Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (54315 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by jp130(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
I didn't want to comment on this issue but after reading a lot of comments, i had to say it is very funy. The woman alledges with no evidence or some form of proof. Akpabio ministry overseas nddc n subordinates are suppose to respect a senior ranking office. He has said that the ministry has written to her severally n no respond. He complained to the senators that she refused to grant briefing. I would expect this woman to talk on that. Akpabio went on to say that she has a temperament issue and that caused her job loss. We all know there was a serious corruption in nddc. An audit like this will make many uncomfortable and reactions like this is expected from anyone. The guilty ones will be exposed and name calling is not necessary.
That is my submission

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:
This news editor no well at all...why all d repetitions??
Be greatful for once in your life young man
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
UnusualJhay:
This guy savage grin

I miss you in green chambers Sir
We all miss him
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
UnusualJhay:
Be changing husbands like boxer grin

she must be one hell of a female, nor be Akpabio you go accuse like this na, this one no too strong, try something else.

Already, he built an office complex which is 96% complete under 8 months??..

grin grin sharp guy!
Facts
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ayemileto:

Even at that, that's still not an explanation for all the accusations.

Imagine accusing a minister of bombing pipelines, corruption among other stuffs, and all he could say to defend himself is that she have anger issues.

Does it make sense?
When did Akpabio became a minister to start bombing pipeline and at where did he bomb the pipeline ...pls buy sense ok
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:
NDDC should be scrapped along with its likes like NNPC, ICPC, VIO, PHCN, EEDC, and many other agencies that are on life support and their lungs are on d verge of collapse, they re barely breathing or just existing
Thats is why Akpabio is doing the forensic audit
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:
Akpabio needs to be hijacked by DSS!
For what precisely? Tomorrow is say, Nigerian arrest people without investigation
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by jp130(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
I am frm akwa ibom n i know politicians and their looting skills.
We xpected more from him but he actually did some things. It may nt be the wish of the people but we can still see and use some of the roads. I wanted him to focus on industrialization but that wasn't his hobby. He also tried in renovating schools.

Hunchogee:

A great man grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:

Are u even aware of the corruption scandal he's facing? Guess u are an akwa ibom state person, keep celebrating someone that robbed ur state off modern development! Akwa ibom should be better than it is right now!
Which governor was better than him in his time ?
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
UnusualJhay:

The way you jump into conclusions is very alarming, where in my quote was he celebrated!

His explanation was apt! , that's why i miss him, he has a way with words.

And yes, i'm an Akwaibomite!

He robbed us, so true.
Leave the fuvtard bro
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
mikemiyaki:
Thank you. I still believe Akpabio can still deliver for the region.
Me too, going by his track Records and I keep asking if you sack him, who will you replace him with ?
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Emenime: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Attacking her makes no sense rather defend yourself of the said allegation.
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
dboss12:
joy go face your four husband and stop gallivanting on the press for audio allegation that holds no water

akpabio is here already and any form of nonsense from you again would be fiercely resisted and thwart you better run now and hide faraway from this country

you are warn.
grin
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:

For the fact that u avnt written a petition to EFCC concerning akpabio means u are a crime apologist and u support and condone all d atrocities he committed, is simple that when u don't take action, u celebrate d evil
You see yourself the young man is trying to avoid insulting you, instead of you to face front you're tempting him to insult you ...be wise
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
blowjohn:

But having 20 husbands Is an issue.
Having 4 is very suspicious.
He mentioned temperament.
Do u see the llink?
He won't understand you

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
dboss12:

she must be taught a lesson idiot like her need to be dealt with thoroughly.

nonsense and prostitute.
Baba
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrFly:
are u an Akwa Ibomite? Can u defend ur statement? Look b4 u leag
Facts
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Heathrow44:

Do u knw y I don't like tribalistic people, is that they fail to see d bigger picture but see things only from a distorted prism(Tribe & state of origin), u are so indepthly in love with akpabio that u miss him in d green chamber, that u fail to see the rsn why u don't av good schools, stable electricity and good roads even food to chop is because of him!
Are you really referring to Akwa Ibom kingdom with all this parameters you've listed ?
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Goodman247:
Even if she marries 100 husband,that is her life, akpabio you wan yanch the woman too
I think you should read the whole story oga

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by awoluyi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
How St Akpabio knew that Nnnieh has married 4 husbands should be included in the forensic audit report on NNDC.
How I wish I have the opportunity of surmoning Nigeria's politicians to Amadioha shrine to swear if they haven't been involved in plundering our commonwealth.
I know many of them will prefer to swear with either the Bible or Quran.
Who bon monkey dat e go play with Obatala!
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrFly:
Ekpu ata isip kup inua, the woman was sacked because of insurbordination and now she wants Akpabio to join her in her free fall. Ekpe uman afo abiet ebot
Afo atak akpaniko...ibon odo awo ima e nyin...so akpabio will continue adi ba
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
kayjay69:
And what has she marrying 4 husbands or 40 husbands got to do with the real issue at hand?
Temperament got her sack
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Segzy19: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
“She was not relieved of her appointment because of corruption. But she was relieved of her appointment because of insubordination"

This is Akpabio indirectly saying the woman was not corrupt but she was not taking fraudulent instructions from him, hence the insurbodination issue...

Akpabio is just too corrupt....

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omoejigbahe:
Akpabio, hushpuppi's mentor
Tinubu their grand mentor...abi
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
belcom10:
At times I just wonder what Nigerian really need. You can't expect 100 per cent integrity from these Politicians . That's the fact. Am not in any way supporting fraud. My point is , Akpabio is one of the politician that has the interest of the people at heart. He works and of course benefit. Not like others that don't care they only care about their pocket and no meaningful project executed. Akpabio is the real man.
Facts
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
jp130:
I didn't want to comment on this issue but after reading a lot of comments, i had to say it is very funy. The woman alledges with no evidence or some form of proof. Akpabio ministry overseas nddc n subordinates are suppose to respect a senior ranking office. He has said that the ministry has written to her severally n no respond. He complained to the senators that she refused to grant briefing. I would expect this woman to talk on that. Akpabio went on to say that she has a temperament issue and that caused her job loss. We all know there was a serious corruption in nddc. An audit like this will make many uncomfortable and reactions like this is expected from anyone. The guilty ones will be exposed and name calling is not necessary.
That is my submission
Brilliant
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Emenime:
Attacking her makes no sense rather defend yourself of the said allegation.
Because he was in a court hearing....you need brains , honestly

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Ayemileto(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hunchogee:

When did Akpabio became a minister to start bombing pipeline and at where did he bomb the pipeline ...pls buy sense ok

You are the one that need to buy sense.

It seems being a fan of Akpabio have block your senses from simple comprehension.

Go back and read that comment again, and this time read it slowly.
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ayemileto:

You are the one that need to buy sense.

It seems being a fan of Akpabio have block your senses from simple comprehension.

Go back and read that comment again, and this time read it slowly.
Summarise it for me ...following my questions? ..funnily I don't love that wimb but just a clear fans of facts
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by jaxxy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
It’s obvious this man is corrupt and causing more problems.
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Anigreat: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Niaja4real:
Unam ikot mkpo U dis thief again Leave the private life of the woman and face your corruption allegations Ebua ikot
shocked

Akpabio ado ata ebot ubom
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
At least Akpabio is not a Yoruba man...hope we can breath small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.