Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) (1485 Views)

My Funny Chat With A Scammer / Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) / A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
So, boredom made me join a scam WhatsApp groupchat where the admin promised to help all members invest their money on some imaginary platforms and they will get double of their investment after 45min shocked Insane right??

On 8th July 2020, early mormor, that was how oga investor (Obinna Marcus) DM me, then we started negotiating cool

The fool is not even an igbo guy, he's just one stupid yoruba guy, I got to realize that when he called me grin me sef na yoruba guy na but I just played along.. .. ..

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Only if the idiot knew at the debit alert evidence I sent to him was fake grin grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
More grin grin grin

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by remi1444: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin
Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Now, I've requested for a refund and the idìot is still begging me to calm down that he'll visit his bank first thing on Monday morning grin grin grin I've been threatening him with EFCC sef, alaye is just confused and running "helter seketers" grin
If his village people can't give him something to get busy with, I will definitely give him grin grin grin
Lalasticlala, abeg e don tey wey I enter frontpage abeg

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by remi1444: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:
Now, I've requested for a refund and the idìot is still begging me to calm down that he'll visit his bank first thing on Monday morning grin grin grin I've been threatening him with EFCC sef, alaye is just confused and running "helter seketers" grin
If his village people can't give him something to get busy with, I will definitely give him grin grin grin
Lalasticlala, abeg e don tey wey I enter frontpage abeg
Ma nigga, I'm laughing really hard here. should I send the numbers of those ones that keep posting 20k= 40k on the group chat I'm in. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by Xristars(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
lol. bro you get time.
Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
remi1444:
Ma nigga, I'm laughing really hard here. should I send the numbers of those ones that keep posting 20k= 40k on the group chat I'm in. grin
I'm not through with this one yet.. .. .. I know I won't get any money from him but I'll make sure he spends more than 2k airtime to call me grin grin We talked for almost 20mins yesterday with his airtime, he will still call today and I'll put him in more confusion

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Scamming the scammer. Episode1

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by Xsem(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:

I'm not through with this one yet.. .. .. I know I won't get any money from him but I'll make sure he spends more than 2k airtime to call me grin grin We talked for almost 20mins yesterday with his airtime, he will still call today and I'll put him in more confusion

Please how do i generate the fake alert

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by Incredible128: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xsem:

me sef go lyk to learn o! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xsem:

Incredible128:
me sef go lyk to learn o! grin cheesy
See them grin
Yahoo men grin

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by fredopareto(m): 1:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Me self I get one wey I wan fool..will b glad if u can teach me d fake alert soft...ajayi.alfred@gmail.com or perphap ur watsaap digit
Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by mumumugu(m): 4:22am On Jul 12, 2020
have mercy. forgive satan

1 Like

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by Passionate888: 4:33am On Jul 12, 2020
fredopareto:
Me self I get one wey I wan fool..will b glad if u can teach me d fake alert soft...ajayi.alfred@gmail.com or perphap ur watsaap digit
NA SO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by skyhighweb(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Xsem:

save a contact as bank name n use d number to ur self a compose alert text.
Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by Xsem(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:

See them grin
Yahoo men grin

Not for Yahoo or fraud. I want to deal with one of such men in my dm and the 2k 5k girls

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by fatymore(f): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2020
Lol.

I only requested one of them to borrow me money...once I get my doubled money I would payback...

I keep spamming the group, na so dey block me oooo
Re: My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) by Prof0fficial: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
if he is smart enough to know that FAKE ALERT DOESN'T FOLLOW THE SAME ROW WITH THE ORIGINAL ALERTS FROM THE SAME BANK.

all these amateur dumb scammers

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Woman Put In Male Jail Cell In Indonesia / Ondo Police Arrests Dog For Biting Adekunle Ajasin University Student's Genitals / Another innocent man killed today Blackaxe vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.