Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

North Cyprus: Part 2 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus: Part 2 (95456 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by SANTUS20: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
santussmal@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by iskilayodele: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Not at all, bro. Do you have any idea of how to go about it? Thanks in anticipation
salvchrist:

Hello...
hope you've been able to get the assistance you need?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by bmarketing: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Admission still on?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by salvchrist(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
iskilayodele:
Not at all, bro. Do you have any idea of how to go about it? Thanks in anticipation
Drop your mail and remove it after sometime.
I maybe able to work something out for you....
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by iskilayodele: 4:53am On Mar 22, 2022
iskilmuibi@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation

salvchrist:

Drop your mail and remove it after sometime.
I maybe able to work something out for you....

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by noskcid(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2022
Prof the information I just received now is that they are closing the border very soon and I have a friend whose ticket is schedule for next 2 weeks.
Will he be granted entry?

wip7:

Yes, those smuggling narcotics and several illegals are wreaking havoc on the innocent, and before you know it, the poorly educated souls would declare Cyprus to be a dreadful place. How can you bring illegal stuffs into another country and expect them to treat you well?

Cyprus promoted itself as a study destination. People applied for admission claiming to be going to study but, in reality, they were going to ship drugs to Cyprus under the guise of studying.

One even came to this thread recently to advertise how to illegally transport people to South Cyprus and seek for client to contact him/her. On this thread, I had to remove his illegal posts.

These individuals frequently degrade various countries and soil the names of their countries practically all places they live, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, and Dubai; if they are not trafficking narcotics, they will be scamming on the internet (Yahoo yahoo).... So they'll argue that the United States and Europe are better, but I'm curious as to why they continue to commit crimes in the ostensibly better countries. I just find it hard to understand these individuals.

I have not had time to write on this, but I have had some chats with my Ercan immigration contacts about what is expected of new students, particularly those from AFRICA and specifically your country.

In regards to the refund, call the phone number listed on the adapass website and request to speak in English and explain your issue. There is a certain lady who is always helpful in this respect.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Chuloblog: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please good day sir, I have been offered admission on 23 March into ciu but I just saw a message of closing boarder stuff now, please should I go on paying for the unconditional letter please. Thanks in advance boss.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Chuloblog: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please boss I want to email you too sir, I have few other confidential questions to ask boss��
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chuloblog:
Please good day sir, I have been offered admission on 23 March into ciu but I just saw a message of closing boarder stuff now, please should I go on paying for the unconditional letter please. Thanks in advance boss.

By the end of this month, most universities in Cyprus will have begun midterm exams, thus paying fees now will almost certainly result in you failing all of your courses and wasting this semester's money. I strongly advise you to resume in the following semester.

In addition, a large number of incoming African students have recently been deported upon arrival for a variety of reasons.

If I have time, I'll put together a list of things to think about in order to avoid deportation.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Chuloblog: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Okay thanks alot, I really appreciate for the advice sir. Please on your leisure help us on the regulations in order to safely enter cyprus. Thanks alot sir.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Mikell344: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
wip7:

Hi,

You can use this website to get an idea of where to stay, how much it will cost, and to book the accommodations you want before leaving your country. On the website, you'll find the contact information for the property owners or agents.

Simply search up your university's address and hunt for accommodations near it. The majority of Near East students reside in Lefkosia, but you must ensure that the place you choose to live is not too far away and that the university bus is easily accessible.

https://www.101evler.com/kibris/kiralik-emlak/lefkosa?0=&property_type=1&currency=1

As I stated in my previous post, quarantine in TRNC is no longer in effect, and there is no need to pay for it. Simply bring your negative PCR test result with you when you arrive.

However, one of the students who flew from your country three days ago was forced to pay at the Lagos airport. He explained to them there is no more payments in the TRNC, but the immigration authorities in your country insisted on making him pay and wasting his money.

I advise him to contact TRNC's health department to find out how he can get a refund when he arrives.

Important

Also, they have been deporting some students upon arrival in recent weeks, according to information I've received, the most of them are from Africa, and primarily from your country.

They now conduct interviews upon arrival, check your phone occasionally, inquire for your school's name and what you plan to study, and examine your appearance and other factors. The majority of deported students have no idea what university they are attending or what course/program they wish to take, which makes me wonder if they are actually interested in studying.

Best wishes!
Please sir I need your help, what’s the best country to relocate to sir. I’m currently in north cyprus, I want leave to a better country to study and affordable sir.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by mikael11(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Good day everybody... I have a friend whose junior brother was sent to Cyprus for study.. the plan was to make all necessary payments he needs for a year then he should try and work and sort him self out but assistance will be coming from home some times.. but it almost a year and the financial status in their family isn't the way the young boy left, and he keeps complaining that no jobs in Cyprus that he can barely survive. So I told my friend to make enquiries here on nairaland how to survive in crypus or move away to a more better country.. he keeps complaining that he doesn't know how to use nairaland so I decided to ask for him.. please nairalanders help us with informations especially to people there tell us how you survive so we can help the boy over there..Thank you so much God bless you
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by bellooyin(f): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Pls I just got to North Cyprus, my school is near East University, I need a cheaper accommodation or someone to pair with asap
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mikell344:
Please sir I need your help, what’s the best country to relocate to sir. I’m currently in north cyprus, I want leave to a better country to study and affordable sir.

