Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? (6704 Views)

Cows Sitting And Relaxing Comfortably On The Road. Man Shares Video, Laments / Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hey guys
I just want to ask your opinion on this.
I’m an entry leveled skilled worker.(Crane operator precisely). With no much experience.
Where do you think i can migrate to with 2 million naira to have a better life and get a good paying job.
No abuses please
Europe, America ,Asia or East Africa.
And your reasons.
Thank you
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by flyingpig: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:
Hey guys
I just want to ask your opinion on this.
I’m an entry leveled skilled worker.(Crane operator precisely). With no much experience.
Where do you think i can migrate to with 2 million naira to have a better life and get a good paying job.
No abuses please
Europe, America ,Asia or East Africa.
And your reasons.
Thank you
Make it 5M and Germany will welcome you.

It's a "machine" country. Lots of jobs too. Safe and beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by majamajic(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
If u can open a good business in Nigeria it's better for u bro, if want go Canada
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by SocialJustice: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Search for online jobs in Africa. Do not gamble with USA, Canada or Europe.

Search for people with similar jobs on LinkedIn and chat them up. Start from African countries.

1 Like

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by krissconnect(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
flyingpig:

Someone said he has 2m and ure asking him to get 5m. Are u going to give him the remaining 3m? undecided

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Skymoore1004: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
So many options available

- Cotonu
- Ghana
- Chad
- Benin Republic
- Cameroon
- Libya
- Maybe Congo if you can add a bit more.

Do you still need other options?
You’re welcome in advance grin

5 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
I think it can take you to Eastern and central European countries if you follow the study route

4 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by MiamiePizza(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hmm 2m NGN for migration, that money is really small but I can feel your pain bro. I'd adviced you invest that money in Nigeria but I guess your mind is made up.
That 2m is your ticket to determine your net worth in the next 5-10yrs so you gotta chose wisely a country you can live in, work and support your family. Life abroad isn't easy but in terms of quality of life, its somehow better than Nigeria. If you earn $1k in a developed country you can live the same life as someone who earns 1-2m in Nigeria.

I think the best country your 2m naira can take you to now is Cyprus (mind you not North Cyprus). You can get a sales rep job there and continue saving till you get enough money to move to better western European country. Life is not a rush, don't kill yourself.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
flyingpig:

Thanks tho
But i don’t have up to that
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
MiamiePizza:
Hmm 2m NGN for migration, that money is really small but I can feel your pain bro. I'd adviced you invest that money in Nigeria but I guess your mind is made up.
That 2m is your ticket to determine your net worth in the next 5-10yrs so you gotta chose wisely a country you can live in, work and support your family. Life abroad isn't easy but in terms of quality of life, its somehow better than Nigeria. If you earn $1k in a developed country you can live the same life as someone who earns 1-2m in Nigeria.

I think the best country your 2m naira can take you to now is Cyprus (mind you not North Cyprus). You can get a sales rep job there and continue saving till you get enough money to move to better western European country. Life is not a rush, don't kill yourself.

Thanks
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
hatbricker:
I think it can take you to Eastern and central European countries if you follow the study route

Ohh okay
Thanks
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Search for online jobs in Africa. Do not gamble with USA, Canada or Europe.

Search for people with similar jobs on LinkedIn and chat them up. Start from African countries.

That’s true o
Thanks
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
majamajic:
If u can open a good business in Nigeria it's better for u bro, if want go Canada

I’m not just feeling the country anymore

Thanks tho

3 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Target jobs in Germany specifically in the industrial field. A lot of German companies don't really mind sponsoring visas and I think it's something you can get with your skills.
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Target jobs in Germany specifically in the industrial field. A lot of German companies don't really mind sponsoring visas and I think it's something you can get with your skills.

I’m on it already
Thanks
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Go USA bro
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
With 2M?

I doubt that

Anyway Thanks

ZINIBANKS:
Go USA bro

1 Like

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:
With 2M?

I doubt that

Anyway Thanks

1m will runzs the whole process
You will have friends or relatives over there now you get there and they pick you up at the airport within some few months of working you will get your own place when I estimated mine is not up to that but I have someone over there might look somehow but I don't see what's hard there if truly you wanna JP

2 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Go USA bro
which usa. Abeg o. This one trump dey deal witn Nigerians and immigrants

4 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
ednut1:
which usa. Abeg o. This one trump dey deal witn Nigerians and immigrants
Let see what will happen by November 3 election day am praying for him not to enter let vote Kanye for president grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Gerrard59(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
MiamiePizza:

I .

God, what shall I not read on Nairaland? embarassed Who taught these people elementary economics?

3 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
I Get you.

I’ve even seen someone that want to help me run Canada.
He said i just need to come with my passport to his office and when the visa is out I’ll pay him 1.4.
He said he has reliable link. That i don’t need to pay shishi yet.
That’s better no upfront payment and he said I’ll have 2years working permit.

ZINIBANKS:

1m will runzs the whole process
You will have friends or relatives over there now you get there and they pick you up at the airport within some few months of working you will get your own place when I estimated mine is not up to that but I have someone over there might look somehow but I don't see what's hard there if truly you wanna JP
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Gerrard59(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
OP, while you target Germany (the best bet), convert your 2M to dollars because what you will pay during the process will be priced in either dollars or euros. If you don't convert now, expect the value of 2M to plummet and you might have an equivalent of 1M by the end of the year. Implying you you need to raise another million naira to make up for your application.

5 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Gerrard59(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:

I Get you.

I've even seen someone that want to help me run Canada.
He said i just need to come with my passport to his office and when the visa is out I’ll pay him 1.4.

It will end in tears, the premium version.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Try to read it again and understand.
I’m not paying anything until they approve my visa.
I will see my visa before making payment.

Gerrard59:

It will end in tears, the premium version.
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
That’s true o

Gerrard59:
OP, while you target Germany (the best bet), convert your 2M to dollars because what you will pay during the process will be priced in either dollars or euros. If you don't convert now, expect the value of 2M to plummet and you might have an equivalent of 1M by the end of the year. Implying you you need to raise another million naira to make up for your application.
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Gerrard59(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:
Try to read it again and understand.
I’m not paying anything until they approve my visa.
I will see my visa before making payment.

You want to use agent to obtain a Canadian visa notwithstanding the aftermath of Covid-19 on migration policies globally? Canada that is currently a hot cake is what you want to use an agent to process her visa?

Best wishes!

6 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:

I Get you.

I’ve even seen someone that want to help me run Canada.

Really 1.4 ??
But did he grantee you where you will stay or With accommodation
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
At least using an experienced person should not be considered as a bad idea.
And moreover that 1.4 is including the flight tickets fee.
Gerrard59:

You want to use agent to obtain a Canadian visa notwithstanding the aftermath of Covid-19 on migration policies globally? Canada that is currently a hot cake is what you want to use an agent to process her visa?

Best wishes!
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by BiolaOmowaye(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Yes
He said i will only stay there for 1 month.
Before one month i should have gotten a job.

ZINIBANKS:

Really 1.4 ??
But did he grantee you where you will stay or With accommodation
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by STENON(f): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:
Yes
He said i will only stay there for 1 month.
Before one month i should have gotten a job.

Hope the person is not a nairalander ? Where is the person currently staying? ...please be careful and look well..

1 Like

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by STENON(f): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:
At least using an experienced person should not be considered as a bad idea.
And moreover that 1.4 is including the flight tickets fee.
They have scammed you !! Ask him to direct you to do the process, everything is through email and online application. The person is also hungry to travel out grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turkey/europe / Directions To Herbert Macaulay Way / How To Drive Safely Around Large Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.