Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

North Cyprus: Part 2 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus: Part 2 (95825 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by mosthigh33: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wip7 took my post down ! Wow! This dude is really something else
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by klassykute(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Holuwahphemi:

You can book an appointment online
But for the documents, disregard what is on their website, completely irrelevant.
Use the picture I shared, Infact just carry everything. You would need to get 135$ physical dollars for visa fee and 1500 naira for the the voya fee
thank you so much foe this, how bout the blood tests?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by BrainArch: 3:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Kenthro:
all of una wey dey go north cyprus go see pepper for that country. if you get opportunity go another place. me i don dey process canada after being in that wicked country for two years. i don talk my own sha
Can’t you just keep your own to yourself. The problem Nigerian get be say we too talk and over sabi. If kaduna no favour you no mean say jos go favour you . Nah only you know wetin you first find go TRNC … las las nah canada U wan go find am abi..

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Timmyuiop88: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Kenthro:
all of una wey dey go north cyprus go see pepper for that country. if you get opportunity go another place. me i don dey process canada after being in that wicked country for two years. i don talk my own sha

why u no come back here

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by HolySpiritFire(f): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Please do they offer law/ LLB undergraduate study? And their fee? Thanks alot for your immense contributions sir.
wip7:

No, and the institution would not raise tuition rates just for Nigerian students. The fees for undergraduate programs are shown here and have remained the same since, with the exception of any further reductions granted during the Covid shutdown.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Please do they offer law/ LLB undergraduate study? And their fee? Thanks alot for your immense contributions sir.

Yes universities in Cyprus offer law program in English. They have undergraduate program in international law, fee is around 3100 euro per year that’s for CIU but you can check other schools as well.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Holuwahphemi: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
klassykute:
thank you so much foe this, how bout the blood tests?

If you want to get a visa from the Turkish embassy, I would advice you just wait. Because they would tell you the border is still closed and they've not gotten authorization to begin visa processing for North Cyprus
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by HolySpiritFire(f): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oh thanks.
wip7:

Yes universities in Cyprus offer law program in English. They have undergraduate program in international law, fee is around 3100 euro per year that’s for CIU but you can check other schools as well.

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Kenthro: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Timmyuiop88:

why u no come back here
when you go there body go tell you
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by klassykute(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Holuwahphemi:

If you want to get a visa from the Turkish embassy, I would advice you just wait. Because they would tell you the border is still closed and they've not gotten authorization to begin visa processing for North Cyprus
i just paid school fees some days back
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by klassykute(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Holuwahphemi:

I have just paid my tuition fees.. what would you advise.. resumption date is first week of October
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2021
New student arrival last night to TRNC from Dark Red country

So two new students arrived yesterday, specifically from Kenya. They already have a rented apartment letter with them and were only asked if there is someone in this apartment which they said NO. They only paid 750 TL which 350 TL will be refunded as tracker fee. They are asked to quarantine in their homes. I just spoke with them from their apartment.

Those with no proof of accommodation were asked to go to hotel and they will bear the hotel cost themselves.

Please ensure your PCR test is valid upon arrival and possibly have a bank card with you.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Holuwahphemi: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2021
wip7:
New student arrival last night to TRNC from Dark Red country

So two new students arrived yesterday, specifically from Kenya. They already have a rented apartment letter with them and was only asked if there is someone in this apartment which they said NO. They only paid 750 TL which 400 TL will be refunded as tracker fee. They are asked to quarantine in their homes. I just spoke with them from their apartment.

Those with no proof of accommodation were asked to go to hotel and they will bear the hotel cost themselves.

Please ensure your PCR test is valid upon arrival and possibly have a bank card with you.

Mr Wip, if someone has already gotten accommodation in the dormitory. Double room, does it count ? Or an hotel would still be needed.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Holuwahphemi:

Mr Wip, if someone has already gotten accommodation in the dormitory. Double room, does it count ? Or an hotel would still be needed.

So far those that I personally know that recently arrived had accommodation and so they went to their accommodation not hotels.

Meanwhile; I will update you next week as some new students are coming this weekend they have dormitory at our university so this will tell much about it.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Profmaojo: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good afternoon sir,

Please I want to know if there is scholarship opportunities for Post graduate Masters program in cyprus.?

Also if there is none, please what is the current fee and the necessary requirements like IELTS block account etc.

I'm sorry for the numerous questions sir
wip7:

So far those that I personally know that recently arrived had accommodation and so they went to their accommodation not hotels.

Meanwhile; I will update you next week as some new students are coming this weekend they have dormitory at our university so this will tell much about it.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Profmaojo:
Good afternoon sir,

Please I want to know if there is scholarship opportunities for Post graduate Masters program in cyprus.?

Also if there is none, please what is the current fee and the necessary requirements like IELTS block account etc.

