those stocks finally to that fool called Michael"
"Is there need for that?remember that man is highly secured and protected.Bringing that man down will be like building a castle in the air"Charles dissapproved.
"Dont you trust Mack for the job,the guy will do a neat job.I brought him from Cameroon through my russian friend"Mr Chima replied as he cocked the wine and opened it.He looked up to see Charles still looking at him sleptically"C'mon lets celebrate.No fears at all,we will win"he said.

2 Likes

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by joytothewise(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
oga o, to know the end of this story is a must.. nice one mr OP
Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
I woke up to see myself in a strange building,i was tied up with strong cord.My white shirt was soaked with dried blood.
I tried to remember how i got here but i couldnt,instead i felt a excruciating in my head.
I tried to set myself free only to discover that i needed to compliment the person who tied me,he did a great job.
I had to resign to fate and continue ransacking the dilapidated building with my eyes.What will become of me,i asked myself.
I heard some voices behind me,my heart skipped a beat and i held my breath.
Six haphazardly dressed thugs marched into the building from behind me.They were all armed with handguns and lancets,i felt my heart sank into my stomach.
"So you don wake up"a plump thug who seemed to be the boss asked puffing his cigarette.
I ignored the question and turned to face the wall.
I could not recognise their faces.
"How did i got here"I asked.
"You need not to know"The man replied roughly.
"Im no know say im pale don go down six feet"Another thug jeered.

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
I turned immediately to face the thug who said that.He had two ugly scars across his face,his teeth were dusty brown.
"What did you just say"I screamed and struggled with the cord.
"Yes,your dad don go to the land beyond"the same thug repeated.
"What!!"I screamed and tears flowed out of my eyes like a springfall.
"We purposely no wan kill you becoz we wan use you collect wetin we want.Now how much is the total stock transferred to you"The boss whom i learnt his name was Macho.
"My father life had no business with the stocks"I replied stubbornly.
A slap sounded on my right cheek,i saw stars,infact it brought my brain back to factory setting as i was now obliged to cooperate.I tasted blood in my mouth so i tried my possible best to hinder them from dripping.
"Macho baba dey talk to you,you dey talk english like wole soyinka,shey you get fear at all"The tallest bodybuilder among them who slapped me shunned.
I nodded in cooperation,i fought back the tears threatening to fall from my eyes.
"Idiot"Macho spat.

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
++++++++
"You mean boss did not come here yesternight"Ike asked the security men.
"No we did not see him here at all"Hanson who was the acting chief security replied.
Ike searched their faces for evidence but none came.He coul not detect if they were saying the truth or otherwise.
He heaved in frustration.His chest was thumping harder.
Ike was Six feet five,he was a tall and elegantly built young man of twenty six,he looked older than his age.
He graduated from the University of Calabar with a degree in crime detection.He remembered it was Mike who employed him despite the fact that there was no vacancy.
He was suprised Mike asked him to work as his protocol officer and personal aide with a six figure salary.
Mike was a man with a golden heart so he too had vowed to lose his life just to save his benefactor.To do this,he bugged Mike phone and installed a tracker to enable him trail Mike wherever he goes to.
He could remember vividly that the tracker disconnected as soon as Mike entered the company last night.

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
His tracer had beeped to inform him of missing or disconnected connection.Also Mike had informed him that he will be heading back to the company to pick up is laptop so he would be able to work over during the weekend.
He was successfully trailing him until Mike stepped into the compound and his tracer dampened and went blank.Since then Mike stopped picking his calls so how could these people affirm he did not come here.
Something is fishy.yes.
"Okay,can i check the CCTV cameras"he requested.
"We checked this morning only to discover that the wires were damaged"Ahmodu another security guard retorted"so we resolved to call the repairer on monday to fix it up"he added.
"What!!,you mean the wires were damaged and you guys did not inform me"He queried.
"We noticed it yesterday night"Hanson replied.
"Okay then,how about the cameras in boss office"he still probed.
"They are all connected"Hanson replied hastily.
"Then allow me search for footprints then"He still requested.
"So do you now want to do our job for us"

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by enirock(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
No peace for the wicked. Hanson did not think of the camera in Mike's office. Mike your goodness is making way for you. Thanks for the updates.
Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
"No,i want to be sure.He called me to tell me he was coming back here to pick his laptop,even his fiancee affirmed that he left her place yesternight and came down here but never returned.Something is fishy"Ike reeled out impatiently.
Hanson quietly left with a permission to urinate,he walked briskly to the toilet and plied out his phone and made a brief call.
"Hello Charles,Ike is here,he seems to know a lot.He knows Mike came here yesterday even his fiancee knows.Now Ike is looking for footprints as evidence as proof that Mike was not here like we claimed.What do i do"He asked.
"Did you cleaned up all the evidence"Charles asked over the phone.
"Yes except his shoe print,our mind escaped to scrap that away too.Ike wont leave here until he gets a proof.He is a well trained detective"Hanson hurriedly said.
"Let him check the shoe print,hope you disconnected all the camera cables"
"I not only disconnected them,i damaged them"Hanson replied.
"If he miscalculate his step then waste him"Charles ended the call.