Universities across North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa are all available for you to attend. Look for a university in any of the above, and check whether you can afford the tuition and living costs. Check the entrance requirements, then apply for admission, pay the fees, and apply for a visa if you meet them.

Keep in mind that, according to the size of individual pockets, what is reasonable for me may not be affordable for someone else. So look up information on the country you want to move to on the internet according to your pocket.

Personally, I have no idea which country is more affordable or better because what I consider to be better and more affordable is subjective. Use those yardsticks to do a Google search considering the fact that you know what it means to you.

Best wishes
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Seunjabar: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2022
bellooyin:
Pls I just got to North Cyprus, my school is near East University, I need a cheaper accommodation or someone to pair with asap
hello I'm about to go to North Cyprus too and I would like to ask the questions you got when you were interviewed
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by bellooyin(f): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2022
I
Seunjabar:
hello I'm about to go to North Cyprus too and I would like to ask the questions you got when you were interviewed
pls I just got to North Cyprus I need a cheaper accommodation or someone to pair with,my school is near East University
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by bellooyin(f): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2022
wip7:

Universities across North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa are all available for you to attend. Look for a university in any of the above, and check whether you can afford the tuition and living costs. Check the entrance requirements, then apply for admission, pay the fees, and apply for a visa if you meet them.

Keep in mind that, according to the size of individual pockets, what is reasonable for me may not be affordable for someone else. So look up information on the country you want to move to on the internet according to your pocket.

Personally, I have no idea which country is more affordable or better because what I consider to be better and more affordable is subjective. Use those yardsticks to do a Google search considering the fact that you know what it means to you.

Best wishes
pls help me accommodation i just got to North Cyprus and my school is near East University
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2022
bellooyin:
pls help me accommodation i just got to North Cyprus and my school is near East University

Hi

I have explained how to find accommodation online yourself please this previous post I did:

https://www.nairaland.com/5985964/north-cyprus-part-2/46
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by mosthigh33: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Your 3000$ Can't rent an apartment for 1 year and feed you! Stop going to Northern Cyprus
de3lar:

How about chances of creating jobs over there, cost of living as well?

And will like $3k be enough to get something up and running?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by goryorhal(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2022
wip7:

Hi

I have explained how to find accommodation online yourself please this previous post I did:

https://www.nairaland.com/5985964/north-cyprus-part-2/46

Hello sir
Good Morning kindly check your dm please
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by goryorhal(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
@WIP7

Hello sir
Kindly check your email please.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
goryorhal:
@WIP7

Hello sir
Kindly check your email please.

Hi!

I did.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by goryorhal(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
wip7:

Hi!

I did.

Didn't receive any thing...
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by elijah101(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Somebody that does not know how to use common nairaland … he is lazy … periodt
mikael11:
Good day everybody... I have a friend whose junior brother was sent to Cyprus for study.. the plan was to make all necessary payments he needs for a year then he should try and work and sort him self out but assistance will be coming from home some times.. but it almost a year and the financial status in their family isn't the way the young boy left, and he keeps complaining that no jobs in Cyprus that he can barely survive. So I told my friend to make enquiries here on nairaland how to survive in crypus or move away to a more better country.. he keeps complaining that he doesn't know how to use nairaland so I decided to ask for him.. please nairalanders help us with informations especially to people there tell us how you survive so we can help the boy over there..Thank you so much God bless you
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Jorussia(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
elijah101:
Somebody that does not know how to use common nairaland … he is lazy … periodt
I don't think he is lazy.North Cyprus is a waste of time and resources except you have a sponsor and you are going there strictly to study.I have a cousin who spent over #3m to study there and she is currently in Nigeria.She never called to inform me she was processing admission to TRC.I was so disappointed when i heard she arrived there last October.You can only survive as prostitute or a fraudster.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by elijah101(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mr wip is no fraudster … and he does not have two heads … but he is thriving without doing fraud or prostitution and there are other success stories i know about too … it depends on the person and why the person moved … mindset is key
Jorussia:
I don't think he is lazy.North Cyprus is a waste of time and resources except you have a sponsor and you are going there strictly to study.I have a cousin who spent over #3m to study there and she is currently in Nigeria.She never called to inform me she was processing admission to TRC.I was so disappointed when i heard she arrived there last October.You can only survive as prostitute or a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by elijah101(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Trnc should not be a first option … but one thing i know is trnc has if not the cheapest … one of the most cheapest tuition in the world …… and also one if the easiest visa process … u dont even need to go to the embassy …

It should be the last resort if nothing works out and should be mainly for schooling and moving to turkey … not hustle oooo …

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by noskcid(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2022
I guess border isn’t closed yet
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by goryorhal(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
@wip7

Hello sir
Is the admission still on going ? Asking for a friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.