Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,072 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why You Should Be Drinking Guava Leaves Tea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Should Be Drinking Guava Leaves Tea (511 Views)

5 Benefits Of Drinking Mango Leaves Tea On Empty Stomach In The Morning / 5 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves You Should Know / How To Lose Weight With Guava Leaves/tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Drinking Guava Leaves Tea by jmonaco(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Guava leaves
are the leaves of the fruit plant called a guava plant. Most people to date only eat the guava fruits and not use the leaves of the plant to make tea because some do not know that the guava leaves tea has many benefits but some just do not believe in it.

Here is how guava leaves tea can benefit one; Here @ https://gistgroove.com.ng/2020/07/11/why-you-should-be-drinking-guava-leaves-tea/

Re: Why You Should Be Drinking Guava Leaves Tea by jmonaco(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin
Re: Why You Should Be Drinking Guava Leaves Tea by jmonaco(m): 12:45am On Jul 14, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Thunder Nearly Killed This Lady For Doing This While It's Raining / Help My 12 Years Old Cousin Can't Recollect Things / I Need Urgent Answer Pls, I Made A Mistake Of Inserting My Penis Raw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.