Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

North Cyprus: Part 2 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus: Part 2 (95468 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by noskcid(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
goryorhal:
@wip7

Hello sir
Is the admission still on going ? Asking for a friend

Yes
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
goryorhal:
@wip7

Hello sir
Is the admission still on going ? Asking for a friend

You don't have to declare that you're asking for a friend when you are really asking for your clients. I appreciate folks who are straightforward and honest.

Even though admission is still open, students are encouraged not to apply for admission this semester again. Such a student is doomed to fail and squander money. It is a waste of money because every university has begun or completed the midterm exam.

If you truly want to be truthful and help your client's career, please advise them not to attend for this semester again.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by noskcid(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
noskcid:

Yes

Yes student are not advised to resume this semester, resume next semester as rightly said by wip7

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Graceudogwu(f): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
elijah101:
Somebody that does not know how to use common nairaland … he is lazy … periodt

Hi Guys!

I just made a video on how to get job in South Cyprus.
These strategies have been tried by me and two of my friends here in south Cyprus ��

I hope you get your dream job too.

Please subscribe to my channel and like my videos so more people can get to see it and become independent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VXk2PFCS1o
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Mikell344: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2022
wip7:

Yes, those smuggling narcotics and several illegals are wreaking havoc on the innocent, and before you know it, the poorly educated souls would declare Cyprus to be a dreadful place. How can you bring illegal stuffs into another country and expect them to treat you well?

Cyprus promoted itself as a study destination. People applied for admission claiming to be going to study but, in reality, they were going to ship drugs to Cyprus under the guise of studying.

One even came to this thread recently to advertise how to illegally transport people to South Cyprus and seek for client to contact him/her. On this thread, I had to remove his illegal posts.

These individuals frequently degrade various countries and soil the names of their countries practically all places they live, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, and Dubai; if they are not trafficking narcotics, they will be scamming on the internet (Yahoo yahoo).... So they'll argue that the United States and Europe are better, but I'm curious as to why they continue to commit crimes in the ostensibly better countries. I just find it hard to understand these individuals.

I have not had time to write on this, but I have had some chats with my Ercan immigration contacts about what is expected of new students, particularly those from AFRICA and specifically your country.

In regards to the refund, call the phone number listed on the adapass website and request to speak in English and explain your issue. There is a certain lady who is always helpful in this respect.
You are very right sir but I would like to ask a question, is it true that you can’t travel from Cyprus to another country for schooling as an international student you can only travel for tourism and vacation Is that right sir?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mikell344:

You are very right sir but I would like to ask a question, is it true that you can’t travel from Cyprus to another country for schooling as an international student you can only travel for tourism and vacation Is that right sir?

False.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mikell344:

False information.

Thousands of students completed there education in Cyprus and studying in various other countries. While some also transfer while studying.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by noskcid(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Sir, is there a deadline to freezing the semester if I haven’t resumed already and I’m still in Nigeria?
Is there any fee attached to this and is there a way I can do it from Nigeria?
This is very urgent sir, God bless you

wip7:

False information.

Thousands of students completed there education in Cyprus and studying in various other countries. While some also transfer while studying.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
noskcid:
Sir, is there a deadline to freezing the semester if I haven’t resumed already and I’m still in Nigeria?
Is there any fee attached to this and is there a way I can do it from Nigeria?
This is very urgent sir, God bless you

As I have told you before, only registered student (bonafide) of a university can freeze a semester. Please contact the university for your case.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by noskcid(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Yes I have sent a mail to the school and I have gotten an approval from my department but the dean and advisor are yet to approve.
Thanks

wip7:

As I have told you before, only registered student (bonafide) of a university can freeze a semester. Please contact the university for your case.

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
noskcid:
Yes I have sent a mail to the school and I have gotten an approval from my department but the dean and advisor are yet to approve.
Thanks

Ok wait for those two to give final approvals.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by noskcid(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
wip7:

Alright
Thank you sir
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by OvaSabi1(f): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
wip7:

Hello prof., I'm happy to see that you are still active on nairaland. I traced you to this place from the PhD thread. I just sent you an email.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 12:27am On May 01, 2022
OvaSabi1:

Hello prof., I'm happy to see that you are still active on nairaland. I traced you to this place from the PhD thread. I just sent you an email.

Hello,

I responded !
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by googlelove: 11:51am On May 06, 2022
Hi everyone,
How much is the flight fee from Abuja to cyprus?

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by noskcid(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2022
googlelove:
Hi everyone,
How much is the flight fee from Abuja to cyprus?

Thanks

700k should get you to Cyprus
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by missylizzy(f): 11:59pm On May 29, 2022
Hello,

Please I need some clarifications... I'm traveling to north Cyprus next week... I have taken the covid vaccine... I have a vaccination card to show for it, do I have to take a PCR test. Also the 750tl quarantine fees do I have to pay that as well...

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 3:12am On May 30, 2022
missylizzy:
Hello,

Please I need some clarifications... I'm traveling to north Cyprus next week... I have taken the covid vaccine... I have a vaccination card to show for it, do I have to take a PCR test. Also the 750tl quarantine fees do I have to pay that as well...

Thanks

No more quarantine in Cyprus and payment of 750 TL is cancelled several months ago. Show valid PCR test.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by missylizzy(f): 8:53am On May 30, 2022
wip7:

No more quarantine in Cyprus and payment of 750 TL is cancelled several months ago. Show valid PCR test.

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
ApotiEriOluwa1:
Please house, help me with link to apply for masters at Girne America University (GAU)...
Im trying to apply for Master degree

Visit the university website.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
ApotiEriOluwa1:
Thanks for your reply sir..
I've check their website but I don't see any admission link on their website.. I've eventually apply on Rocapply page.. I don't know whether I'm still on the right path sir.

I'm sure you didn't look at the university's website, but if you did, the first thing you'll notice is APPLY NOW.

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by JChinedu: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pls can someone help me with the photo of BAU University letter of acceptance and payment invoice with the university stamp,am really scared of my agent currently
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Mikell344: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
wip7:

False information.

Ok sir but what about applying for undergraduate to country like Poland from north Cyprus is it possible sir?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mikell344:

Ok sir but what about applying for undergraduate to country like Poland from north Cyprus is it possible sir?

You can apply to anywhere you want! Cyprus does not stop you from applying to anywhere.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Mikell344: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
wip7:

You can apply to anywhere you want! Cyprus does not stop you from applying to anywhere.
Ok sir but some agents will keep telling you that you have to come to Nigeria to get visa that it’s not possible from north Cyprus. Sir please is there a Poland embassy in north Cyprus to get your student visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.