Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ondo Police Arrests Dog For Biting Adekunle Ajasin University Student's Genitals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Police Arrests Dog For Biting Adekunle Ajasin University Student's Genitals (1486 Views)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Police Arrests Dog For Biting Adekunle Ajasin University Student's Genitals by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
An unidentified student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akuntba-Akoko (AAUA) has been beaten by Boerboel dog named Charlie prompting the Ondo Police Command to arrest the dog.

READ ALSO:  ECWA Pastor narrates how gunmen storm his church, kill one, kidnap three church members

In a message posted by Oyo Media, the student was rushed to the hospital where Doctors are making efforts to save his life.
"Police officers in Ondo state have arrested one Boerboel dog named Charlie, for attacking a student of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko.

READ ALSO:  Leaked information that got TONTO DIKE quits relationship with Prince KPOKPOGRI (DIRTY S*XCAPADES)

The dog was said to have bitten the yet-to-be-identified student on his p*nis at one of the students’ hostels.
Following the attack, the victim was rushed to the hospital where doctors are said to be battling to help him. The police were later called in to arrest Charlie who has been taken into custody."

SEE PHOTOS>>>

READ ALSO:  NAWOJ calls for severe action against military officer over dehumanisation of female Corps Member

FOR MORE CLICK>>> https://www.sojworldnews.com/ondo-police-arrests-dog-for-biting-adekunle-ajasin-university-students-genitals-see-photos/

Join SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS anywhere you are across the globe on WHATSAPP BROADCAST LIST for our latest news updates with this number, 09069473894 .

Engage us to create awareness and publicity to promote your products and services including your political aspirations, no matter your political affiliations at minimal charges.

We have our presence in Opera News, Nairaland, Phoenix Browser and we are Google approved.

We are professionals, we are credible, we are objective.

SOJ WORLDWIDE...ONLINE NEWS with a difference. (www.sojworldnews.com)

Re: Ondo Police Arrests Dog For Biting Adekunle Ajasin University Student's Genitals by ahnie: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Omoh Dog Don buy market.
Get well soon to the young man.
I don't know what's wrong with my phone...I tried saving the catapult shaped bandaged erection pics,my phone just went off.

I need to throw this phone away.
Re: Ondo Police Arrests Dog For Biting Adekunle Ajasin University Student's Genitals by ahnie: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Why's the man in blue jalabia using rope to bell the dog?Ropes is to goat as chain is to dogs.

The Dog sef is even looking confused!
Re: Ondo Police Arrests Dog For Biting Adekunle Ajasin University Student's Genitals by epondudu: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kill the dog,kill the dog, kill the dog kill the dog
Re: Ondo Police Arrests Dog For Biting Adekunle Ajasin University Student's Genitals by DoctorDree(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ah
Omo this is crazy
Re: Ondo Police Arrests Dog For Biting Adekunle Ajasin University Student's Genitals by realstars: 1:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Chai if na calabar region, they would just execute the idiot sharp sharp.

(1) (Reply)

Another innocent man killed today Blackaxe vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS / I Only Made $300K In My Criminal Career,I Became Rich Hawking Sneaker- Hushpuppi / Lets Chat About Gang Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.