Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. (56383 Views)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Lawalemi(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
holsconcept:
Is there any governor in Ogun State? Nothing seems to be working in that state. Roads in Ijebu-Ode are very bad. Same with ilisan- Ago-Iwoye, Sagamu- Ikenne down to Odogbolu,General hospitals are in shambles. Is this what they call governance?
Same with Ota and environ
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by olusma23(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Maybe they will appreciate the standard road constructed by Amosun. I know the present govt want to follow OGD footpath by creating State Road Maintenance Agenncy. All roads done OGROMA during Daniel didn't last for 5 years.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by experience16: 1:12am On Jul 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
God bless Amosun for this, he did very genuine projects. Abiodun is a vegetable. I don't know what is wrong with him
Which solid road did Amosun construct? All the roads he constructed in Ado-Odo/Ota local government are in a deplorable and pathetic situation. Amosun is a waste. All Ogun States governors ,past and present are heavily corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Excuses: 1:14am On Jul 13, 2020
Otunba2004:
my brother not only ijebu entire ogun state really backwards in infrastructure,go to Agbado,oke Aro,matogun,Ajuwon Akute,Alagbo ile ,Mowe ibafo,no any government presence in those areas this Dapo Abiodun did not prepare for governance at all infact Amosun face Abeokuta for eight years but for one year this man didn't do anything we can point to,look at the project he suppose to use and prove somebody like me wrong but he failed woefully,May God deliver ogun residence from Incompetent Dapo Abiodun.

My brother those of us from north central used to think your places are paradise in Nigeria. when we hear of ogun,osun,ondo,oyo. am surprised it's the other way round.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by olmoRoc: 1:55am On Jul 13, 2020
The people who signed off on the sustainability of the project should be executed.

Wickedness and greedbin action.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Sweeetheart(m): 5:47am On Jul 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

Omo ode I have to leave you now tomorrow na work if dem born you well post rubbish tomorrow again I go still give you floggings

you are calling your uncle's mate a kid you don't even have respect���

Ogun lomapka mi

Ogun yen de lo ma pa e Omo ale

I don't think a bit of sense dey this empty crocodile head. see me see this 13th century Dundee threatening himself lolz

I go just make you sad like I always do, foolish boy claiming to be uncle. I'm sure you wouldn't pray to be uncle with this your dumb sense

guy find your toys, I don't have time for you kids here grin
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Sweeetheart(m): 5:50am On Jul 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

�����dis one don smell pepper for my hand Omo ode pls explain to us why a young man will be wasting all his life and time on nairaland doing Igbo vs Yoruba upandan on every thread if not poverty joblessness hunger and laziness

with d kind of mentality you have your chance of dying a poor man are extremely high instead of you to take correction and adjust dis useless life you are living you are there running your mouth like a water tap without control��

stop posting rubbish if you want me to let you be go to another forum and be showing your bigotry skills
nairaland is not bigotland forum oloriburuku mashanfani alayebeje inu ofo ni ö okusi

this pain you are feeling

that your wretched father and your generation can't stop me from posting what will enlightened you to know that we are now in Democratic settings

I'm sure your poverty ambassador father told you about military govt hence why you're not ashamed to exhibit your stupidity

Ara lo ma sán pá ni be yen. mio ni Jere e
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Sweeetheart(m): 5:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

It's obvious you are aching for more beating

but I have given you enough already���ki o ma lo ku si mi lowo
see who is talking about brains from all your write ups it obvious dat you are carrying a dead brain on dat big head of yours

a warri man once said no be every head wey you see get brain I guess he must be talking about you

��big head dead brain��

both you and you'd dumb family can't measure up with me, I will psychologically drop you to the dustbin that you belong to

I no dey tire, you can try, na you go fed up last last. I will just make your day miserable

I'm sure you know I'm still civil with you, if I mean you ehn, you go deactivate all this your useless gibberish you call post

so because you're on lockdown means you shouldn't prepare for your utme, all this dumb utme applicants sef. the only thing your parents use to brought you up is curse and na that curse kee all of you

maybe when you reach 27years, your brain will captured that there is more to life than cursing unproductive curses. mumu thing
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by NairaMaster1(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Orisirisi

O toge
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2020
GuyWise101:
I think politicians in Nigeria are a group of wicked and evil men sent from hell to torment Nigerians.

They are the same, they are in every region constructing substandard roads and buildings, bringing hardship and suffering. By

Not that they lack the money to construct standard and world class road (Umahi of Ebonyi) but wickedness and evil wishes is all they bring to the people

Spits on some Nigerian politicians.
Actually the road in this news was to v been done by the immediate past Gov of Ogun State. He left too many projects unfinished & we heard rumours he has paid the contractors.
Also, the new gov now appear to be doing just little little works. It's now like nothing has been happening in the state for the last one year.
In all, Nigeria is blessed with wicked politicians
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by authority2006(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Newly constructed Opako Adigbe road in Abeokuta, Ogun state by the current government has been washed off by the rain yesterday. This road was constructed and completed last year.

