Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. (56400 Views)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
authority2006:

Not defending, look at those pictures again. They were all taken from a single spot. They could have done better to convince us that the entire road was damaged like they wanted us to believe. I'm sorry if you are hurt by my personal observation and perspective.
I m.mot hurt by your personal observation & perspective.
But for the sake of fake news, I make it bold that the whole spot in the picture above is damaged.
If you don't reside in Abk or v not been to that spot and see the damage, keep quiet

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.