Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed (16745 Views)

Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF / ‘FG To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2020’ - Zainab Ahmed / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by milky3(f): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
ogododo:
Warrriiiiiii oooooooooo Migwoooooooo
vrendoo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Eileene(f): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Now I know why Nigeria national anthem ends with so help me God
lol una too funny

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by ogododo: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
milky3:

vrendoo

Oshareeeeeeeeee
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by owila4luv(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
How Will Nigeria Not Head For Recession When You're Feeding School Pupils With Billions Even When Their Is Total Lockdown Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Prechgold1180(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Eileene:

lol una too funny
the country Nur tire u

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Eileene(f): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Prechgold1180:
the country Nur tire u
What to do
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
In this COVID 19 era, no country witnesses economic growth. Even US is not finding it easy.

But, I know ipob miscreants must scream Buharis's name as has been the case since 5 yrs ago.

If it is economic boom that is expected, trust them. Same miscreants will attribute it to something else. That is the macabre dance they have demonstrated in the case of Nigerian Stock Market.
Your Buhari is a complete failure. Go and die if you wish to

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Grateful02(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Forget the "IPOB" and tell us the positivity of the nation since 2015 till date.
P.S: before you quote me know am not IPOB
Simplyleo:
In this COVID 19 era, no country witnesses economic growth. Even US is not finding it easy.

But, I know ipob miscreants must scream Buharis's name as has been the case since 5 yrs ago.

If it is economic boom that is expected, trust them. Same miscreants will attribute it to something else. That is the macabre dance they have demonstrated in the case of Nigerian Stock Market.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by coputa(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
An import depedent country like Nigeria will always be in reccession,the country's budget is always predicated on unrealistic oil price benchmark,leading to budget deficit every year,thereby leading (borrowing)external loan to shore up the budgeted fund.After the legislators has collected their percentage from the loan and assist in padding the budget,more than 60 percent of the fund is gone,so you see few persons having much money in their possesion without being productive, they store this monies in hard currencies in under ground tnnnels,money will be scarce as no vibrant economic activities will take place,unemployment, businesses will close shop,high prices of goods n services.this is the nigeria scenario.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by DexterousOne(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

What does the failure of this government have to do with "ipob miscreant" now?

See how they are running the country like a rudderless ship.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by mu2sa2: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Nigeria never left the previous recession
That's according to ipob C-in-C, repeated here by one of his most obedient servants.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by vioment: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
We are always in a recession hardly progression.

With generator fumes clouding our progression.

Instead of them to take all our savings, every penny of it, take it and then go borrow or sale resources for us to build various forms of electricity in Nigeria. If not, we are not going anywhere.

USA and China, especially China, builds infrastructural wonders in record times. Why can't we pay and hire competent guys to come build a competent power that generates a respectable megawatt of energy, then we learn, and build one every year for the next 10 years; so that the light issue is manageable. That way cctvs, banks, sanity, recycling, manufacturing, etc. all make sense unlike now with too much uncertainty.

USA is a great example of a good business environment. It is not perfect, but it is the best. Even the Chinese and their unstabilized authoritian ways approve the USA business format. You know your tax expectation, you know the rules of that business you've chosen, light, water, and road network is not a problem. That is what we need to do in Nigeria. It is not a secret action format. Our mumu just dey rise like garri. We need to thrash that mumu ways.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Goodman247: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
We Don hear, Everytime Nigeria is in recession,rubbish country
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by OfficialGaGa(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
ogododo:

vredo... omo mé.... mavo??
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by cjrane: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Crownedjon:
Nigeria has been in recession since Buhari

Hmmmm, are you tired of borrowing again? Please go and borrow another $50 billion dollars to "stop" the recession. grin grin grin You can grow rich by spending borrowed money that the silly creditor nations will be cajoled to forgive soon. grin grin grin

Borrow-Borrow finance minister. All your finance management skill is how to borrow from other IMF, World bank, China and plunge Nigeria into another unsustainable debt trap forever.

Instead of simply cutting the cost of governance and harmonize the civil service to remove duplicative services. That way, you will live according to your income instead of piling up debts that the future generations cannot pay.

Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Blaze232(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
We r already in recession.. Don't worry very soon FmHealth, FmEdu,FmEnv. NCDC are cashing out well. Soon there will not be anything like money to eat. By then, thunder go finally shock them
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Vanzcharles(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

5 yes ago and we still didn't have the economy diversified right? After all the promises made that the previous administration was clueless, we are still surviving on only crude oil. Look at 65% drop in GDP, why won't it happen by the way when we voted someone for 8 yes who can't gv us result and you are here shouting ipob miscreants.
During previous administration, I guess you Aldo screamed like a crazy dog, shouting incompetency. So, just shut up and accept criticism.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Rolexjerry(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Everytime oil this, oil that.
What if there was no oil?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Tribery: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Igbos are fools!
you are just an uncouth animal who will forever die in penury.Goat

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Vanzcharles(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

IPOB miscreants are your lifetime headache grin gringrin ...
More from the wailers please let's get simplyleo run mad as fast as possible so that he can keep posting 'ipob miscreants' even on fashion thread grin.....
When you can't leave tribalism alone, it reduces your intellectual capability and you sound like a foool...
Grow up mam and think of the best way to salvage the nation grin.. Nxt election no go vote well dey shout Ipob miscreants grin .. Body go tell u

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by nameo: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

What kind of a blacken heart do you Buhari supporters have?

Gish!!!

Everything is in the worse possible shape in Ngeria today. Economy, Security, Corruption, Nepotism, etc.

You guys are just despicable.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by saintruky(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
ogododo:

Vréndó ómó cheesy
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by grammarian247(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
My job is to tell you how to hit the best score in Pearson Test of English (PTE). It is not the usual long sermon you hear, just tested practical steps. You do not need to buy any book from me. I'll spend just three weeks with you online and you good. 08038999587. I'm a chat or call away.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
drskyfly007:
I think dollar speculators might lose money if the CBN unifies it's multiple exchange rates since there will be no more parallel/black market rate.

The unified exchange rate will most likely be lower than the current black market rate..

Or what do you think.

They will try and offload before that, those guys hardly loose out. Am looking forward to it, cause the CBN is also hoarding $$ deliberately. I sure hope the unification works in this our import dependent nation
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by mrdipye(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Na Huspuppi and Magu cus am
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Faithdamy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by chukemmang(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Something is very wrong with you but as a sai baba zombie, I am not surprised.

Did your empty brain ask what the money being borrowed of which we are even spending more money to service, is being used for?

In this COVID-19 battered world where economies are crashing, your retar*ed sai baba, and all his government officials are still eating criminal salaries and allowances. Their brains hasn't communicated to them to cut their salaries and allowances by 95% and send that excess back into the treasury to cushion the effect of the recession.

They still cut out of the health budget and educational budget to add to the criminal salaries and allowances they have been eating.

As if that is not enough, they still wasted the money that Nigeria doesn't have on importation of brand new cars.

As if that was not enough, they stole =N=27 billion naira in the guise of renovating a useless House of Assembly. Of what benefit is the House of Assembly to Nigerians? People who should be sitting on a wooden bench outside in the sun are wasting money that we don't have on renovating a useless building.

Nigeria is in massive debt, Nigeria is paying so much to service it's loans, Nigeria is in recession and all for what? To feed the idiots calling themselves government officials?

As if that is not enough, they are taxing the masses with stamp duty charge to line up their pockets the more.

I don't blame sai baba and his government officials, I blame all the idiots that voted these empty heads into power. A set of people without brains to utilize the resources of Nigeria to boost the economy even in the face of COVID-19.

In their mental laziness, they only run to beg for loans

Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by roszilman: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

some flibbertigibett must mention IPOB when blabbering their bulky baseless barbaric bullshit. For christ sake everyone criticises GEJ and PMB of different things, why must IPOB be singled out for blasphemy?? Hate less ignoramous RoosterDrinker, don't just hate a group of people without a cause. Am not an IPOB but you must know the truth and stop disgracing ur unprouctive region.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by 12inchess: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria always in recession. Nothing new here..
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by roszilman: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Igbos are fools!
hopeless motherfucking dick head. Am not a biafra but u must be a mischievious, racsal juvenile, adult nincompoop....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open / Legislators Agree To Belt-tightening, Cut N’assembly’s Budget By 25%-thisday / Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.