I'm sorry for the numerous questions sir

Almost all the universities in Cyprus offer master program with 50% discount. The fees varies based on program and university. Some university charges around 2200$ for entire master program and university like Eastern Mediterranean university charges around 6700$ for entire master program which already included 50% discount.

Cyprus university do not need Ielts but requires proof of English from your country or English exam upon arrival and there nothing like block account (block account is mainly for Germany).
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Holuwahphemi: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
wip7:

Thank you
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Quarantine Procedures for Students Travelling from Dark Red or Grey Categories

Upon arrival, students must:

--Have a valid student certificate for the Fall Semester 2021 (for old students).

--Have downloaded the mobile application named "Güvende Kal" to their mobile phone before coming to the TRNC and complete the registration and payment procedures in the application. The cost is 750 TL in total, 350 TL of which is a deposit refunded to the
a student once the 14 days quarantine is completed.

----To provide a valid address where they will be staying for the home quarantine. If the student does not have accommodation to stay in, EMU has a wide range of on-campus dormitories.

---Students CANNOT go outside the quarantine zone within 14 days; thus, students will be given a bracelet to control their movements during the quarantine period.

NO PAYMENT FOR QUARANTINE
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Drhay: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
wip7:

--Have a valid student certificate for the Fall Semester 2021 (for old students).

--Have downloaded the mobile application named "Güvende Kal" to their mobile phone before coming to the TRNC and complete the registration and payment procedures in the application. The cost is 750 TL in total, 350 TL of which is a deposit refunded to the

----To provide a valid address where they will be staying for the home quarantine. If the student does not have accommodation to stay in, EMU has a wide range of on-campus dormitories.

---Students CANNOT go outside the quarantine zone within 14 days; thus, students will be given a bracelet to control their movements during the quarantine period.

Thanks for this update sir,

I have my unconditional acceptance letter now, how is the OTB done sir

Also how can I get a cheap accommodation against quarantine
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu6JSuurSbY

This an update from an agent in Cyprus saying we still have to pay the 640$

She was at the airport to confirm it
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Drhay:

Thanks for this update sir,

I have my unconditional acceptance letter now, how is the OTB done sir

Also how can I get a cheap accommodation against quarantine

For accommodation please contact your university so you can have verifiable accommodation address.

With accommodation you will only pay 750 TL upon arrival no quarantine FEE.

For OKTB:

You need your acceptance letter
—return ticket (only Turkish airline)
—-payment of tuition and your documents
—- OKTB currently cost around 100-200k depends on who process it for you.

For my students; we process OKTB from Abuja AIRPORT.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Holuwahphemi: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
wip7:

So EMU students can quarantine indoors, even if it's a double room?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Holuwahphemi:

So EMU students can quarantine indoors, even if it's a double room?

At EMU, we have lots of dormitories; if you are coming to EMU as a new student, we can provide you room mainly for quarantine even if you have reserved a double bed room.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Holuwahphemi: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2021
wip7:

At EMU, we have lots of dormitories; if you are coming to EMU as a new student, we can provide you room mainly for quarantine even if you have reserved a double bed room.

Student would be required to pay more for quarantine room?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Good day Mr wip

Please I would like to understand what EMU mean by

Quarantine payment

Is it still the 640 or the 750tl

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Profmaojo: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Thanks sir I appreciate your Swift response.
wip7:

Almost all the universities in Cyprus offer master program with 50% discount. The fees varies based on program and university. Some university charges around 2200$ for entire master program and university like Eastern Mediterranean university charges around 6700$ for entire master program which already included 50% discount.

Cyprus university do not need Ielts but requires proof of English from your country or English exam upon arrival and there nothing like block account (block account is mainly for Germany).
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2021
emmanick:
Good day Mr wip

Please I would like to understand what EMU mean by

Quarantine payment

Is it still the 640 or the 750tl

I have said it many times, all recents students that have arrived to our campus only paid 750 TL. Students have been arriving since the border was opened for citizen or residents from Dark/Grey countries.

Students only pay 750 TL (this is for PCR test and tracker bracelet) where 350 TL is refunded back to the student after the quarantine period. .

If you are coming to EMU, get a proof of accommodation show at upon arrival and pay 750 TL is that simple.

Note: I am a professor with EMU and have met with number of new students and EMU has also circulated the message to all incoming students .
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Holuwahphemi:

Student would be required to pay more for quarantine room?

At EMU students don’t pay for quarantine room—it is FREE. In general, when you reserve your room you will be sent to your room to get quarantine since is your room that your have reserved or paid so nothing like paying.

Also, EMU already have some special dormitories for students to take care of such.

If your are coming to EMU, ensure you fill the pre-arrival form online, have your dormitory sorted and EMU representatives will collect you from airport and also follow up

http://orientation.emu.edu.tr/
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thanks for your reply Mr wip

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply)

Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.