Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? (6707 Views)

Cows Sitting And Relaxing Comfortably On The Road. Man Shares Video, Laments / Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Idonije8(m): 6:21am On Jul 12, 2020
isaacotokhagua:
Bro. Please listen to what they're telling you hear, what they're saying is true,that guy (so called agent want to use your head) by telling you that you are not paying any money until your visa is out, he wants to convince you and from your write-up shows clearly that the agent has succeeded to convince you by telling you you are not paying any money. Watch out that agent will prepare a good story(cook-up story) for you telling you to make deposit for so and so thing that it is urgent and from there he will catch you and eat your money.
Please listen to the house, bible says with 2 or 3 evidence a case shall be establish. We don't want you to regret it. Canadian visa is tight to get especially when someone is doing it for you without using study route.
That guy promising you is a scam. Won't you do biometrics by yourself? Etc. Or he will do biometrics for you and your visa will be stamped on your passport and brought to you?
Canadian visa process majorly needs the presence of the owner especially when not through school.
Please don't go and meet that guy ooo, e na scam.
E GO STAMP FAKE VISA for you, when you reach Canada them go turn you back it has happened to several family, the last one I read was a young man, his wife and kids. Who were later turned back to naija. Fake stamp visa full market na in make the guy they tell you say you don't need to pay any money until you see your visa, e wan chop you.
Be careful.

Guy enter Europe for now, that's my ten cent.
abeg help tell him oh I have a guy here in benin right now..he is my gym instructor same way they chop him money Canada visa too..the guy told him after everything he will pay money.. doing the processing he will call the guy (gym guy) to send 40k,50k,10k In total the guy agent took 1.4m from this gym on top canada matter.. bro that agent will scam you!! Don’t waste your money you will regret. You can do everything yourself. You can go to South Africa or Cyprus or turkey with that money please don’t ask me how! Use your brain oh,

3 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by hammed71(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2020
I repeat never ever ever use an agent, don't let them spoil your records with the embassies.
if you see snake and you see agent, run away from agent first.

4 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by justwise(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2020
STENON:
Hope the person is not a nairalander ?
Where is the person currently staying? ...please be careful and look well..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by clemsclef: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2020
:Dif u later decide to go on with it don't for to share ur story here to serve as a lesson to othergrin

1 Like

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Idonije8(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
clemsclef:
:Dif u later decide to go on with it don't for to share ur story here to serve as a lesson to othergrin
yes oh if he want to continue not our business!!
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by s3nn2x(m): 5:09am On Jul 13, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:

I Get you.

I’ve even seen someone that want to help me run Canada.
He said i just need to come with my passport to his office and when the visa is out I’ll pay him 1.4.
He said he has reliable link. That i don’t need to pay shishi yet.
That’s better no upfront payment and he said I’ll have 2years working permit.

You better be careful before they give you fake visa.
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2020
Gerrard59:

It will end in tears, the premium version.
shocked
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by iberrylee(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Mr Biola you better listen to what they are telling you now before you fall victim, this year February my in-law fell victim and was turned back when he got to Dubai trying to connect Canada via Ethiopia Airline,he's in Nigeria right now after spending huge amount of money to travel.

Some Indians and Chinese where also disallowed by seizing their passport claiming its fake while some were fake Visa, infact some where arrested and detained
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by AnonymousPer: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2020
Dickson omoregie scammed me of my money for visa. He has scammed my people. Now I do not know how I can migrate. He stole 2 million from me and said he will only give me 400k back and I have not gotten a penny.

https://nigerianobservernews.com/2020/07/edo-community-in-fct-urges-inec-to-facilitate-transfer-of-eligible-voters-for-edo-election/

People are so wicked. How can I now migrate, please help!
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Ligxy(f): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
justwise:

grin grin i want to believe that you are joking..or innocently naive

Who told you that an agent can get you a real visa without you paying anything?

