Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians (41822 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by SenecaTheYonger: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2020
ednut1:
Stop going to useless countries and develop your region na. Pakistan, cambodia, fiji etc. Dem swear for una??

Fiji is not bad though. Just avoid Muslim countries, especially those at war. I know that there are igbos in Syria right now
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by barrypro: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Using a grown man as collateral , I tire for some greedy folks.

1 Like

Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Guy, Brazil is no Utopia... It is a fvcking glorified crime slum!!! This is not something to argue about.
every country has a slum..even canada.
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2020
ruggedtimi:
every country has a slum..even canada.

True That...
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by malele(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:
I hate to come off as bigoted, but what do you individuals from that region actually gain in such illegal activities in certain parts of the globe: Bangladesh, Malaysia, Brazil, Mongolia, India, Pakistan (of all places ffs), etc...

Is it that some of us just don't value our lives at all??! Or is being wealthy by all means the sole reason for being created??!...

All these pointless risks just to show off and oppress during Christmas... Pity!!!

U are a fool , is Hushpuppi IGBO ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Mayng01(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Thank God for his life
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2020
malele:

U are a fool , is Hushpuppi IGBO ?

I know... Thanks for your time!!! Now, go play with your age mates. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by porthouse7(f): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2020
nonxo007:

Develop? How? When government policies won't help? Coupled with the level of insecurity and corruption? Forget that thing my brother, we aren't moving forward as a nation, and we igbos aren't the type to be stagnant or be in a stagnant place.
and Pakistan of all place
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2020
What is he doing in that war torn region
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by AuroraB(f): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Nukilia:
Another scammer grin grin cheesy
...Sinzu money grin
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Ohraykon: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

As if they're still not better than your country undecided
You even add Malaysia and Brazil join
You obviously don't know what you're typing.
shut up you fool how are they better anufia!!!
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Banter1(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2020
something's tells me that this is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by oloriLFC(f): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2020
izubext007:
Igbo loves them selves
yes. Including the one that used his brother as collateral and almost got him killed undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2020
kingawothefirst:
What was he doing in Pakistan?
e get any country Nigerians no day even Iraq or Somalia
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Kfed4ril(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2020
ednut1:
Stop going to useless countries and develop your region na. Pakistan, cambodia, fiji etc. Dem swear for una??

Oga your region is it developed?
Allow the young men leave this shithole of a country and go hustle outside no matter the country. What we should be bordered about is for then not to engage in illegal hustles but rather legal hustles.

4 Likes

Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by lastempero: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Men wey sabi, iam proud of my people. We work the talk.

Even though they try to paint us black, right inside us we love ourselves. For the the man that did that shit, let me comment my reserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Bekool(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaFzkwrxEW4
Nigerian man held as collateral and tortured by dreaded Pakistani gang thanks Nigerians for coming to his aid.
The Nigerian man who was filmed being tortured by a dreaded Pakistani gang after he was used as collateral has been identified as Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima.
A video of him has been released to assure Nigerians of his safety after a group of wealthy Igbo men came to his rescue and contacted the gang leader, Nuruz, to let him know that they will pay to secure Chima's release. They also assured Chima that they will not abandon him in Pakistan.
Apparently, their video was shown to Chima and he also recorded a video of his own to thank the Igbo men working to save him.
He said he saw the video and thanked them for their kindness. He also thanked Nigerians and assured everyone that he's still alive.
Recall that Chima was used as collateral by a man named Andrew. However, Andrew absconded afterwards and the Pakistani gang tortured Chima and threatened to kill him on July 10 if Andrew doesn't return with their money.

What type of business did he even went to a terrorist nation like Pakistan to do?
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2020
kingawothefirst:
What was he doing in Pakistan?

The same thing Pakistanis doing here grin
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by mabea: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Read and comprehend sir... If I were truly bigoted, I would not even bother to be apologetic ('Hate to come off as Bigoted')...

To your question, yes indeed. They are my people, same as the ones I justifiably and rightly criticized above. We are all Nigerians... The same way I criticized those above, is the same way I criticize my fellow straying and fraudulent tribesmen, that's exactly how I criticize brainwashed and moronic Northerners, etc... I don't know how to be diplomatic or economical with the truth!!!

Defend our people??! Are you confused sir??!... Defending individuals who get innocently caught up in the web of evil across the globe is not, can never be, the same as pretending that we don't know the constant and continued proclivities of our citizens in certain parts of the world. The latter is nothing but hypocrisy and self-denial.

If it is okay to call out erring and corrupt leaders, why hold back in calling out citizens who deliberately choose to smear our collective identities in ills across the globe??! Maybe, we should defend the currently "oppressed" Raymond Igbalode in USA...
oppressed is different from pretending away the notoriety of a lot of our people abroad. I willing do the former, and will never stoop to do the latter. Thank you.
You are actually a bigot if not you won't be having a business with the region where they hailed from. I rather you criticize any Nigerian who commits crime than talking about his region as if it has anything to do with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by IvarTheBoneless: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2020
humilitypays:
[s]For those of you asking why are Igbos in every country, even in poor countries of the world, see the answer below:

You cannot be a great tribe or person if you remain in your hometown. Your ability to conquer other communities and nations and survive in the most difficult terrain makes you a great person or great tribe.

Europeans discovered all parts of the world. Europe was the finest continent in the 1800 or thereabout, but Europeans didn't sit in Europe and claim that Europe is heaven and that they didn't need to travel to any other country since their continent is paradise.

They explored all parts of the world including dead Africa with only naked people! They lived in deadly communities.

If this guy being held comes out tomorrow, he has acquired a very rare knowledge about Pakistani Dreaded Gang that he can use to write a book or even start getting interviewed by media houses to share his experience with them.

