Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father (60370 Views)

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Very depraved and twisted family.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by MrBONE2(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

The man has no option !

Money is good
grin

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Ajakayekoke(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

That's less than a million naira.

So he's a $$ billionaire cuz he gave you N52k lol. cheesy

You're ignorant.
that is not the case,a poor man won’t spend so lavishly like that..you are sick
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by opribo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
....but wait o, which kind life be dis na. The Ned is older than Regina"s father according to the picture. What does this mean and where are we going.

It is things like this that is changing the world. When an old man doesn't take his eyes of little children. Well the bros just have to take it. Thats just the way it, afterall it is a norm in the North.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
robinso01:

Everything is not about money.
You don't expect the man to be fighting his grandson, because he's fighting his daughter and in-law.
Same way one of the p square celebrated his twin brother's children.

Please tell that fool that wrote the nonsense.
People go jus dey exaggerate money as if it can even guarantee you much.
Mtcheew.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Greensquard(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
One thing I have come to learn in this life is NEVER FIGHT SOMEONE FAR RICHER THAN U,u cant win such a fight except with Gods grace..ned the billionaire,my mentor il get to that point soon grin..#youngrichandhandsome
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by goldmatrix(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
...poverty is a very sturbon bastered
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
faith2kool:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/why-i-reconciled-with-ned-nwoko-regina-daniels-father/amp/
when you have money things, action, decisions and favor will be coming to your side even those who disagree with you, will later change the statement just check his life now he is automatic rich.... because of Regina Daniel, I don't know what this man saw in small girls ooo I am still wondering... very soon he will marry another young girl..
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by robinso01(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Please tell that fool that wrote the nonsense. People go jus dey exaggerate money as if it can even guarantee you much. Mtcheew.
He doesn't know b4, but now he knows. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by awoluyi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Once I saw picture of the father and without reading through the epistle i knew why he reconciled with his son-in-law.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by majamajic(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Cuntface:

Impoverished mentality!! You think everything is about money tufia

Not about money buy he left the wife and daughter before , he didn't think about money , u don't have sense
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by majamajic(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
ubcandid:

You may be quite wrong basing his decision on money. As times goes on in life, you find out that there are things which are totally beyond your control and no matter the level of relationship you share with A DIFFERENT PERSON(s), they remain A DIFFERENT PERSON(s). His daughter is an adult and she has her life to live which he MUST respect. No sense in carrying over anger unto his grand children or allowing the child to witness and grow in such toxic environment within the family.

Did he left Regina as adult ? He left Regina as a kid , then why choose a grand son over your direct kid daughter ? Money is involve
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by earnit3: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Your business
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mrchineke: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
osaslord500:

He have a net worth of $1.2bn

Fcck off!!!!!
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mrchineke: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
NCANCHAIR:
Only his home at his hometown at idumuje ugboko is worth close to N10 billion. That man is worth more than that bro. So take a chill pill

You no get sense.

Go and sell it for N10B na, ignoramus
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mrchineke: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
spiritedtete:

What is 10billion naira... do you understand what it takes to become a billionaire... assets over cash.. more also 10 billion cash is just for a millionaire. You don't rate a 10 billion cash owner a billionaire.

You haven't seen someone with 4 to 5 billion naira complaining he is broke?

Another ignoramus!
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mrchineke: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
BenGurion10:

He is worth over $1.2b
Check it up, Google is ur friend

Shut the FFK up with this mumu rubbish.

He is worth $1,200m......?

From doing what?
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mrchineke: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
ndidigood:
me think say na d wife go say: de there de do anya ura
No go de collect ur share from ur in- law
After all na di reason why l arrange d marriage
Oga wake up o .
Use dis opportunity fall in line
No dull ursef o.u no fit stop them

The man will now say
Na true o
I nogo de inside water soap enter my eyes.

You this mumu people, na so e easy to marry a rich man?

Do you know rich people are fond of intimidating and humiliating their poor in-laws.

Sooner or later Reginald will also become old story despite her young age. Just watch.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mrchineke: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ajakayekoke:
. Mr man stop arguing blindly,Ned is a billionaire in dollars..He gave 18 people 500 aed each,myself included when he came to my work place.

Stop arguing foolishly! Abi you have access to NED’s bank account ni?
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by ndidigood(f): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
mrchineke:

You this mumu people, na so e easy to marry a rich man?

Do you know rich people are fond of intimidating and humiliating their poor in-laws.

Sooner or later Reginald will also become old story despite her young age. Just watch.
u can disagree without insult.l don't like typing my opinion on this forum BC of Ppl like u
I will never like or support that ungodly marriage
Just saying the man fit go there BC d wife cajoled him.

Stop insulting and attacking pple unnecessarily on a faceless forum BC they have a divergent opinion
Try to disagree respectfully or ignore.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mrchineke: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Femilekan233:
bros go and sit down some with two private jet alone not to talk of properties ,how much do u worth asset and cash if properly checked now u might worth nothing,instead praying and working hard u are busy talking trash.

And you have access to his bank account and a schedule of his assets? Abi? Stop the foolishness bro.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by bizzibodi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Money answereth all things,this man Don suffer for Regina mama hand.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mrchineke: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ajakayekoke:
that is not the case,a poor man won’t spend so lavishly like that..you are sick

You are way sicker!
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mrchineke: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
ndidigood:
u can disagree without insult.l don't like typing my opinion on this forum BC of Ppl like u
I will never like or support that ungodly marriage
Just saying the man fit go there BC d wife cajoled him.

Stop insulting and attacking pple unnecessarily on a faceless forum BC they have a divergent opinion
Try to disagree respectfully or ignore.

So you are “mumu people”? Na war ooo
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mkpurumma090(f): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Another wife on the way

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by lexy2014: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Shutt up old man. U allowed ur daughter to marry ur age mate because of money

Can u present any evidence to show that d man allowed his daughter to marry ned nwoko?

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Kfed4ril(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Shutt up old man. U allowed ur daughter to marry ur age mate because of money

Bros have you been living under a rock since?
Because if you haven’t you’ll obviously know that this man has been against the marriage right from day 1.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by osaslord500(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

Or you mean 1.2bn Naira?
Google is your friend
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by maxibrainz02(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by NCANCHAIR(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
See how you're displaying your stupidity and uncultured self on a public forum. You're just too dumb to merit my response, you dimwit.

And hey, don't you ever in your entire life mention me on this platform again, else you would get served accordingly. Now crawl back to the pit you came from, Omo eleribu
mrchineke:

You no get sense.

Go and sell it for N10B na, ignoramus
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by spiritedtete: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
mrchineke:

Another ignoramus!

Tell me your worth... I will show you who your captions refers to..

mofo!
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mrchineke: 2:33am On Jul 13, 2020
spiritedtete:

Tell me your worth... I will show you who your captions refers to..

mofo!

Foolish man, how much are you worth? Fighting on the internet over what a shady character (who steals from the public funds) is worth. Are you his bank manager or accountant? Do you have access to his bank account? Idiat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) / Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her / Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.