Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP (13389 Views)

CHEI!!! This Hausa Girl Is Rotten. Who Is This? Who Sabi Speak Hausa Abeg? / Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Testimony1988(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
I will appreciate if I can see the drone pictures of Abia state to know if she's lying or not.
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Reference(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Totally rotten.

Easily the worst governed state south of the Niger and Benue. Abians must wake up from the general apathy they have towards government particularly under the Nigerian State.

I know the civil war has created deep seated distrust of authority and an overwhelming sense of individualism (these wonderful people have perhaps the greatest sense of survival amongst just about any group of people in Nigeria thanks to the enormous amount of pain they had to bear)

But it has to stop. No one is saying Nigeria can ever work like a real nation the way it is constituted. However charity can indeed start from home. And they should begin to rally round themsekves to create the society they wish they had. So that if it happens one day, they can continue from there. Enough of apathy towards good governance and quality leadership.
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by madridsta007(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sheggy13:

Why are you lying shamelessly?. Ikpeazu is enjoying his second term despite your fake noise on social media that he's not performing. Theodore Orji was rewarded with a Senate seat and he's using his second term there now after his disgraceful 8 years as governor yet you have the guts to say Igbos would work to vote out the corrupt among them. Was it Yorubas that voted for these people? Do you think you're talking to kids. Please don't bring the useless excuse of rigging here. If any of these guys where not voted for but rigged in like we had in Imo, we would have seen street protests in Abia like what happened in Imo when Ihedioha's mandate was given to Uzodinma. So please stop insulting our sensibilities here with your puerile talks that are lies and illogical.

You seem to have read something different.
These so-called leaders are obtainable in Igbo land— they were rigged in like you know. What you don’t see in Igboland are people supporting them, asides their paid apologists.
Did you see Igboville supporting Uzo Kalu when he was put in jail or out?
Or supporting TA Orji?
Or supporting Invictus when he was caught by FBI? Na, we condemn them. Even Uzodinma is called, “Supreme Court Governor” to his face. How many Lagosians have called Tinubu Mr Bullion Van since Bullion vans were seen carelessly entering his house at the eve of national elections? Lol, you lots troll and abuse people who call him out here!

Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by egbenduru: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
I think it is more of the persons elected to govern Abia and not necessarily the party they belonged to .
Orji Uzor kalu governed the state before under PDP today he’s in APC and we all witnessed what happened to his case at the courts .
But we need to even realize that Abia state is an oil producing state meaning they have more revenue compared to other states and yet nothing to show for it.
Look at small Ebonyi that isn’t an oil producing state yet run by a PDP governor with her pace of development today .I think Abia hasn’t really had good governors .
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by vikiphy89(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
u must be an idiot, for years u hav been in senate under pdp what has been ur achievement? Yes to be frank, abia do nt have a gov, all we have is a dictator in the name of a speaker dictating with his father what wil happen in abia and planning to be the next governor come 2023. I wish what am using is an android so that i will take a picture of ur house and our street for nairalanders to see the home of our ex senator. Yeye woman, grass has covered ur compound o, find people that wil clear it with 200m.

Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by derbykol(f): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mopolchi:
Yeah, it is very rotten and corrupt as well. Despite being in power since 1999, there is actually nothing on ground to show progress.
She was part of the rot in 2003.
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by 77up(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
helinues:
Afonja woman...

Firstly, as long as it is Pdp state oo, their governors always perform invisible gigantic projects.

Secondly, development of any part of Alaigbo is currently on pending... We have vowed to Chukwu Okike bambiala to see the development of other regions before ours.

And btw, can you people now see how wicked that man Tinubu is... He embezzled all the money meant for the Development of All SE states...
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by wacoj(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
This woman must be very stupid.
Was she not the stupid senator for Abia central under PDP ? Can she mention a single achievement to her name? At least I am from the same local govt. With her and I don't know of any.

Her only achievement is always to gather the women during election to share soap and salt. I've warned my mother that I'd disown her if she ever attends such gatherings again.

Nkecji Nwogu is a disaster in politics
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by 77up(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Randy100:
Party is not the problem, the politicians are the problem
Party will be the biggest problem if it's the other way around tongue

Hypocrite lots undecided
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Ojiofor: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Madam you are right but you are one of them,stop pointing fingers because you are now in APC the time you were PDP senator what did you do then?Nothing!wicked people.

Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Zaradara: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
[Very true. She was once part of this rotten system and she did nothing to change it.uote author=xpressionx post=91625815]She has always been part of the system that put Abia State where it is today.
Maybe the power play didn't favor her and she joined Apc to start forming Rochas's kind of 'rescue mission'.
There is Revolution Coming.
Revolution via the ballot.[/quote]
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Amanda4life: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Abia is truly rotten under PDP

I heard police in osisioma local govt cannot even arest bandits in that area
Reason being that the boys are stronger than them

Tufia
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Randy100: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
77up:
Party will be the biggest problem if it's the other way around tongue

Hypocrite lots undecided
you know me from somewhere

Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Factshunter:
POLITICSAbia State is rotten under PDP- Senator Nkechi Nwogu

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/11/abia-state-is-rotten-under-pdp-senator-nkechi-nwogu/

see shamelessness at it's peak ,you where a minister under the umbrella of pdp for 12 years!!! even though your family compound is at kamalu road ,you couldn't build it the road was so bad that paw paw grew on it.
once you lost the primary elections in pdp ,you decamped to apc and all of a sudden ABA is under bondage.
you can deceive those who don't live in ABA,but never us
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by ihec(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Noerection:
is it not Tinubu that is embezzling your money in alaigbo again?
who mentioned Tinubu here??
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Umueme: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
See the state of the road that leads to her country home as at 2015. Na Ikpeazu/PDP govt repair am for u oo.....anumpam

Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Umueme: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
wacoj:
This woman must be very stupid.
Was she not the stupid senator for Abia central under PDP ? Can she mention a single achievement to her name? At least I am from the same local govt. With her and I don't know of any.