He can give you that assurance because he knew that he will definitely put fake visa stamp on your passport, collect that 1.4M then do a runner.

Canadian embassy is closed so there is no way he can send in an application for you or you going for medical.

You can't work with visiting visa in Canada, so he lied to you when he said that you will be able to get a job within a month.

Good luck
Boss, please is the Canadian embassy open now?
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by IchBinBrait(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:
Never heard of that before though.

Others have spoken węll, you just have to be extremely careful Op.

A friend of mine was issued a fake Malaysian visa some time ago. Everything was processed by the so-called agent. Dude was so happy he was leaving Nigeria. Unfortunately, he was detained at MM2, he was thrown into the Police cell afterwards... They claimed he was a fraudster. Las las he was granted bail (he asked his family to sell off his car and use the proceeds to bail him out). It wasn't a small issue.

Anything "visa agent" is a NO NO for me!! Make we no go use our heads carry wetin we no know

2 Likes

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by justwise(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ligxy:

Boss, please is the Canadian embassy open now?

I’m not sure, visit the embassy website to find out
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by oonibest: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good evening everyone. hope u guys are good. please any information about Canadian visa centre for biometrics. when are they resuming. tanx my people
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by manneger2: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Goddys:
Canada is extremely hard to migrate now. They even deny students that have completed full payment of tuition.

Easiest way to enter Canada now is through marriage with someone that has PR who can file for you.

Some people here will be on this Canada issue till next 5 yrs with no progress recorded
Canada is easy to enter now especially if u are not in Nigeria, a company in Dubai got an LMIA for my friend, and the guy used it to get a work permit in Canada embassy here in Dubai, Canada is short of seasonal agricultural workers, and in need of it now.
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Goddys(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2020
manneger2:

Canada is easy to enter now especially if u are not in Nigeria, a company in Dubai got an LMIA for my friend, and the guy used it to get a work permit in Canada embassy here in Dubai, Canada is short of seasonal agricultural workers, and in need of it now.

Alright. Agents are synonymous to scam
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by Mcslize: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:
Yes
He said i will only stay there for 1 month.
Before one month i should have gotten a job.

Don't fall for this. First ask questions. Ask the agent what type of visa is he going to apply for you. Saying you will stay there one month, just know that he is planning of applying for a visiting visa for you.

You cannot secure any job with a visiting visa. No employer will offer you a job with a visiting visa. It's not allowed because I don't think the agent is applying for skilled workers visa for you.

It might not be a scam but that visa he wants to apply for you will get you nowhere. A visiting visa is like a vacation visa. Once you stay the one month, you will return back to Nigeria cuz you can't hide about.

Before any employer offer you a job, they usually demand for your visa status. Those entering Canada for a visit purpose are not allowed to work. They are very serious about it.

So be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by isseke: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Canada is not hard. it's only hard when you are applying from Nigeria.
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by SonofLincoln: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2020
BiolaOmowaye:
At least using an experienced person should not be considered as a bad idea.
And moreover that 1.4 is including the flight tickets fee.
He is lying to you. Canadian Visa can't be obtained without you going for the interview personally. The agent is just trying to scam you with a fake Visa. How is he going to get you two year working Visa?. The guy is a con man.
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by oonibest: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Good morning gurus.. I was denied visa for my study permit because of family ties through GCMS information request. please i need your advice on how to go about it or can i re apply. tanx my people. help out on wat to do.
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by wiseworld: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
clemsclef:
What if the person gives u a forged visa and leading ur arrest and all of hope of abroad will disappear In minutes. Assuming it south Africa it better but Canada! Shine ur eye shocked ooo so that someone will nt use ur 1.4m to complete there own money and jakpa to the same canada they promised u grin

lol funny and the truth .
Re: With 2 Million Naira Where Can I Comfortably Migrate To? by ecomalchemist(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2020
Gambia, The smiling coast of Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Drive Safely Around Large Trucks / Turkey/europe / Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.