Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! (787 Views)

Help Me Identify This Beautiful Dog Please! / I See This On My Dog Please What Will I Do / What The Breed Of This Dog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by oluwakayode25(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello guys
I am not one to post private stuffs online but i just started my life proper as a bachelor.
Was able to secure a place in a rather lonely and large compound. Ordinarily i would have been able to afford a dog on my own if Covid didn't come into play.
I know you'd say how can i feed my dog and all??
Yes, i think I'd be able to gather left overs from abbatoirs and frozen food joints coupled with noodles mixed with eggs. I just know I'd find a way. If you have a puppy you'd love to depart with, i will love to take it... Thank you in anticipation. I live and stay in ogun state.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by Telegram234(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lets cry here together.
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by Geepee77(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Do you need local dog?
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by oluwakayode25(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Geepee77:
Do you need local dog?

Lol
No o!
I want something special
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by REB3L(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
i think if you're serious you'll go with a local dog.
Local dogs reallly look great when fed properly.

See it as a learning stage, get a local dog and when you've passed that stage, get your preferred breed.
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by oluwakayode25(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
REB3L:
i think if you're serious you'll go with a local dog.
Local dogs reallly look great when fed properly.

See it as a learning stage, get a local dog and when you've passed that stage, get your preferred breed.

Nah
I am quite familiar with dogs
My dog is a pet lover
Had alsatians mostly
Had a few local dogs
I'd buy mine if things weren't as they are.
I need an exotic breed if i can get one....
Thank you bro for your suggestion
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by REB3L(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2020
oluwakayode25:

Nah
I am quite familiar with dogs
My dog is a pet lover
Had alsatians mostly
Had a few local dogs
I'd buy mine if things weren't as they are.
I need an exotic breed if i can get one....
Thank you bro for your suggestion

No problem, Goodluck
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by verminnel(f): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
U need a free exotic dog op! Be like say ur eye dey turn u..better go and hustle and buy urself an exotic dog..u dey beg yet u get choice mtcheeeeew...

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by Michael390(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
oluwakayode25:
Hello guys
I am not one to post private stuffs online but i just started my life proper as a bachelor.
Was able to secure a place in a rather lonely and large compound. Ordinarily i would have been able to afford a dog on my own if Covid didn't come into play.
I know you'd say how can i feed my dog and all??
Yes, i think I'd be able to gather left overs from abbatoirs and frozen food joints coupled with noodles mixed with eggs. I just know I'd find a way. If you have a puppy you'd love to depart with, i will love to take it... Thank you in anticipation. I live and stay in ogun state.
Hey how much are you willing to pay for any Dog breed.i think I can find a Dog for you.
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by oluwakayode25(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Michael390:

Hey how much are you willing to pay for any Dog breed.i think I can find a Dog for you.

You sell dogs?
I know how much these non local breeds cost and i don't think I'd want to call prices that'd make you want to slap me... I was actually hoping for the impossible. Looking for someone to throw a free dog my way but what are your plans sir?
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by Michael390(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2020
oluwakayode25:

You sell dogs?
I know how much these non local breeds cost and i don't think I'd want to call prices that'd make you want to slap me... I was actually hoping for the impossible. Looking for someone to throw a free dog my way but what are your plans sir?
Are you willing to pay 10-20k for a Dog my friend wants to sell his Dog.I don't know the breed yet.I will check today
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by BenGurion10: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Michael390:

Are you willing to pay 10-20k for a Dog my friend wants to sell his Dog.I don't know the breed yet.I will check today
What's the breed?
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by Michael390(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
BenGurion10:
What's the breed?
i found someone selling a dog on jiji 10k even if jiji isn't safe you can try
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by BenGurion10: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Michael390:

i found someone selling a dog on jiji 10k even if jiji isn't safe you can try
Ok thanks dude
Re: I Need A Dog Please Guys!!! by Michael390(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

A Scorpion Vs A Praying Mantis Who Would Win? / Pedigree Adolescent Male Boerboel 4sale / Dogs Breeders In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.