Her only achievement is always to gather the women during election to share soap and salt. I've warned my mother that I'd disown her if she ever attends such gatherings again.

Nkecji Nwogu is a disaster in politics

Thank you !!!! She couldn't even repair the road to her house, yet she's talking. Am not supporting anyone, but she's just like the lot of them
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by ofeco: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
prince4pro2:
Stupid woman. Were u not in the same boat with T A Orji? U r among the architect of this pandemic called ABIA

Thank you very much. other house members are empowering their constituents,she is busy criticizing thesame gang that she used to be their secretary.
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
fulanimafia:

You skipped one.

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (PhD.), reason not to support paper qualifications as basis for competence, to power.
I never missed out any,because the list seem endless,all I did was to mention the ones in my view at that particular point in time.
You have the right to start your own list,but not to tell me the one I missed out or not.
We are different people with different views and opinions.
People like you who never think of anything aside searching to see where their political gods are being criticised,then immediately defend their lords or try to strike a balance by criticising the perceived enemies of their lords...
Jonathan, Buhari,Tinubu,Atiku, which ever camp u belong don't care much about you!
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by fulanimafia: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Baawahala:

I never missed out any,because the list seem endless,all I did was to mention the ones in my view at that particular point in time.
You have the right to start your own list,but not to tell the one I missed out or not we are different people with different views and opinions.
People like you are the reason why Nigeria will remain retrogressive,just like the youths I mentioned above.

At least you agree Dr. Jonathan is a good reason not to support paper qualifications as basis for competence, to power.

Except of course you're a pretentious hypocrite & not a patriot, which strips you of any moral right to condemn others.
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by madridsta007(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
madridsta007:

You seem to have read something different.
These so-called leaders are obtainable in Igbo land— they were rigged in like you know. What you don’t see in Igboland are people supporting them, asides their paid apologists.
Did you see Igbos supporting Uzo Kalu when he was put in jail or out?
Or supporting TA Orji?
Or supporting Invictus when he was caught by FBI? Na, we condemn them. Even Uzodinma is called, “Supreme Court Governor” to his face. How many Lagosians have called Tinubu Mr Bullion Van since Bullion vans were seen carelessly entering his house at the eve of national elections? Lol, you lots troll and abuse people who call him out here!

Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
fulanimafia:

At least you agree Dr. Jonathan is a good reason not to support paper qualifications as basis for competence, to power.

Except of course you're a pretentious hypocrite & not a patriot, which strips you of any moral right to condemn others.
Like I said,from your statement I know who am dealing with.The only pain in you is that I mentioned your god,and I didn't mention a rival to your god...you don't expect me to start accepting your own opinion, I didn't call for yours...Just post your own and help me extend the list.Stop quoting me pls,to tell me who I should add,when you have equal right to do so on your page,unless you are driven by sentiments.
A man who is driven by sentiments always think another with differing opinion is afflicted by the same disease.
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by fulanimafia: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Baawahala:

Like I said,from your statement I know who am dealing with.The only pain in you is that I mentioned your god,and I didn't mention a rival to your god...you don't expect me to start accepting your own opinion, I didn't call for yours...Just post your own and help me extend the list.Stop quoting me pls,to tell me who I should add,when you have equal right to do so on your page,unless you are driven by sentiments.
A man who is driven by sentiments always think another with differing opinion is afflicted by the same disease.

Why are you so hurt and pained whenever failed Dr. Jonathan is mentioned if you aren't diseased with sentiments?

Petty hypocrisy.
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
fulanimafia:

Why are you so hurt and pained whenever failed Dr. Jonathan is mentioned if you aren't diseased with sentiments?

Petty hypocrisy.
I can't fight you oo,I am above sentimental reasoning...pls do me a favour, don't quote me ok
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by fulanimafia: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Baawahala:

I can't fight you oo,I am above sentimental reasoning...pls do me a favour, don't quote me ok

Lol. Don't fret.

I'm only holding up your sentiments in front of you, since you pretend to be so oblivious of it.
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
fulanimafia:

Lol. Don't fret.

I'm only holding up your sentiments in front of you, since you pretend to be so oblivious of it.
I know you will not listen.Continue..list your own,even list me join grin
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by fulanimafia: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Baawahala:
I know you will not listen.Continue..list your own,even list me join grin

Boring.
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
fulanimafia:

Boring.
yeah,your life.
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by fulanimafia: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Baawahala:
yeah,your life.

Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by 77up(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Randy100:
you know me from somewhere
Typical nigerians .

Your meme grin
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by Noerection: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
ihec:
who mentioned Tinubu here??
you used to blame Tinubu for all your woes
Re: Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP by inyenejo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is how everybody complained during Goodluck Jonathan PDP led administration until the terrorists organisation called APCSHIT took over in 2015, and now everyone is crying had i know, Ikpeazu maybe bad, yes, but the Devill u know is better than the Angel u don't know,say NO to apcshit , no sane mind embrace Apcshit.
Look at the type of massive looting we have now at the Federal level, apcshit is a secret cult and by far the most corrupt organisation in the world.

Reps Adopts Bill To Confer Citizenship On Foreigners Married To Nigerian Women / APC Bars Political Appointees From Participating In Convention / Economic Confidential Names Lagos, 6 Others Viable States, Declares 6 Insolvent