Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father (60397 Views)

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by JosephXavier: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2020
Why won't you reconcile with him

We know say nobody like to suffer abi you no be barrister again so don't come and preach to us
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by iCauseTrouble: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by thelinguist: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2020
And so what?
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Luckydubby7(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Oga nwoko, A Muslim can't be a senator in my state delta. Go to the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by tubaba85: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Tell that man to leave that story ��� something hit the man account.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Obsession4u: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Money shush all things up grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by martineverest(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

The man has no option !

Money is good
typical Nigerian mentality..they think everything is all about money.

haven't u seen a lady marrying a mechanic or bricklayer against her father's wish ...and the father still forgive her later?

8 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Golden057(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Which target is Ned pursuing
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by trueking: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Nobody cares, it's your family problem
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by toprealman: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2020
When you remain silent, people actually think you are smarter than you really are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by overdrive(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WITH CASH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

I'M SURE FOR THE RIGHT AMOUNT YOU WILL OFFER HIM 3 MORE OF YOUR DAUGHTERS.

grin grin you are not a good person.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Eastson:
Lol, this man is full of rusbbish.

He wants his own share at all costs.
would u say such if nwoke was a poor man and the man forgave him?.... everything isn't all about money.

u indirectly displayed ur gold digging mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by michjunior: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2020
we know why uncle...
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Kissiemu(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Nna men!

Money can humble a man...

Lawrence you are now an uncle.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Acidosis(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Virginnn:
Parents should understand last last that they can only advise their children on whom to marry.
The final decision lies with the child.
Regina has made her choice. As long as she is happy, it's her life.

Even if she's unhappy, it's still her life. Her happiness is hers, so is her sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by SaintLucia: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Ned Nwoko even senior the father for age grin The father has a point but Ned Nwoko money has a bigger point grin

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by missawele(f): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Regina's father has done the right thing.

At least he is not like some parents that fight their children, spouse and grandchildren just because they were not in support of the marriage in the first place.
I don't just understand how some parents can live like that.

Mr Jude, you have done welll.

I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help,

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by majamajic(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2020
martineverest:
typical Nigerian mentality..they think everything is all about money.

haven't u seen a lady marrying a mechanic or bricklayer against her father's wish ...and the father still forgive her later?

We are on different angles , u are not seeing what I mean
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Mayeldah(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2020
I see you, Friday Olokor the veteran Puch Journalist.

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by bukatyne(f): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

The man has no option !

Money is good

Even if Ned was as poor as a church rat, the actions of Regina's father is still on point.

That is his first grandchild kiss

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by lekki1444: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2020
ALERT DONE ENTER BABA AKANT

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Sambjnewspaper(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmmmm

Meanwhile kindly Dm for your CAC Newspaper NGOs publications/ Name change/ Ngos Consent e.t.c.

WhatsApp or call .... +23480- 6272- 0984

https://www.nairaland.com/2848768/cost-newspaper-publication-new-ngo/2

fast and Reliable...

Sam....
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by starbuck(f): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2020
So that means Ned is still anticipating on marrying another wife/wives shocked shocked shocked because he knows his recent wives can't give him those number of kids he is aspiring

4 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by greatme2good(f): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2020
My own is Ned Nwoko. Sounds like he will marry another wife, not my wish though.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by majamajic(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Even if Ned was as poor as a church rat, the actions of Regina's father is still on point.

That is his first grandchild kiss

Yeah , u are right , me will do same

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by adecz: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2020
When you are given enough
financial incentive, you fit even allow
landlord sleep with your wife cool cool cool cool

The man was given N20m flight ticket
money to attend the event!

If na you fa?
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Blisplendor12(f): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Initial gra gra, meanwhile Regina you're in for it, you just buy market, Ned said he has target so prepare for the next wife.
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Longman8: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Let love lead
Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Jaqenhghar: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by einsteine(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Dalil8:

What money?

The way you guys hype this Ned Nwoko, one would think he's worth up to N10b (< $25m).

He's worth more than that. Easily

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2020
Make them help am na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

At 17, My Bra Couldn’t Fit My bosom – Cynthia Morgan / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.