Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) (2896 Views)

Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) / My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) / Be Careful Of This Scammer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by Lordsonn: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Read the communication between them....

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by Lordsonn: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2021

2 Shares

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by Lordsonn: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
More

1 Share

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by SUCKCESSFUL: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
There's levels to every shit!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by samuel051: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
D guy is even more amateur for not knowing that d account number is fake,no kyc and only 50k max can go in at a time..name of account is fake too so he can't get dat guy.both of dem are amateurs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by dawnomike(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
samuel051:
D guy is even more amateur for not knowing that d account number is fake,no kyc and only 50k max can go in at a time..name of account is fake too so he can't get dat guy.both of dem are amateurs.
Pro baba!!! I hail thee!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by samuel051: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin
dawnomike:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by Obyangel: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hahahaha, incredible. grin grin grin
Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by Spicylate(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lmao.
Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by beautyhd: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
They run the guy street for his own hood

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by Mayng01(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
I have known the bank account would be access. Access bank and fraudsters. Smh

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by flokii: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin

O mumi ranti orin Salawa Abeni.. alagbari loga mugu, mugu ko rowo mu o.. ma fowo mugu jaroso o, ma fowo mugu je ofada.

Lorokan sha.. the scammer got scammed.
Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by ABCthings: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Niggae got no N100 but want to help somebody get rich. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
samuel051:

The only problem is if he registered the account with his real phone number.
Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by samuel051: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ofadaman:

The only problem is if he registered the account with his real phone number.
those accounts are opened within 2minutes by dialling ussd code,no need going into the bank for anything so it's almost impossible to trace the opener especially if opened with those already registered sim cards.
Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
samuel051:
those accounts are opened within 2minutes by dialling ussd code,no need going into the bank for anything so it's almost impossible to trace the opener especially if opened with those already registered sim cards.

Yes but you open the account from a phone, that's the problem, the phone is registered to a sim card and in the Banks database the account is linked to a phone number,even if they don't ask for BVN. Phone number might just be enough if they use their phone number.
Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by samuel051: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ofadaman:

Yes but you open the account from a phone, that's the problem, the phone is registered to a sim card and in the Banks database the account is linked to a phone number,even if they don't ask for BVN. Phone number might just be enough if they use their phone number.
yeah I get u,but u know those guys use already registered sim cards to cover their tracks and access bank won't help matters by releasing the number registered to the account to you. Best option is to avoid sending money to access accounts and wema too except it's someone you are familiar with.
Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by Lordsonn: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by kemade14: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
samuel051:
yeah I get u,but u know those guys use already registered sim cards to cover their tracks and access bank won't help matters by releasing the number registered to the account to you. Best option is to avoid sending money to access accounts and wema too except it's someone you are familiar with.
Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by Flamees(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
samuel051:
Looks like a fake chat

1 Share

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by samuel051: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Flamees:

Looks like a fake chat
I dey tells u bro..

1 Like

Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by greatbrian(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
dawnomike:

As in ehnnnnn .... Dude brought himself out
Re: A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) by samuel051: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2021
greatbrian:

As in ehnnnnn .... Dude brought himself out
nah..it's just common knowledge almost everyone who lives in area where those bvn account scammers perpetrate their dubious scheme ought to know.

(1) (Reply)

Bloodbath As Two Lawyers Exchange Blows At Gombe Magistrates Court / Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses / Heartless!! Saudi Woman Gets Flogged From Being Gang Raped!!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.