Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. (56401 Views)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Omoslim26: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:

southeast own na routine things but how can a learned like Dapo built road without proper drainage ?

na so we go Sidon look and allow these new governors just engage us in media while nothing is showing in reality. these Governors want to turned to southeast Governors by force right? we won't tolerate that assllicking and protecting unproductive leaders here in southwest

You again? no vex oo bcus I know se your blood too dey hot wat do you guys gain from doing all this tribal bullcrap dem dey pay una does it makes you taller does it makes you feel better

we can be better dan dis tribalism is a thing for the unintelligent and lazy mind

and before you throw insults at me as usual remember se

emigan wa nle fûn ee
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Kyrestas: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
ok rain wash road at OGUN thanks
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
GuyWise101:
I think politicians in Nigeria are a group of wicked and evil men sent from hell to torment Nigerians.

They are the same, they are in every region constructing substandard roads and buildings, bringing hardship and suffering.

Not that they lack the money to construct standard and world class road (Umahi of Ebonyi) but wickedness and evil wishes is all they bring to the people

Spits on some Nigerian politicians.
Yes you are on point...
All of them no matter the divide
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by 4four(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Please somebody should check if he related to rocha okorocha, just want to check something. All this yahoo! Yahoo!! Peoples you peoples call governor
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Omoslim26: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
I wonder what we ever did to deserve this punishment we find ourselves in

our leaders are hell bent on making life hard and unbearable for the common man

nd all you mofos turning dis into a Yoruba vs Igbo tin

I feel sorry for ya all
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Kyrx(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mehhnnn é go tey before 9ja go well...ahh!

See new road tori O'lohun!

Na devil go punish una.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Dannyfan(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
When they will fail to use standard materials for construction.. undecided undecided, despite awarding several billions for the project.
Awon titi Chinko undecided undecided... Who never knew Chinko things no dey usually last longer undecided.
poor drainage and improper disposal of waste
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Ykc2(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
In history of this world no country is corrupt as Nigeria even Afghanistan is better than naija in terms of corruption, to even think afonja people go red mud too god undecidedsocial media will continue to open some tribes asss
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Detolanny(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
wittyt98:
What do expect when corruption is the real deal for every government official in charge of awarding contracts.

they will budget 500 million for a road construction, they will award the contract to a firm that will agree to do the job for 200 million. the contract awarder, supervisors and every other persons in charge can share and pocket the remaining 300 million amongst themselves.

to make the matter worse, some of these construction firms are already used to the corrupt mode of operation in Nigeria. they will also spend 100 million to construct a substandard road and pocket the remaining 100 million because they know nobody will question or probe them cos they are friends with our corrupt government officials, they wine and dine together. they create substandard roads and leave the masses to deal with it
You sabi

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by chinedumoooo: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Poor road design.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Okay, thanks kiss kiss
Dannyfan:
poor drainage and improper disposal of waste

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by omobalaidex(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:
More
nah dem sabi jare�
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by FlordFlorez(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
What did I just see??

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Otunba2004(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
holsconcept:
Is there any governor in Ogun State? Nothing seems to be working in that state. Roads in Ijebu-Ode are very bad. Same with ilisan- Ago-Iwoye, Sagamu- Ikenne down to Odogbolu,General hospitals are in shambles. Is this what they call governance?
my brother not only ijebu entire ogun state really backwards in infrastructure,go to Agbado,oke Aro,matogun,Ajuwon Akute,Alagbo ile ,Mowe ibafo,no any government presence in those areas this Dapo Abiodun did not prepare for governance at all infact Amosun face Abeokuta for eight years but for one year this man didn't do anything we can point to,look at the project he suppose to use and prove somebody like me wrong but he failed woefully,May God deliver ogun residence from Incompetent Dapo Abiodun.

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Lastmankc(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
When they will fail to use standard materials for construction.. undecided undecided, despite awarding several billions for the project.
Awon titi Chinko undecided undecided... Who never knew Chinko things no dey usually last longer undecided.
What about corona virus?Shey no be chinko thing?
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Sweeetheart(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omoslim26:

You again? no vex oo bcus I know se your blood too dey hot wat do you guys gain from doing all this tribal bullcrap dem dey pay una does it makes you taller does it makes you feel better

we can be better dan dis tribalism is a thing for the unintelligent and lazy mind

and before you throw insults at me as usual remember se

emigan wa nle fûn ee

you're just one attention seeker that want use me to upgrade your 12th century brain but unfortunately, I don't have time for your kind

you need to upgrade your brain before you can have exchange words with me
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Peacefulguy90: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:
More
...Hahahahah nah only paint d man pour there not even.......
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by majamajic(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Skyehigher1:
Nigeria government and bad construction like 5&6

This is natural disaster ,not about contractor

This is erosion
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by AreaFada2: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Don't mind those lunatics angry
Erosion is in the Southwest as it is in the East.Even in Lagos,there are many streets with Erosion ravaged sites.

