Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father (60369 Views)

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by osaslord500(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

What money?

The way you guys hype this Ned Nwoko, one would think he's worth up to N10b (< $25m).

He have a net worth of $1.2bn
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Bahamas95(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by mimimile93: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020
[s]
Virginnn:
Parents should understand last last that they can only advise their children on whom to marry.
The final decision lies with the child.
Regina has made her choice. As long as she is happy, it's her life.
[/s]She is not happy

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Btruth: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Imagine the first picture? A grandfather with his granddaughter.

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Dpharisee: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

The man has no option !

Money is good
His grandchild is not part of the issues he has with his daughter, in-law and ex.
This is beyond money

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Dalil8: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2020
osaslord500:

He have a net worth of $1.2bn

Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

Or you mean 1.2bn Naira?
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by shedomains: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Jacktheripper:
Make money first. E get why.
no be lie undecided
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by lawallawal86(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by NCANCHAIR(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Only his home at his hometown at idumuje ugboko is worth close to N10 billion. That man is worth more than that bro. So take a chill pill
Dalil8:

He's not.

At most N10bn.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Dalil8: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2020
NCANCHAIR:
Only his home at his hometown at idumuje ugboko is worth close to N10 billion. That man is worth more than that bro. So take a chill pill

Lol....
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by SecretSpy666: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Reconciliation is the best way to go.
But the man would have stand his ground and stay away from the marriage totally. May we not have a woman like Reginal's mother. I pity Regina because any child from a broken home like hers always align with one of the parents
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by slipperyanus07: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'm even glad the man was invited to the ceremony. I believe the invitation task was carried out by Ned Nwoko himself.
Regina and her mother doesn't seem like people who cares about the man
the point is that the man finally came not who invited him

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by majamajic(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Isaacvin:

Why is everyone attacking this comment

It is TRUE! Money is good, imagine Ned is a poor man(a truck pusher or vulcanizer). * Think about it*

They are attacking the comment , mine is who later bow to who ? They say because he is his grandson , meanwhile the same man left his wife and daughter all along

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Eastson(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

naijaolosho is ready for marriage. She possess all your requirements cool

Even if she is, try to be respectful about that. You be gentleman ni or no be so?
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by ThatFairGuy1: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2020
Eastson:

Even if she is, try to be respectful about that. You be gentleman ni or no be so?
I'm actually civil with my post. Or is it the name I mentioned? that's actually her Monika nah
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by spiritedtete: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

What money?

The way you guys hype this Ned Nwoko, one would think he's worth up to N10b (< $25m).

What is 10billion naira... do you understand what it takes to become a billionaire... assets over cash.. more also 10 billion cash is just for a millionaire. You don't rate a 10 billion cash owner a billionaire.

You haven't seen someone with 4 to 5 billion naira complaining he is broke?
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by sweetilicious(f): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2020
robinso01:

Everything is not about money.
You don't expect the man to be fighting his grandson, because he's fighting his daughter and in-law.
Same way one of the p square celebrated his twin brother's children.
Exactly! quarrels should not be extended to innocent generation.It makes it a curse
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Focusmind: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2020
The poor man looks intimidated in those pictures. Is good to make money.

Your in-laws will respect you but when there is no money, they won't regard you and your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by robinso01(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2020
sweetilicious:
Exactly! quarrels should not be extended to innocent generation.It makes it a curse

Yes, the fight is not with the innocent child.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by vasco01(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Why won't you reconcile after seeing the million dollar bag

No one resist reconciliation with those two on Nigerians note

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by BenGurion10: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

What money?

He is worth over $1.2b
Check it up, Google is ur friend
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Tissyjay(f): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
I wonder how this man will approach his son- in-law. Am sure he would have been rehearsing that since the day he concluded on attending the naming ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Dalil8: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
BenGurion10:

He is worth over $1.2b

Which of the Google?

Show me.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Enemyofpeace: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Money answereth all
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by fredoooooo: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Money ehn grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Isaacvin(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sermwell:

you are still obviously a kid!! So you mean you will continue to keep malice with your daughter and your first grandson just because your daughter married a vulcanizer?? You have alot of growing ups to do!!

Thank u grown man.
U should know dat Ned will not even have the chance to impregnate Regina if he was poor ( u should know that if u are truly a grown man).

Mr Grown man, Look around u very well, u will see many union dat have been terminated jst because some set of people in d family do not support d union.

My guy was arrested by an Honorable jst because he was dating his daughter. They were both graduate but my guy was unemployed then. Even my guy's dad recieved a dirty slap from the sars operatives dat came to take him dat day.(let me cut it short here)

Can dat happen to Ned or any of his family members?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by ndidigood(f): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'm even glad the man was invited to the ceremony. I believe the invitation task was carried out by Ned Nwoko himself.
Regina and her mother doesn't seem like people who cares about the man
me think say na d wife go say: de there de do anya ura
No go de collect ur share from ur in- law
After all na di reason why l arrange d marriage
Oga wake up o .
Use dis opportunity fall in line
No dull ursef o.u no fit stop them

The man will now say
Na true o
I nogo de inside water soap enter my eyes.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Brushstrokes20: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Money answereth most buullshits!
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
BenGurion10:

He is worth over $1.2b
fake news.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oga charge and bail lawyer sharap money just changed hand , I don't even knw he was lawyer until recently, be like say Ned don buy law certificate for him... Ife ego na eme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) / Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) / Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.