2 Likes

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by enirock(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
A life you didn't make a hair on, you want to waste because of greed. Hope Mike's dad is not dead o? Make the bullet miss vital organs o
Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hanson scurried back to his position where Ike was still arguing with the three other security men.He joined them.
"I am the boss here,i demand to check for evidences or else get ready to lose your jobs in a miserable way.I have given you guys enough respect yet you still wont be reciprocal.I am taking my leave now to check the camera in the hallway and the ones in boss office and nobody should prevent me"Ike fumed angrily now.He touched his pocket to check if his knife was stil there,it was there still intact.
"No,you wont check the cameras in the hallway,how many times will i repeat myself"Hanson fired back angrily"I hate someone trying to pry into our privacy,this is our job,we were trained for this.If you claimed he was here,then we did not see him or better still allow us to commence investigations immediately"Hanson added and turned to leave.
Ike was taken aback at Hanson outburst,his suspicion arose immediately.
"I will leave but i am returning on monday.Good bye"he fired and took his leave angrily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
"Doctor how is he now"Louis asked as soon as the doctor came in view.
"We successfully removed the bullets on him and he is fine now"The doctor replied.
"Can i go see him now"he asked.
"Of course you can"The doctor approved and walked away briskly.
He turned back and hurried to the operating room where he met a lifeless body.
He examined well to be sure he wasnt mistaken,the body was lifeless.
He screamed and ran out to look for the doctor who had just spoken to him.
How could the doctor lie to him knowing fully well the man was dead.
He was still running towards the direction he saw the doctor went when he met another man in white lab coat.
"Hello doctor,i am looking for another doctor who just passed this way.He is in charge of the operation in Theatre 3"Louis asked still breathing heavily.
"Doctor?i am the only doctor here and i am the one in charge of the operation.Which other doctor are you talking about"The doctor asked.
"Hunh?there is another doctor i just spoke to now"Louis insisted

3 Likes

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Calenikan(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Human being and wickedness.
Thanks for the update Op

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Ann2012(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
I need Mike to be safe pls...
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by enirock(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hope nor be Mike popsy them just kill so? Thanks Op for the updates
Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by peacy26: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
na wa o charles and him papa just dey kill kill anyhow. wickedness!

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Zara20(f): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
na waoo man wicked oo
Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by joytothewise(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Waitin to read the next chapter OP
Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by enirock(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pre4 its been a while, hope you are good?
Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
"Am sorry sir,I am the only doctor here,the rest are nurses"The doctor scoffed and hurried down the aisle and disappeared into one of the room.
Louis turned in awe,what was happening?
He pursued the doctor into the room he entered.
He met the doctor right beside the bed where the man he helped to the hospital laid dead.
"I met this man hale and hearty,we conducted a successful operation on him,we removed the bullets so how come"The doctor asked and turned in suprise.
"I should be asking you doctor,a doctor left here and he told me he is well alive only to meet a dead corpse"Louis replied carefully.
"There is a mistake here.No doctor works here.I am Dr.Raphael Maduakor which interprets i am the owner of this hospital through its name"St.Raphael ".No doctor work here apart frm me and my twenty nurses"The doctor affirmed.
Louis adjusted,his face looking terrified.
"Something is fishy doctor.Since you said you left him hearty then that person must be the killer"Louis reeled out slowly.
"What!In my hospital?"

2 Likes

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
"Yes a killer"Louis interjected"Now i know why he was walking so fast"he added and jerked open the door"I must get that fool"He concluded and flew out of the room.
He ran through the broad gangway and out of the hospial towards the car park.
He met a man entering into his car.
He bent down to catch some breath.
"Hello sir,did any body left here now"He asked after catching some breath.
"No"The man snapped and opened his car door.
"How about a man on lab coat"He further asked.
"Yes he passed here,he entered an ambulance that just left here"the man replied and closed the door.
He turned to Dr.Raphael standing behind him fidgeting.
Nervousness was all over him.
"Any news"he asked.
Louis looked away.
"He entered an ambulance and left"Louis replied.
They both walked quietly to the gatehouse discussing in hush tone.
The security guards were standing at alert like a statue but their body movement depicted their readiness to strike or defend.
"Both of you will follow us to pursue the ambulance that just left here now"

1 Like

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by joytothewise(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pre4, more wisdom in all your endeavrs. thanks for quenchng my thirst. literatrz like this are therpy 4 d soul. may GOD meet ur daily needs AMEN
Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
joytothewise:
Pre4, more wisdom in all you endeavrs. thanks for quenchng my thirst. literatrz like this are therpy 4 d soul. may GOD meet ur daily needs AMEN
Amen
Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
"Why"One of the security guard asked"I thought it left with a casualty"he added.He seemed to be the boss.
"There is no time for explanation,just ask two of your boys to follow me in my car right now"Dr.Raphael thundered his order and turned towards a SUV parked at the farther end of the compound.
Two able-bodied men well armed followed them immediately.
Soon,the car sped out of the compound.
+++++++
The phone rang again and Mr Chima picked up the receiver.
"hello"he hurriedly started.
"Hello sir,job done successfully.He is finally dead"the croaky voice replied mischievously.
"Are you sure he wont live again.I wnt him dead ohh,that man irritates me to the extent that i hate his breathing on earth"Mr Chima giggled.
"That is none of my business,its your private life.I want my payment paid as soon as possible.I am leaving this country tomorrow"The hoarse voice fired callously.
"Okay,i will pay the balance if my son come back"
"Hello sir,i need to see the alert tonight.Good night"The hoarse voice hung up the call.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction by aprilwise(m): 4:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Enemies are always within. thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Broken Oath - A Short Story / My Top 7 Mystery/crime Writers Of The 21st Century / Chimamanda Adichie Wins Grand Women’s Prize For Half Of A Yellow Sun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.