There's erosion all over Nigeria. Even in the North.

Of course where you have more heavy rains in the South, you have more soil erosion. More wind erosion in the Northernmost parts.

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Akano5(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Same things here in Ifo, Ogun State.
they just finished constructing the road last month.?
they did total rubish there..?
It will only last for 4 years
I don't know if it's the contractor fault or ogun state government fault..?
Am just tired of this country, we have that money but they refuse to do it once and for all..!!!
Abi which kind of politicians do we have in this country.??
They Are All Animals
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by babtoundey(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
How do you expect a government that cannot construct standard roads across its state to improve the quality of education and health care system?
Most of these looters deserve to be executed publicly.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by izubext007: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
it's not the contractor fault.....God knows how many people he might have settled to win the contract. or he is a politician aswell
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Jonathan39: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ogun state don't have a governor. If you go to OTA axis of the state, you will develop hypertension grin
Dedetwo:
Is this Ogun State with IGR greater than entire northern states of Nigeria?
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by morris477(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
The governor should learn from Wike who uses julius Berger to do standard work inside the state capital, PH
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Xpol: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
I wanted to say Nigerian is finished but I resisted the urge to say that. now let me say Nigeria is the most Developed country in the world with the largest population of developers . Xpol is here again
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Otunba2004(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Magormako:
Nigerians like blaming others as though they are not part of the problem themselves.

People who dump their waste on the road will still come here to criticize government.

We are all part of the problem.
you can't blame people for that dear,we have law but our useless government won't enforce it now the nation had turned to lawless country everybody is doing what they like so whom to blame people or government?when fashola was the Governor in Lagos everybody was shouting this man was too hash those Aboki pushing dirty troll always getting arrested meanwhile somebody like Fashola is the best.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Jonathan39: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
You are right. They are dying in silence, I was in Ogun state on Tuesday, ota to be precise, I almost developed hypertension on the road. See poto photo shocked shocked
proeast:

Lol, don't allow their useless propaganda to decieve you. These guys will rather die in silence than call out their theiving leaders.

While Igbos don't hesitate to call out their own leaders and shame them whenever they are performing below acceptable standards, these ones from that side will rather cover up their inadequacies and suffer in silence than to call their leaders out. That is why you will see many of them that are hungry and without hope of where the next meal will come from, supporting characters like Tinubu and the rest that have mortgaged their future.

This road you're seeing on the picture is a common sight in all their states, including Lagos.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by oyetpel(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nigeria.
I had to weep while reading this.

Why was i born in this country?
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by oyetpel(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Litmus: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
GuyWise101:
I think politicians in Nigeria are a group of wicked and evil men sent from hell to torment Nigerians.

They are the same, they are in every region constructing substandard roads and buildings, bringing hardship and suffering.

Not that they lack the money to construct standard and world class road (Umahi of Ebonyi) but wickedness and evil wishes is all they bring to the people

Spits on some Nigerian politicians.

I doubt they are Evil; they are more likely ignorant about governance because they are not in office to govern. For some, just becoming governors was the aim and the bad part of the job, which they knew would come, is the part about actually governing. In a sense, for too many of these people, serving the people’s needs is the occupational hazard of the job. They don’t know what to do just like many people wouldn’t know what to do if put in a chair behind a desk in the government building.

I write from experience, which is why I have ceaselessly advocated that Nigeria create institutions that teach governance and awards certificate.No one should run for office of state without earning this certificate i.e. having this certificate becomes one of the qualifying criteria for participating as a candidate for political office in Nigeria just as age and nationality are requisites.

In spite of the dirty nature of the race to become governor, that candidates actually had to have attended an institute of governance to qualify them to take part in gubernatorial battle sort of already dedicated them by default in spite of themselves.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Segzy19: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Falsehood! That road was not newly constructed.

It was neglected by the previous administration. The new government just did a palliative on it as there was an abandoned road construction along that road by the previous govt. The abandoned project was just restarted just 2 weeks ago, and the governor has promised to revamp this fallen bridge...
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by maxibrainz02(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.