That looks more like collapsed section of a road than a washed off road. Look at the asphalt thickness, it's thicker than most asphalt thickness we are used to seeing on Nigeria roads. My observation is that contractor didn't provide enough space for erosion at that particular section as could be seeing in the pictures
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:50am On Jul 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Why did you quote roads in the Ìjẹ̀bú region of the state alone? You're too sentimental
Abeokuta, Sanfo, Info, Ajuwon Akute roads too are in perils.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:50am On Jul 13, 2020
authority2006:

That looks more like collapsed section of a road than a washed off road. Look at the asphalt thickness, it's thicker than most asphalt thickness we are used to seeing on Nigeria roads. My observation is that contractor didn't provide enough space for erosion at that particular section as could be seeing in the pictures
it's not a collapsed section. It's a completely damaged road. I know the place
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2020
Kenny9857:

Who is the new Governor?
That useless thing wey just occupy the seat to loot abi which one ?

definitely obviou you have reservations about him
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by lagosrd: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2020
This is a natural disaster but can be avoided by giving the job to people who has sense. People who will not let the effort of the government be put into nullity. The design of any road must have a good and free drainage big enough to take flood water from both sides. But all you see they invite the governor to commission is surface dressing. Where hardcore stones should be put they will put late rite and start to rammer it down with roller compactor.

His excellency has to do more than expected on the standard of work done and the kinds of contractors we employe. Most of them aren't engineers or architects they are quacks
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Topsy250: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2020
oluplus:

How much is your fees?

If you whatsapp or call me, I'll tell you and also show you the contents
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by MMWandali: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2020
APC wuruwuru work
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Lucifer1419: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I think it's high time will take d bull by the horn. Please we should shun tribal diversity and see how we can help and make an overhauling in our society. Nigerians are really suffering. When I left Niger, even to spit out was like a crime for me when I saw how d city was
if other countries in the world can stop Nigeria government from traveling overseas, then the devil will gladly handle there death sentence in peace without trouble.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by HeavenlyHolines(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Nigeria matter tire me. Government don use divide and rule strategy for us. Igbo hate Hausa, Hausa hate Yoruba n vice versa n they use the youth a lot to perpetrate their eveil and later them go say we de lazy.
Lucifer1419:
if other countries in the world can stop Nigeria government from traveling overseas, then the devil will gladly handle there death sentence in peace without trouble.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Sprints007: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2020
The contractor who did this heinous and disastrous job with public fund should be prosecuted!!
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Lucifer1419: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2020
maxibrainz02:
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
. You lie just to market yourself, you want to give your importation book you bought for 7k for free, that means all the secret inside the book is dead, no more useful to study, Bros if you are truthful you will make it in life, stop lying in other to make money.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Xenowerk4000(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2020
Polithiefcians .
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by authority2006(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
it's not a collapsed section. It's a completely damaged road. I know the place

Still, all those pictures were taken from a single spot.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Stayfouss10: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2020
holsconcept:
Is there any governor in Ogun State? Nothing seems to be working in that state. Roads in Ijebu-Ode are very bad. Same with ilisan- Ago-Iwoye, Sagamu- Ikenne down to Odogbolu,General hospitals are in shambles. Is this what they call governance?
Including mowe , pakuro , adesan, ofada road also
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Iceberg3: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sweeetheart:

Omoslim26 yaff pepper ya rectum very well lolsssssss..grin grin grin

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Omoslim26: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sweeetheart:

both you and you'd dumb family can't measure up with me, I will psychologically drop you to the dustbin that you belong to

I no dey tire, you can try, na you go fed up last last. I will just make your day miserable

I'm sure you know I'm still civil with you, if I mean you ehn, you go deactivate all this your useless gibberish you call post

so because you're on lockdown means you shouldn't prepare for your utme, all this dumb utme applicants sef. the only thing your parents use to brought you up is curse and na that curse kee all of you

maybe when you reach 27years, your brain will captured that there is more to life than cursing unproductive curses. mumu thing

Omo ode just imagine d time you are sending me a message on nairaland chia dis substantiates your JOBLESSNESS LAZINESS FRUITLESSNESS and HOPELESSNESS

it's such a shame dat you have chosen to carry over this poverty and misfortune you inherited from your late father to your next generation wat a pity

I just dey pity you if I give you word that snipper wey you dey get double mind to drink before nobody go tell you before you go sell this phone wey you tif go buy 3bottles of the snipper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Omoslim26: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sweeetheart:

that your wretched father and your generation can't stop me from posting what will enlightened you to know that we are now in Democratic settings

I'm sure your poverty ambassador father told you about military govt hence why you're not ashamed to exhibit your stupidity

Ara lo ma sán pá ni be yen. mio ni Jere e

you se I dey curse you I no curse you oo na watin you know deep down I dey tell you fool like you bin tink se watin dey worry you so dey ordinary tell us why your father hung himself d dey you were born y did your mother developed mental problem d same day you were born why do you have extreme passion for stealing plus dis your constant madness wey dey com of and on like NEPA light ���

you don write weac 6× still you no pass plus the only thing and motivation you have is to come and be shouting Igbo Yoruba fl@thead guoro aboki upandan on nairaland and you say you are not cursed better tel yourself d truth and accept your faith

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
authority2006:

Still, all those pictures were taken from a single spot.
Sharap!
Are you there?
Do you know Adigbe?
Cos you are here defending a bad road & bad leadership.
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2020
majamajic:

Pls face the issue at hand , imo people are not complaining
. I'm from Imo and we're complaining
Re: Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. by authority2006(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

Sharap!
Are you there?
Do you know Adigbe?
Cos you are here defending a bad road & bad leadership.

Not defending, look at those pictures again. They were all taken from a single spot. They could have done better to convince us that the entire road was damaged like they wanted us to believe. I'm sorry if you are hurt by my personal observation and perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.