Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO (4405 Views)

Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Remember’Self Employed’ boys who was lavishly celebrating the arrival of their cars? They’ve been allegedly apprehended by the EFCC early hours of today.

Watch Video From The Source HERE

Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol, lobatan. What where they expecting? Now they've got to provide evidence as to their source of income.
One annoying thing about Nigerian scammers is that they're always too loud.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by adigun98(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mumu boys

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Mayng01(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2020
Act of foolishness; they never learn, & now, how many 100naira denominations will you put together to bring you out of the efcc net. Fools!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Openbusiness3: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2020
Ok. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Openbusiness3: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2020
All this show on top ordinary Camry muscle. See as dem dey spray money with reckless abandon. What if dey come buy private jet, these ones no go know d time dem will carry the whole Nigeria spray am give Ghana, Togo and Cameroon grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by skyhighweb(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2020
these generation of yahoo boys are just not into learning at all, u hardly see the one dat will humble them self.

u no fit collect humble ur self waka d street with bathroom slippers beg madam sisi for sugar pay her back wait to collect ur 30 naira change.

no! instead u go buy car rent bank manager flat dress like corrupt politician pikin come dey shout oluwa is involve.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by skyhighweb(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Checkout my lastest production
Regina BY Riskid
@soundlala
Bmd mix
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1586
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by lagusboyyy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
They just CASTED themselves.
All in the name of showing off.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by 2cribz: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dis is not naija. Na ghana burger. See the pink currency. Ghana burgers

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by chronology(f): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
2cribz:
Dis is not naija. Na ghana burger. See the pink currency. Ghana burgers

You no see the color well abi your eyes dy deceive you na new 100 naira ���

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Crayfish09: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Approve death sentences for all forms of fraud and watch how this menace will end shortly. What the president of Philippines did is what we need to start doing here. It has gotten to a point where even social media users (e.g slawormir and toplinetrtrend) openly defend criminals and brag about being into yahoo.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Slawormir: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Olabode971(f): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
What do they Expect... Commit the Crime; Ball and then do the Time..

#AwonSetMumu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by toplinetrtrend: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Crayfish09:
Approve death sentences for all forms of fraud and watch how this menace will end shortly. What the president of Philippines did is what we need to start doing here. It has gotten to a point where even social media users (e.g slawormir and toplinetrtrend) openly defend criminals and brag about being into yahoo.

And if they ask you to provide evidence for this your senseless comment now, you will start looking like an idiot, Abi? grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by savageyoungboy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lavish men association dem
Una do fraud una come still give Efcc easy salary
Na wa ooo
Na to go join EFCC
Easiest job in the world
No risks attached
You don't even need to crack your brain
Just open ig acct and start to they bomb people you wan arrest
Boys need to smarten up
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by tit(f): 2:46am On Mar 14, 2021
Stupid EFCC
Why did EFCC not investigate the reason for their poverty before?
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Crayfish09: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

And if they ask you to provide evidence for this your senseless comment now, you will start looking like an idiot, Abi? grin

Yahoo bastard, you'll soon join hushpuppy in jail. I bet that idiot is already regretting the day he was born. He must have been raped more than nine times now
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by toplinetrtrend: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2021
Crayfish09:

Yahoo bastard, you'll soon join hushpuppy in jail. I bet that idiot is already regretting the day he was born. He must have been raped more than nine times now

I hope you have evidence for this rubbish you are spewing. If you do, I challenge you to provide your identity. I hope you know I can sue you for defamation of character.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Crayfish09: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

I hope you have evidence for this rubbish you are spewing. If you do, I challenge you to provide your identity. I hope you know I can sue you for defamation of character.

The idiot is pained. I don't pull my punches when dealing with yahoo-yahoo thieves. cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by toplinetrtrend: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2021
Crayfish09:

The idiot is pained. I don't pull my punches when dealing with yahoo-yahoo thieves. cheesy

You are just deceiving yourself, boy. cheesy

You are not pulling any punch. You are just yapping like a fool.

And I ask you again, can you prove the rubbish you are saying here in a court of law?

If you are really sure of yourself and you are not a sissy with no brain, post your contact here and let my lawyer serve you court summon. If not, boy you are just an empty idiot.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Crayfish09: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You are just deceiving yourself, boy. cheesy

You are not pulling any punch. You are just yapping like a fool.

And I ask you again, can you prove the rubbish you are saying here in a court of law?

If you are really sure of yourself and you are not a sissy with no brain, post your contact here and let my lawyer serve you court summon. If not, boy you are just an empty idiot.

Drop yours first. If you drop it, I promise to drop mine. Promise. Let's meet so that I'll show you how foolish you are
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by toplinetrtrend: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2021
Crayfish09:

Drop yours first. If you drop it, I promise to drop mine. Promise. Let's meet so that I'll show you how foolish you are

You don't even know your right from your left. I'm the one suing you. So, drop your contact here and let my lawyer serve you summon. Then you will learn your lesson the hard way like the idiot that you are.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by tutudesz: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2021
Only you make money Only you announce Only you invite EFCC grin grin

Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Crayfish09: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You don't even know your right from your left. I'm the one suing you. So, drop your contact here and let my lawyer serve you summon. Then you will learn your lesson the hard way like the idiot that you are.

How am I sure you are not sending your cultist yahoo friends to assassinate me? cheesy

If you think you can play psyche games with me, you are a big joker. Drop your contacts, address and photos for me to keep as backup, and then I'll do the same. You started the game, so lead by example
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by toplinetrtrend: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Crayfish09:

How am I sure you are not sending your cultist yahoo friends to assassinate me? cheesy

If you think you can play psyche games with me, you are a big joker. Drop your contacts, address and photos for me to keep as backup, and then I'll do the same. You started the game, so lead by example

Then, send the contact of your lawyers here. Let my lawyer deal with your lawyer.

Or are you too poor to hire a lawyer? undecided

Then we will see how you will defend the rubbish you are posting here.

I will like to make you an example to other dumb idiots like you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Crayfish09: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Then, send the contact of your lawyers here. Let my lawyer deal with your lawyer.

Or are you too poor to hire a lawyer? undecided

Then we will see how you will defend the rubbish you are posting here.

I will like to make you an example to other dumb idiots like you.

I don't need any lawyer to treat your Bleep up, idiot. You want me to reveal my details for you, but you don't want to release yours (for obvious reasons). You don't want to land in EFCC net, you bloody thief.

Drop your details, and I'll drop mine. If you can't do that, then don't ever mention my moniker again
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by toplinetrtrend: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Crayfish09:

I don't need any lawyer to treat your Bleep up, idiot. You want me to reveal my details for you, but you don't want to release yours (for obvious reasons). You don't want to land in EFCC net, you bloody thief.

Drop your details, and I'll drop mine. If you can't do that, then don't ever mention my moniker again

The only thing you are doing is just ranting like an idiot. That's not how to deal with anyone. If you want to deal with me, then let's meet in court. All these ones you are doing is the ranting of a cursed idiot.

Link me with your lawyer. Then I will teach you a lesson you will tell your children forever.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Crayfish09: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

The only thing you are doing is just ranting like an idiot. That's not how to deal with anyone. If you want to deal with me, then let's meet in court. All these ones you are doing is the ranting of a cursed idiot.

Link me with your lawyer. Then I will teach you a lesson you will tell your children forever.

K
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by princemillla(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
See where senseless has lead this ones to
Re: EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO by Shellsploit: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
This is what we call arrow of God!
Lalasticlacla sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: How Did The FBI Unlock A Locked IPhone? / Exposed! New Method Used By Criminals To Steal Money From Bank Accounts / Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.