If he comes out, he is greater than that rich man in your state who hasn't traveled outside Nigeria or who only travels to London.

Traveling is a big experience, and taking risk makes you daring.

That is why I laugh at people that threaten Igbos with civil war. An average Igbo man is not a coward, he is ready to go to war once his economy is threatened, not just fighting for religion or for culture or for anything else. If you want to see the wrath of an Igbo man, threaten his finances or economy.

Its only Fulani tribe that can match Igbos in braveness in Nigeria but Igbos pass them because Igbos are more enlightened coupled with their own braveness.

If tribes are to face each other one by one in a battle, Igbos are the number one tribe that will survive after the war, they have been there, they have done it before.

To tell you again how brave Igbos are, despite the heartless pogrom that led to the civil war in 1966, Igbos were never scared to return back to the North, West, Portharcourt to continue living without fear and building permanent properties with no fear.

But take a look at Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis, they are still very scared of the war reason they fear to go to the east to live permanently and whenever they go at all, they will never buy land or invest permanently because they are scared that Igbos will kill them or attack them and take over the properties in the East. This is a pure art of cowardice from other Nigerian tribes.

For those that claim Southeast is not developed and that that's the reason why Igbos travel out to other countries and regions a lot, please I want to emplore you to plan a visit to the east, if not for some reasons, I would have pledged 500k free money to sponsor 5 popular Yoruba monikers on Nairaland to take a tour to Southeast and come back here and write a honest review.

Even if Southeast becomes New York or Tokyo, it will never stop Igbos from traveling to live in far away lands, it's in their DNA, you cannot stop it just as nobody can stop reggae.

People that had the gut to go to war with over 20 other tribes without preparation, without a formal army, without ammunition except captured arms, you ought to respect such people if u are true to yourself cool
[/s]

Long epistle with zero sense within.

Which tribe did Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu come from?

Wht do they have in common apart from their foolishness ? chestbeating and running at the first sign of trouble in female dresses.

That's pure 100% unadulterated cowardice. Anyone with even half a brain knows that. No amount of novel you write can ever change that. Talk another one.

1 Like

Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2020
mabea:
You are actually a bigot if not you won't be having a business with the region where they hailed from. I rather you criticize any Nigerian who commits crime than talking about his region as if it has anything to do with it

Thanks for you input, Judge!!!... Do have a good one!
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by inioluwaDaniels(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Please were is Andrew dat guy no try at all.so na so e for waste chima life.hmmmmmm
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by j1mmy: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2020
Another IGBO drug dealer simply referred to as Nigerian
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Tonyfx: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Ohraykon:
shut up you fool how are they better anufia!!!
Your brothers won't be risking their lives to go there if it ain't better
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Ifeoluwaleyi(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaFzkwrxEW4
Nigerian man held as collateral and tortured by dreaded Pakistani gang thanks Nigerians for coming to his aid.
The Nigerian man who was filmed being tortured by a dreaded Pakistani gang after he was used as collateral has been identified as Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima.
A video of him has been released to assure Nigerians of his safety after a group of wealthy Igbo men came to his rescue and contacted the gang leader, Nuruz, to let him know that they will pay to secure Chima's release. They also assured Chima that they will not abandon him in Pakistan.
Apparently, their video was shown to Chima and he also recorded a video of his own to thank the Igbo men working to save him.
He said he saw the video and thanked them for their kindness. He also thanked Nigerians and assured everyone that he's still alive.
Recall that Chima was used as collateral by a man named Andrew. However, Andrew absconded afterwards and the Pakistani gang tortured Chima and threatened to kill him on July 10 if Andrew doesn't return with their money.

I am not tribalistic, but a tribe from which this two guys come from isn't a good one, if u could do this to ur kinsman, what would you do to a stranger, no wonder, no one trusts them to bring them to power (head of state), Hausas prefer to deal with Yorubas than them, they ain't trusted at all, i was actually discussing with someone on why they are being cheated in Nigeria, the only person they were able to produce as a top ranking official was even a ceremonial head, aside him , ihejirika is the only top ranking officer they had, they ain't trusted not even with their kinsmen, full of pride on top muddy land, yeye people..
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by MPESA(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:
I hate to come off as bigoted, but what do you individuals from that region actually gain in such illegal activities in certain parts of the globe: Bangladesh, Malaysia, Brazil, Mongolia, India, Pakistan (of all places ffs), etc...
Have
Is it that some of us just don't value our lives at all??! Or is being wealthy by all means the sole reason for being created??!...

All these pointless risks just to show off and oppress during Christmas... Pity!!!

Hey don't be unfortunate here, where I resides I met a man now a friend, A Yoruba by tribe was Jailed in Pakistan for years for a deal worth over hundreds of millions... I won't further the details here for a security reasons.... And what am saying is not only Igbo's but all tribes.... A lots of
Yoruba's and Hausa's Muslims in jail both on death roles of Saudi Arabia and some other Muslims countries...let us not tribalize everything because we are one out there .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2020
They should have just trained him and send him back to the man that used him as collateral
Re: Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2020
MPESA:

Hey don't be unfortunate here, where I resides I met a man now a friend, A Yoruba by tribe was Jailed in Pakistan for years for a deal worth over hundreds of millions... I won't further the details here for a security reasons.... And what am saying is not only Igbo's but all tribes.... A lots of
Yoruba's and Hausa's Muslims in jail both on death roles of Saudi Arabia and some other Muslims countries

I understand you sir... And, my comments on this forum since I joined clearly point that I don't take sides, or constantly bash specific ethnic groups. Some truths just can't be fine tuned or sugar coated.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.